"A bunch of morbidly obese, dying retards hysterically screaming 'PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE CHILD RAPIST PEDOPHILE' at each other while mutually masturbating to the same loli GFE"The Proctor

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

bothyourhouses

Also, jokes aside, what is stopping her from being part of collabs while not streaming her POV?
The thing that's illegal is "doing work", not "streaming" or "getting paid". If she does something that people would normally get paid for while she's in Japan, that's a crime, and if you're an autistic Japanese corpo then appearing in a collab is certainly something that could be interpreted as something that someone would normally get paid for.
In practice do they have any way to catch someone doing illegal remote work from Japan? Not really. But again, autistic Japanese corpo, they won't risk breaking the law unless it's to abuse their employees.

Limkin

Also, jokes aside, what is stopping her from being part of collabs while not streaming her POV?
"You don't have to pay taxes if you just say you aren't working and money magically appear in your wallet!" is the same sentiment. They are already dealing with ass backwards system that can say no because the official dealing with you couldn't fuck his wife tonight and decided to make it everyone's problem. Why invite more potential issues

Spooked But Lobotomized

Apparently what counts as work and what doesn't is very strict. Tweeting "Wah!" might count as work because it's on a work account. They have decided to take no risks, I guess

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Probably blurred lines between what is considered work or not while under the persona of "Ina". They likely don't want to take the risk and potentially make the situation worse.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Ina gets screwed over because some forgot to put a new roll of paper in the Cover fax machine and the miss an important document.

bothyourhouses

Apparently what counts as work and what doesn't is very strict. Tweeting "Wah!" might count as work because it's on a work account. They have decided to take no risks, I guess
There's a particular group of lawyers that exaggerates the risk as as a scare tactic, there's no court precedent to say that it's actually that strict, and the law itself is relatively clear (although ultimately kind of subjective: basically, it's work if it's something a reasonable person would normally expect to get paid for doing). But doing a proper work shift (such as a stream) is definitely a no-no, and the company is understandably going to err on the safe side.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Ina gets screwed over because some forgot to put a new roll of paper in the Cover fax machine and the miss an important document.
OMEGACHAD VISA ISSUES: 0
CUCKMITRI JAP VISA ISSUES :10000 GAZILLION

the red road

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She obviously should have just lied about going back to Japan and continued streaming while there.

Nips are xenophobic and love rules. If they can find a reason to ban her from the country forever for breaking da rulez then they will.
Westoids and third-worlders are too used to ridiculous systems which never get enforced because they're impractical, nips don't know the word "impractical".

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
She's really leaning heavily on that Yuri bait isn't she
It was the momos and wisps they submitted options and the most likes won for both banner and pfp

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
This ticking time bomb's shorts are lulling me into a false sense of security I hope she stays this focused on entertainment and not preaching
"I'm Yena Youngblood idol corps yeen with a wee- "CUT"

Edit: her debut was great hope she can keep the lid on it

1729393149735.png

The start of the scalp (the hair root) is so weird in this model, look how every thumbnail try to cover this spot. It looks like she got a mask made of skin over a furry body instead of hair growing out of a round head. Weird how no one pointed out or it was just too late to fix. Good luck to testosterone female.
yeah i saw this as well even hews was flagged for a non nsfw fanart of fern

so by the long run this bluesky exodus is doing more harm than good to artists in particular

plus its fundamentally bad since you cant look at anime tiddies
I'm gonna pull your leg on this one, and I think it's more feasable to think Hews forgot to tag properly. You know who's in Bluesky posting loli stuff? Haguhagu (haghag.bsky.app), from Sasha-chan fame. You can check for yourself, 1.3k followers without a ban and he's drawing kids in microbikinis.
I think this is a user issue, or they're just witchhunting who they dislike, but that's a lot of tinfoil for a platform that want new people.

Kyubalt is checking old internet archives and yapping over it

A hag's World of Horror

Shimada with more Tekken 8

Betta just started another karaoke, she got pipes, check her out

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Wildfyre covers are premiering tomorrow got a couple based song choices here

akaaoi

She's really leaning heavily on that Yuri bait isn't she
In this particular case it's the fault of her fans (and random passers by) instead of her direct choice. She posted a tweet saying the (reply) picture with the most votes/likes would become her logo until the end of her subathon and that was the winner.

bothyourhouses

they're just witchhunting who they dislike, but that's a lot of tinfoil for a platform that want new people.
If they're banning people when they get enough reports but not actively moderating stuff that doesn't get flagged/reported it would look the same, at least in the short term.

Salado

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
Not gonna lie, I never pegged "intricacies of the Japanese Visa system" as a particular set of autism people would argue about here, but I am not gonna stop it.
TFW you're a native and therefore immune to all this bullshit while filthy gaijin tear themselves apart over our draconian system
:amepopcorn:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
It was the momos and wisps they submitted options and the most likes won for both banner and pfp
In this particular case it's the fault of her fans (and random passers by) instead of her direct choice. She posted a tweet saying the (reply) picture with the most votes/likes would become her logo until the end of her subathon and that was the winner.

She DOES yuribait with Mint, though. It is pretty obviously supposed to be ironic, but there are likely people that take it serious.

akaaoi

She DOES yuribait with Mint, though. It is pretty obviously supposed to be ironic, but there are likely people that take it serious.
"In THIS particular case"

closedblas

Things like a certificate of company history showing the company's registered capital amount have always been required (well, at least for several years). But that's a public record you can get from the legal affairs bureau yourself if needed, it's always been the applicant's responsibility. Big companies with HR departments that are used to employing foreigners will usually help you out with those documents (or, more likely, pay an immigration lawyer who will prepare your whole application), but helping you out is all that it is, legally any lawyer writing the application has to be representing you not the company.
The certificate of eligibility has always been something that's for the original entry visa only (at least in normal cases), like I said, and talking about it in the context of a visa renewal suggests you don't really know what you're talking about (especially when you first deflect with that "regional MOJ immigration office" line). No-one calls a 在留更新 a "certificate of eligibility".
I'll acquiesce that I misunderstood you saying "issued for use by embassy" as "issued by embassy for use".

Can you also admit that COE, status change, and status renewal all have basically identical forms nowadays and similar processing times?

And my original point wasn't about COE and zairyuu renewals...it was that she hadn't gotten those at all and depended on Cover to get those done.
The plan was probably to apply for COE -> enter JP w/o visa -> COE approved then tourist permit-> long term work permit.
She moved in like Jul/Aug, with a bunch of trips in Jan/Mar/+ so it's probably hitting limit.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Top Bottom