"3. 'You stinky': It is crucial to maintain professionalism and respect in our workplace interactions. I encourage us to maintain a positive and supportive atmosphere, and take care in our personal hygiene while in the workplace"Himemiya Rie

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If Phase beggars stop begging, the likely hood of tourists saturating their fanbase would be much smaller. If Phase beggars don't stop begging, their fate would be similar to this meme for example.
Degradation is misspelled there by the way.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think small corpo collapses are wierdly relative when it comes to their impact
Lots of us who watch a big corpo probably wont be negatively affected, but a surpising amount may have their oshi or a comfy evening listen suddenly fuck off or be hiatus-ed because a wannabee Yagoo/Riku/Sakana was getting dutch ovens from the lowest earning talent so he/she could keep their job and it all lead to a breaking point. I think it can also be a net postive, Holo, VSJ, Phase and sometimes Brave easily scoop up mismanaged or misused talent, the latter probably is at the end of their rope in good hirings if they decided the globo homo hyena was a good pick though

Vaugeposting seriously about being Holo or Phase is gay though, Niji gets a free pass because its the town punching bag and VSJ always seems like a wierd house of cards waiting to collapse

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I think small corpo collapses are wierdly relative when it comes to their impact
Lots of us who watch a big corpo probably wont be negatively affected, but a surpising amount may have their oshi or a comfy evening listen suddenly fuck off or be hiatus-ed because a wannabee Yagoo/Riku/Sakana was getting dutch ovens from the lowest earning talent so he/she could keep their job and it all lead to a breaking point. I think it can also be a net postive, Holo, VSJ, Phase and sometimes Brave easily scoop up mismanaged or misused talent, the latter probably is at the end of their rope in good hirings if they decided the globo homo hyena was a good pick though

Vaugeposting seriously about being Holo or Phase is gay though, Niji gets a free pass because its the town punching bag and VSJ always seems like a wierd house of cards waiting to collapse
apolgy for bad english it is my first languagen’t
where were you vSneederberonia die
i was at house watching mori when phone ring
“vSneederberonia is kil”
“who”

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Small corpo collapses have never mattered and I won't pretend they do, just because some guys lost their oshi and cried for 3 days before getting another e-girl to try to groom does not make it a big deal. Idc how people feel, specially not tiny minorities of the overall available watchtime, the only time where people feeling sad matters is if it's an overwhelming majority that looses faith in an industry, stops buying and makes it crash like what happened to vidya with Atari. I can confidently state that a good 95% of people who watch vtubers don't care about random startup #5453542. Also wtf happened to your english? Did EOP.exe have a critical error?

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Small corpo collapses have never mattered and I won't pretend they do, just because some guys lost their oshi and cried for 3 days before getting another e-girl to try to groom does not make it a big deal. Also wtf happened to your english? Did EOP.exe have a critical error?
I was quickly phone posting and i just wanted to get my word vomit 2 cents out on shit

To elaborate
Id agree that small corpo collapses dont really matter as a whole, besides in a person to person basis and the small subgroups of people that watch em. But i would say that everytime a corpo collapses, there are always chances some diamond in the rough got the necessary backlog/experience to try out for the big leagues, and imo thats a decent enough reason to keep an eye out for ENcorpo Number 324 shuttering

Bae was a part of Myholo and the Twins were some oddball youtuber project, i think its very safe to say that Holo looked at their body of work when thinking of hiring them

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I hope it's not related to Hina. Her return stream is on 18th. :pomuStare:
Please no. I was 50/50 on whether Hina was going to graduate due to what happened with her family until she posted last week. :anyannoyed:

God's Strongest Dragoon

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Small update for Ina-bros: Bae says Ina is doing well and will be back. She was at Calli's house watching anime and eating food the other night with Bae, wigger, IRyS, and Raora.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Small update for Ina-bros: Bae says Ina is doing well and will be back. She was at Calli's house watching anime and eating food the other night with Bae, wigger, IRyS, and Raora.
aka "Riccota and Gurren Lagann Night"

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

closedblas

Marine's 1st solo album is out now.
$21, comes with a standee. The limited edition already sold out.
Her concert's second lottery round should be open in ~11 hours. 12/7-12/8 K-Arena Yokohama.

The 2nd day of her concert is the same day as Isekaijoucho's mini anniversary live. All free all youtube.
She did link a poll for what her setlist should be, closes in a week. Please don't be weird.

Then a pretty big music event, Anisama V-Kami 2024, on 12/15.
Featuring
  • Asano "Diddy" Ruri
  • Holos - Kanata, Mio, Nene, Lamy
  • Neoporte - Shibuya Hal, Hizuki Yui (happy to see her incline hard)
  • Niji - Kaede and Yumeoi (weirdchamp)
  • Indies - Fuji Aoi (insanely OG), Suou Patra, YuNi
  • people from Kamitsubaki, a couple of upd8 survivors
  • the seiyuu from Shikanoko
  • Kitadani Hiroshi and Morigushi Hiroko - are they here to BTFO the vtubers lmao?
It's not a live event, just watching it "live" in a cinema (sold out) or streamed via spwn.

Other concerts in Dec I'm looking at: Hachi (12/14), Kamitsubaki's ASU (12/28), Nagihara Suzuna (12/31).
Bunch of other microcorps/indies - lmk if you're interested.

I'm going to be pingponging between Taipei and Shanghai for Dec-Jan so I'm hoping to take a weekend off to Tokyo for a concert.
Didn't get Suisei's first lottery. 2nd lottery results should be out this weekend but I'm pessimistic.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hololive must've missed the memo on talent hiatus, you need to make the people doom and not be reassured

The memo's writer even left his signature and a picture
Rico Tasanchez

elRiku.jpg

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So either Cover is too cheap to spring for an earlier flight back or they are having her do a ton of non public facing work that the government can't see. Or both

frz

nah she's obviously graduating, and she will take kronii along with her. Fauna unfriended Kronii on steam, no way she isn't gone
#notasponsoredmessage

VSoyBoy

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Vagueposting about vagueposting? :chibiBrainDamage:

If you were accusing me of it, nah, man. If I had more info I'd either share it or not say anything at all. And if I chose the latter I'd not say anything about not saying anything, if you get what I mean.

Small corpo collapses have never mattered and I won't pretend they do, just because some guys lost their oshi and cried for 3 days before getting another e-girl to try to groom does not make it a big deal. Idc how people feel, specially not tiny minorities of the overall available watchtime, the only time where people feeling sad matters is if it's an overwhelming majority that looses faith in an industry, stops buying and makes it crash like what happened to vidya with Atari.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that your post was intended to be taken solely from the perspective of a fan, because small corpo collapses definitely matter to the talents. Most of them go into a corpo expecting it to be a route to making a decent living at the least, but if it turns out to have been woefully, mismanaged, it might have turned out to be a bigger waste of time for them than simply staying indie, independently developing and promoting their strengths while not giving a big cut of their income to a company. Of course there are also cases where there's a rugpull and the talents lose money they are owed, and if they were counting on that income to pay bills and creditors, again it's worse than if they had just stayed indie. I care about small corpos collapsing because I care about small vtubers, who are often young and socially inept and easily taken advantage of by people who can say the right things to play on their dreams and vanity but then never deliver because gee, this management stuff isn't as fun and easy and instantly profitable as I thought it would be. Simple as that.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Can we vote on a rule that if you vaguepost you have 72 hours for it to happen, to show proof or you get 1 week ban?

Top Bottom