"I think a lot of boys do this you know, you get very limited videogaming time, your parents don't let you play after a certain time, so you end up going out with... your boyfriends, like little boyfriends"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
A metal Vtuber that's NOT an outspoken commie? It's more likely than you think

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'd agree if she wasn't already acting like a retard on a public account.
Yeah, my post was half bait
She is worse than Kronii, atleast Kronii didnt thirstpost, the amount of women who go "Use they/them uwu" and then sell/flaunt pictures of their body is honestly hilarious

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
yeah i saw this as well even hews was flagged for a non nsfw fanart of fern

so by the long run this bluesky exodus is doing more harm than good to artists in particular

plus its fundamentally bad since you cant look at anime tiddies
Reading the comments is such a mask off fiesta. "Well at least on Bloosky, Elon doesn't have a monopoly!"

:achansasuga:Retard-kun! Way to pretend to have principles. How do these people walk and breathe at the same time?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Reading the comments is such a mask off fiesta. "Well at least on Bloosky, Elon doesn't have a monopoly!"

:achansasuga:Retard-kun! Way to pretend to have principles. How do these people walk and breathe at the same time?
shitheads like them cant hold on to their own flimsy principles anyway watch as they crawl back on twitter after a week or two like gollum and his cave

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
After two weeks of no streams, Mozumi Pichi is BACK! :sanasmile:

.... to do a sponsored watchalong stream :gunpeko:

Tomoe Umari is also playing Card Shop Simulator:

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

even more reasons why the bluesky migration will fail

*Laughs in "You dumb bitch[es]"*

I mean, I knew most of this stuff (like, duh, AI models are scraping everything, you dumb bitch[es]), but didn't realize BlueSky had the exact same clause in their TOS as X just put in. That is fucking golden.

Wait, did BlueSky have this clause before X changed theirs to include it? Oh man, that would be amazing. You dumbest of dumb bitch[es]. :whatastory:

EDIT: Seems I misread, thinking the first image was BlueSky's TOS. They apparently don't have the same clause as X in their TOS... or do they?

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
They are around the same level as MAHA5, imo. Though MAHA5 kinda stayed in their own pace while AKA Virtual wanted to reach more with them unveiling the EN wave. Considering that they got plenty of local fans and they done their homework (at least capable to give vtuber 3D models and support of appearing in local conventions), I'm sure they should be doing fine and not gonna find themselves in the laundry room.

Though now that I say it, it might be me jinxing it. Who knows.
Yeah while i was looking at ID Vtubers in search of candidates for ID4 i saw MAHA5 and AKA VIRTUAL
I am honestly surprised that they have been able to survive more than the average EN Corpo

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Arya doing a sponsored watchalong for the new idol girls.

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
We've yet again reached peak
PIPPOWER
:pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish::pippaworship::pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish:

:pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish: Happy page 333 :pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Lia live and playing FF14: Shadowbringers.
She's just started, has played before of course, but it took one (1) voice line from the Exarch to reduce her to shambles. Peak incoming.

bothyourhouses

It's issued by the regional MOJ immigration office.
Maybe but it's issued for the embassy in the foreign country. You hand in the CoE to get a visa in your passport that you use for your first entry, then when you arrive in Japan you get your residence card. When you renew you get a new residence card directly, with no CoE in the process (and no visa sticker in your passport either).
I've never heard of a company filling out their side of the app materials then letting you finish and submit it.
IDK what's your point, the immigration office is going to be very confused if you're submitting paperwork yourself.
Completely false. The normal, legal process is to submit it yourself. It doesn't confuse immigration, quite the opposite. They're no doubt aware that some companies help (or "help") their employees, but the company literally has no legal standing in the process.
didn't realize BlueSky had the exact same clause in their TOS as X just put in.
It doesn't. This guy is saying that a site that requires login and has ToS allowing them to scrape your stuff and use it for themselves is better than a site where your art is publicly available. Which is a pretty dumb argument IMO, because a) that ToS clause presumably does something (otherwise why would they have it?) b) anyone who would scrape your art from bluesky can just pay Twitter a couple of cents to get it instead (because that clause allows that) c) having only Elon's AI company able to use your stuff isn't actually any better than having every AI company able to use your stuff. Arguably it's worse.

I'm no fan of Bluesky but this is a dumb argument. If you want to post your stuff somewhere public, it's going to be public, and if you want to post it publicly but not give permission for AI training, that's not in itself an insane thing that's necessarily failed.

RiverBear

A metal Vtuber that's NOT an outspoken commie? It's more likely than you think

Finally an actual rock Vtuber.
Roca in shambles

mismatch

It doesn't. This guy is saying that a site that requires login and has ToS allowing them to scrape your stuff and use it for themselves is better than a site where your art is publicly available. Which is a pretty dumb argument IMO, because a) that ToS clause presumably does something (otherwise why would they have it?) b) anyone who would scrape your art from bluesky can just pay Twitter a couple of cents to get it instead (because that clause allows that) c) having only Elon's AI company able to use your stuff isn't actually any better than having every AI company able to use your stuff. Arguably it's worse.

I'm no fan of Bluesky but this is a dumb argument. If you want to post your stuff somewhere public, it's going to be public, and if you want to post it publicly but not give permission for AI training, that's not in itself an insane thing that's necessarily failed.
Agreed. The idea that posting stuff on the public internet somehow forgoes all rights you have to it has already been pretty well settled with respect to things like copyright, and it's quite possible that the same conclusion will be reached with regard to the training of AI models as well (in 100 years when the courts eventually catch up).

It's also an insanely naive take to assume that the people training AI models are limiting themselves to the public internet. The New York Times would like to have a word with you if you believe that. The shit on twitter is already in a bunch of AI models other than Elon's.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Ah, I misread, and thought the first image was from the BlueSky TOS.

However, checking the BlueSky TOS:

4p8akz.png

That's a lot more broad and general, and would easily fall under "we can use or sell your shit to an AI company." So, yeah, they are still dumb bitches, just unfortunately not as dumb as I previously thought.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Caspurr is being a dumb Yamanba and deciding to drop streaming on Youtube entirely for twitch. I was willing to bat for this retard, but this is too far for me. Guess I'll just catch him on Randon's channel once a week.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Caspurr is being a dumb Yamanba and deciding to drop streaming on Youtube entirely for twitch. I was willing to bat for this retard, but this is too far for me. Guess I'll just catch him on Randon's channel once a week.

Why can't these retards just simulcast to multiple platforms? I know a streamer that does fucking Youtube, Twitch, AND tik-tok at the same time. That dude is fucking 40. No excuse for this clown.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Biboo playing Silent Hills 2

Calli playing Dark Souls 3

Ami stream

Spooked But Lobotomized

Nerissa is interviewing Anya Forger's VA

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Top Bottom