"We're girlkeep gateboss queens"Rosemi Lovelock

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Imagine I made a bot that would automatically thirst after mid british women and occasionally fedpost about jews on TVA, would that not make you mad?
no that would literally just do my job so more oppotunities to call evanegro a Yamanba

are you telling me hes seething because its not VAs that are handling the voices of this one?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
?????
its not even that bad???
fellas is it bad to use technology

It's amazing how AIbros have become unbelievably insufferable over the span of one single year due to getting swamped in generic techbros, but the anti-AI faggots somehow keep managing to one-up them.
are you telling me hes seething because its not VAs that are handling the voices of this one?
You lost your factory job due to being replaced by a robot?
Fuck you, get a real job, learn to code.
I'M GOING TO LOSE MY PRESTIGIOUS, HARD EARNED VOICE ACTING GIG BECAUSE I'M BEING REPLACED BY A ROBOT?
THIS IS LITERALLY GENOCIDE.
etc.
etc.

Awoogers

It's amazing how AIbros have become unbelievably insufferable over the span of one single year due to getting swamped in generic techbros, but the anti-AI faggots somehow keep managing to one-up them.
and as for AI voices its not even bad i didnt even know that it was AI until today

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
and as for AI voices its not even bad i didnt even know that it was AI until today
When The Finals came out, most people didn't realize the announcers were actually AI, until the devs told them, at which point they started seething about it. Crazy how that works.

Wellful of Wails

Toxic Benevolence Critic
If you're really gonna start vagueposting in the header I'm going to start blocking the element. Then no more wolves, real or imagined, but no more funny advertisements, either. Choose wisely, bossman.

Awoogers

When The Finals came out, most people didn't realize the announcers were actually AI, until the devs told them, at which point they started seething about it. Crazy how that works.
they are probably threatened when theres clearly a way for both to be used with one another and not necessarily a competition to one another

maybe deep down they know they are subpar VAs which would then mean everyone would pick the AI rather than them both money wise and attitude wise because we know how insufferable VAs can get especially western ones

idk really it just reeks of insecurity on my eyes because if they were really the best on their crafts theyd much rather ignore it or acknowledge the fact that technology has got to this point rather than saying the words and not "im not(thing) here because it uses AI"

KungFuKiyo

they are probably threatened when theres clearly a way for both to be used with one another and not necessarily a competition to one another

maybe deep down they know they are subpar VAs which would then mean everyone would pick the AI rather than them both money wise and attitude wise because we know how insufferable VAs can get especially western ones
It's super true, VAs are a big liability nowadays, even the "based" ones like Dante's VA and OG SH2 James' VA. Theres also the whole Yotei Eng Dub VA controversy where she is a genuine schizo activist and that damages the game studio and the game product's rep. Unions have always been annoying to major dev studios for similar reasons. Not a big fan of AI VAing but if it threatens the relative status quo and brings upon more fresh blood in the industry more power to this innovative tech. Tired of hearing Troy Baker and Sean Schnitzel everywhere.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Wait until he learns about Neuro-sama.

Awoogers

It's super true, VAs are a big liability nowadays, even the "based" ones like Dante's VA and OG SH2 James' VA. Theres also the whole Yotei Eng Dub VA controversy where she is a genuine schizo activist and that damages the game studio and the game product's rep. Unions have always been annoying to major dev studios for similar reasons. Not a big fan of AI VAing but if it threatens the relative status quo and brings upon more fresh blood in the industry more power to this innovative tech. Tired of hearing Troy Baker and Sean Schnitzel everywhere.
and more of them being actual faggots as well not to mention the rampant cliques and general incestousness of the western side its like giving the hapsburgs a run for its money

not to mention the rampant woke politics going on with the people in it that it would not be a surprise theyd pick a software than deal with numbnuts with nothing but politics in their head and not actually giving life to the characters they are voicing

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
?????
its not even that bad???

I hate to be that guy, but I'm totally going to be that guy because I crave the good boy ass pats for liking/disliking the current thing that Twitter likes/dislikes.

You lost your factory job due to being replaced by a robot?
Fuck you, get a real job, learn to code.
I'M GOING TO LOSE MY PRESTIGIOUS, HARD EARNED VOICE ACTING GIG BECAUSE I'M BEING REPLACED BY A ROBOT?
THIS IS LITERALLY GENOCIDE.
etc.
etc.
I'm sure the man typed out this Tweet on a nice, handmade wooden desk he bought from a local craftsman and totally not on some factory-cut particle board desk from Ikea, Amazon, Walmart, etc.

Relevant vtuber clip:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
On the other side of it you have fucking Capcom, who will bring back beloved characters or remake games and just go "Oh, berovedu character voiced by man who cost more than zerro dorrar and exposure??? fuck off gaijin, get some whaito piggu off of fiverr, might be good, might be shit, at least is cheap"

Not even talking about Reuben, because that's a completely different thing, but them just not asking TJ to voice Frank West, or any recent Resident Evil game comes to mind.

Like most things in CURRENT YEAR+9, it's all so gay and tiresome.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Unironically.
This has already begun happening as I see more and more people talking about how pippa has "neutered" her content.

Pippa backed away from more controversial stuff (despite still falling into it at times) because it brought tourists who caused trouble for the rest of Phase Connect, and Pippa had grown quite fond of her co-workers.

Amusingly, there's at least half a dozen in Phase now that go way beyond what Pippa ever did, but since she was the first, she's the lightning rod for controversy. (all eyes on her~)

?????
its not even that bad???

I love these motherfuckers who treat Machine Learning like it's some kind of voodoo heresy. Almost certain that these are the same types of people who, for any other topic, will go "ummm, trust the science!"

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Arya playing Valo with Hysteria from Specialite EVE

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I love these motherfuckers who treat Machine Learning like it's some kind of voodoo heresy. Almost certain that these are the same types of people who, for any other topic, will go "ummm, trust the science!"
Hears ERB doing impressions:
static-assets-upload675262940963418007.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

?????
its not even that bad???

It's because CyYu, Alejandro Saab, is a voice actor. The VA fags are immensely seething about AI, more than most other twitter fags, because they know their goose is cooked. Game companies are already playing around with AI to replace them and they're already achieving acceptable results. It isn't just the monetary incentive, it's the incentive of not having to put up with the VA fags, which have worked their hardest to form a close-knit cult to gatekeep people out of their profession in the EN scene, resulting in only the most repugnant people working in the scene.

Worst of all is that A LOT of them are legitimately awful at VA. Its why Nolan North was in like a dozen video games for a decade straight. He was a small time actor starring as a series regular in a soap opera for 6 years before becoming a voice actor. Considering how shitty a lot of VAs are, that basically makes him Ian McKellen in an industry where everyone else is Tommy Wiseau. Similar story with Debra Wilson. She has a long acting career in comedy and a bunch of other assorted roles. She hits the "black" and 'woman" minority checkboxes while being supposedly really easy to work with. She's like the one diversity hire I don't mind seeing pop up in video games because I know she's like the one person that actually delivers a good performance.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1729120296802.png

This motherfucker got ANOTHER free model made by his fans. What kind of fujo braincontrol is this nigga exerting for this to keep happening?

edit: He's listing them off, there's like six of them, what the fuck?

Limkin

Hey, did you know that the Coffin game has a mod that lets Andrew engage in cannibal incest with his schizo milf mom instead of his schizo bratty sister?

Well now you do, and best of all, Nyaru's going to be playing it in 5 minutes! I've heard it's actually pretty good.

Eventually we will get the holy oyakodon, I believe in it
?????
its not even that bad???

Git gud or ask 10 times less money for your shit, maybe someone will hire you. There is a reason people worship japanese VAs and they are known across the world in many countries for generations, and no one can fucking name more than one or two english VAs. It's because you all suck at your job while pretending to be a celebrity and demanding the same payment and respect. Or you can keep seething about it, that's the option they will all take anyway because they can't get better

Last edited:

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If you're really gonna start vagueposting in the header I'm going to start blocking the element. Then no more wolves, real or imagined, but no more funny advertisements, either. Choose wisely, bossman.
Block it if you want but this "IM WARNING YOU, I, PERSON NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT, WILL BLOCK YOUR THING!!!!" is kinda gay.

Wellful of Wails

Toxic Benevolence Critic
Block it if you want but this "IM WARNING YOU, I, PERSON NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT, WILL BLOCK YOUR THING!!!!" is kinda gay.
He's being told he's making it less functional. It's criticism he should want, not whatever retarded sperging what you just said was.

Top Bottom