"Semen."Otogibara Era (What her favorite drink in Animal Crossing is)

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Proctor vagueposting someone big or another corpo implodes? Hopefully it’s vrev or kurosanji, free the rose for phasebeggars :smugpipi:
View attachment 80780

So according to other people vagueposting on the groomcord last week, something interesting is apparently going to happen on the 19th. That's a Saturday so I'm inclined to think it's not a corpo collapse, but who knows - could also be that whatever's going to happen on the 19th is not what Proctor is vagueposting about here. This month is already halfway over (ffs) so I guess we'll all find out soon enough.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Bronze

So according to other people vagueposting on the groomcord last week, something interesting is apparently going to happen on the 19th. That's a Saturday so I'm inclined to think it's not a corpo collapse, but who knows - could also be that whatever's going to happen on the 19th is not what Proctor is vagueposting about here. This month is already halfway over (ffs) so I guess we'll all find out soon enough.
Wasn't he vagueposting about something in November? If that's the case this is something else, or it accelerated.

I hope it's not related to Hina. Her return stream is on 18th. :pomuStare:

E: Daiya's eating something

Last edited:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Pippa backed away from more controversial stuff (despite still falling into it at times) because it brought tourists who caused trouble for the rest of Phase Connect, and Pippa had grown quite fond of her co-workers.
If Phase beggars stop begging, the likely hood of tourists saturating their fanbase would be much smaller. If Phase beggars don't stop begging, their fate would be similar to this meme for example.

Attachments

• IMG_1848.jpeg
    IMG_1848.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 35

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
If Phase beggars stop begging, the likely hood of tourists saturating their fanbase would be much smaller. If Phase beggars don't stop begging, their fate would be similar to this meme for example.
Phasebeggars are annoying, but this is more due to politisperg twitter pushing/shitting on Pippa for things mostly taken out of context, which results in tourists who don't actually watch any other vtubers, and are only there to sperg about Pippa.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Dizzy, Lumi, Shiina and Filian are playing Liar's Bar.
Shiina

Dizzy

The Lemon Woman won every game in Liar's Bar. Make of that what you will (everyone else was completely outmatched by the woman who will destroy vtubing).

Pencilfreak

Phasebeggars are annoying, but this is more due to politisperg twitter pushing/shitting on Pippa for things mostly taken out of context, which results in tourists who don't actually watch any other vtubers, and are only there to sperg about Pippa.
Exactly. It brought in more eyes on her and as a result they are shitting on them.

JusticeDog

Vagueposting about vagueposting? :chibiBrainDamage:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Vagueposting about vagueposting? :chibiBrainDamage:
So according to my sources we are supposed to have some kind of reaction to what is happening on the 19th:BijouBijou:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I propose that all vagueposters have their penis exploded. It would amuse everyone else on the forums, and they can take their efforts to act like women to the next level.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The Lemon Woman won every game in Liar's Bar. Make of that what you will (everyone else was completely outmatched by the woman who will destroy vtubing).
You can't trust those Germans.

niggaphil

God's Strongest Dragoon

Didn't catch the full stream but I know Dizzy won the round with poison.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I propose that all vagueposters have their penis exploded. It would amuse everyone else on the forums, and they can take their efforts to act like women to the next level.

It is really very easy to not talk about things. I don't know how or why these fucks struggle so much unless they're seriously addicted to attention and I know a thing or two about being an attention whore. I shitpost for reaction stickers because I need social validation to feel alive.

Bronze

Jelly, Airi and Pippa are playing Riichi City soon E: I forgot Lumi's also in

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
If you're really gonna start vagueposting in the header I'm going to start blocking the element. Then no more wolves, real or imagined, but no more funny advertisements, either. Choose wisely, bossman.
Ublock origin filter to hide the z-listers.
Code:
thevirtualasylum.com##.notice-content:has-text(THE MONTH OF ICE)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Pencilfreak

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom