"Anyone can be a mommy... even me lol"S.S. Isa

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

closedblas

When you renew you get a new residence card directly, with no CoE in the process (and no visa sticker in your passport either).
....You got your residence card before, let's say, early 2022, didn't you?
Completely false. The normal, legal process is to submit it yourself. It doesn't confuse immigration, quite the opposite. They're no doubt aware that some companies help (or "help") their employees, but the company literally has no legal standing in the process.
...and you're a highly-skilled foreign professional? Techbro? ezpz 70 points?

bothyourhouses

....You got your residence card before, let's say, early 2022, didn't you?

...and you're a highly-skilled foreign professional? Techbro? ezpz 70 points?
And what if I did/am? Looking for a way to deflect from being wrong?

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

foto_no_exif - 2024-10-19T215458.316.jpg
:towapeeved:

thirteenorphans

Why can't these retards just simulcast to multiple platforms? I know a streamer that does fucking Youtube, Twitch, AND tik-tok at the same time. That dude is fucking 40. No excuse for this clown.
Unironically I think thumbnails are a blocker for some people.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Unironically I think thumbnails are a blocker for some people.
Probably. Those people are also retarded. Recycle thumbnails. Use the same picture of your model. Use a stick figure. Content with a shitty, anti-algorithm thumbnail is still better than no content at all.

Roberu's thumbnails are so shit they get memed on, yet he is still the biggest Stars JP talent.

closedblas

And what if I did/am? Looking for a way to deflect from being wrong?
They've made 在留更新 more complicated, like every year. It's now the exact same form and documentation requirements as COE.
Which means for several other work categories, not HSP, require stuff like companies showing finances.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Arya doing a sponsored watchalong for the new idol girls.

How can it be sponsored if they're owned by the same corpo...?

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori continuing FFX.

Yesterday wasn't too long by her standards since she had to host the holokoshien draft.

Patra with FFX-2 on the weekend.

Do check her collab ASMR with FWMC from yesterday.

Live Union's Setono Toto released a cover song yesterday.

bothyourhouses

They've made 在留更新 more complicated, like every year. It's now the exact same form and documentation requirements as COE.
Which means for several other work categories, not HSP, require stuff like companies showing finances.
Things like a certificate of company history showing the company's registered capital amount have always been required (well, at least for several years). But that's a public record you can get from the legal affairs bureau yourself if needed, it's always been the applicant's responsibility. Big companies with HR departments that are used to employing foreigners will usually help you out with those documents (or, more likely, pay an immigration lawyer who will prepare your whole application), but helping you out is all that it is, legally any lawyer writing the application has to be representing you not the company.
The certificate of eligibility has always been something that's for the original entry visa only (at least in normal cases), like I said, and talking about it in the context of a visa renewal suggests you don't really know what you're talking about (especially when you first deflect with that "regional MOJ immigration office" line). No-one calls a 在留更新 a "certificate of eligibility".

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Not gonna lie, I never pegged "intricacies of the Japanese Visa system" as a particular set of autism people would argue about here, but I am not gonna stop it.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Not gonna lie, I never pegged "intricacies of the Japanese Visa system" as a particular set of autism people would argue about here, but I am not gonna stop it.
Let them get it out of their systems, they'll be making out later.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
They haven't even touched the crap where you have to go in person with the stupid stamp for "officially" signing.
I have to respect it though, this is how the japanese attempt to defend what's left of their job market.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The idol Wildfyre debuts are done and they are now collabing happy to report that Yena did not yab and made for a pretty fun debut. All of them were great Yena>Riki>Daisy>Cersea.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
I have to respect it though, this is how the japanese attempt to defend what's left of their job market.
Well, until all the lack of fucking catches up to them, anyway.

RiverBear

Speaking of, I saw a random Twitter post about Ina having to pay for everything herself to go back home and for reservation cancellation fees and apparently Ina talked about it
Anyone have any proof that Ina actually talked about it on stream?

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Speaking of, I saw a random Twitter post about Ina having to pay for everything herself to go back home and for reservation cancellation fees and apparently Ina talked about it
No, I missed the start of the stream where I think she talked about it, but I would not be surprised. They usually have to pay for themselves for travel related to personal projects. They also don't get their money back for cancelled projects.

Spooked But Lobotomized

I watched it live and she talked about it. Here's the stream itself. She talks about it for like ten or 15 minutes starting from 7 minutes

RiverBear

I watched it live and she talked about it. Here's the stream itself. She talks about it for like ten or 15 minutes starting from 7 minutes

Ah that sucks considering that was Cover's fuck up

VSoyBoy

She obviously should have just lied about going back to Japan and continued streaming while there.

Also, jokes aside, what is stopping her from being part of collabs while not streaming her POV?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Lia live and playing FF14: Shadowbringers.
She's just started, has played before of course, but it took one (1) voice line from the Exarch to reduce her to shambles. Peak incoming.

She looks like Kirsche in the thumbnail
Why can't these retards just simulcast to multiple platforms? I know a streamer that does fucking Youtube, Twitch, AND tik-tok at the same time. That dude is fucking 40. No excuse for this clown.
I get not simulcasting if you're still a small channel and don't want to divide your already small audience but once you've established yourself it makes more sense to diversify. My guess would be plans for react content.

Top Bottom