"Sometimes love is a fish"Onolumi

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

JusticeDog

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
?????
its not even that bad???
fellas is it bad to use technology

God forbid a small indie dev doesn't want to spend $1000s on VA for their game.
I hate to be that guy, but I'm totally going to be that guy because I crave the good boy ass pats for liking/disliking the current thing that Twitter likes/dislikes.

I'm sure the man typed out this Tweet on a nice, handmade wooden desk he bought from a local craftsman and totally not on some factory-cut particle board desk from Ikea, Amazon, Walmart, etc.

Relevant vtuber clip:

The reason Jelly doesn't care about AI is cause she's actually talented and doesn't need to worry about being replaced.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
The more popular Phase becomes, the more normie friendly it becomes.

We shall see the day when Phase is the biggest vtubing company in the world, and Pippa endorses the democratic candidate on stream while her background is a waving flag of blue, pink and white.

And when that day comes, we shall all point and laugh at the Phase beggars.
Why wait?
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

Too flat for the bossman. He wants them fluffy not flatty.

Haha, fair. But there are many other agencies brokering sponsor deals, who don't ask you to advertise them. Like the one that got Parrot Genshin ad. We know MSM because it's vtuber-focused, knowing (and disclosing) agencies is part of the culture. And Mythic is known for being streamer-founded, even without vtubers aspect.
IMG_20241017_104450.png

You mean to tell me he isn't a bot all along?!
He's a grade-A Flip. He's much worse.

It's super true, VAs are a big liability nowadays, even the "based" ones like Dante's VA and OG SH2 James' VA. Theres also the whole Yotei Eng Dub VA controversy where she is a genuine schizo activist and that damages the game studio and the game product's rep. Unions have always been annoying to major dev studios for similar reasons. Not a big fan of AI VAing but if it threatens the relative status quo and brings upon more fresh blood in the industry more power to this innovative tech. Tired of hearing Troy Baker and Sean Schnitzel everywhere.
Hey guys, remember when VAs weren't troon loving, liberal woke hiveminds? Yeah, me neither. Fuck them all, they made their shitbed and now they get to lie in it.

View attachment 80798

This motherfucker got ANOTHER free model made by his fans. What kind of fujo braincontrol is this nigga exerting for this to keep happening?

edit: He's listing them off, there's like six of them, what the fuck?
96znoc.jpg

Can we vote on a rule that if you vaguepost you have 72 hours for it to happen, to show proof or you get 1 week ban?
Will Proctor "Vagueposting Is My Middle Name" Zakharov ban himself though?
:ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Hey, did you know that the Coffin game has a mod that lets Andrew engage in cannibal incest with his schizo milf mom instead of his schizo bratty sister?

Well now you do, and best of all, Nyaru's going to be playing it in 5 minutes! I've heard it's actually pretty good.

...Can we have a game about dating the schizo milf, without the cannibal incest?

VSoyBoy

Let's see how this works out...

Elira's been having her birthday stream everybody:

RiverBear

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
It's because CyYu, Alejandro Saab, is a voice actor. The VA fags are immensely seething about AI, more than most other twitter fags, because they know their goose is cooked. Game companies are already playing around with AI to replace them and they're already achieving acceptable results. It isn't just the monetary incentive, it's the incentive of not having to put up with the VA fags, which have worked their hardest to form a close-knit cult to gatekeep people out of their profession in the EN scene, resulting in only the most repugnant people working in the scene.

Worst of all is that A LOT of them are legitimately awful at VA. Its why Nolan North was in like a dozen video games for a decade straight. He was a small time actor starring as a series regular in a soap opera for 6 years before becoming a voice actor. Considering how shitty a lot of VAs are, that basically makes him Ian McKellen in an industry where everyone else is Tommy Wiseau. Similar story with Debra Wilson. She has a long acting career in comedy and a bunch of other assorted roles. She hits the "black" and 'woman" minority checkboxes while being supposedly really easy to work with. She's like the one diversity hire I don't mind seeing pop up in video games because I know she's like the one person that actually delivers a good performance.
Git gud or ask 10 times less money for your shit, maybe someone will hire you. There is a reason people worship japanese VAs and they are known across the world in many countries for generations, and no one can fucking name more than one or two english VAs. It's because you all suck at your job while pretending to be a celebrity and demanding the same payment and respect. Or you can keep seething about it, that's the option they will all take anyway because they can't get better
Never forget how SAG-AFTRA decided they totally care about VAs.. and then stabbed them in the back. The seethe.

And of course, things no one could have forseen, happened.

:urukasmallestviolin:

Good luck on the picket lines.

If Phase beggars stop begging, the likely hood of tourists saturating their fanbase would be much smaller. If Phase beggars don't stop begging, their fate would be similar to this meme for example.
That meme describes what happened to Niggosanji after the Nijisisters invaded.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Helkar

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

I hope she slips in the shower and gets a nasty bruise that will be a mild inconvenience for like maybe a week.

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Helkar

Nasa got herself a guitar and is learning on stream.

Rie got herself into a proper videogame for the first time in a while - first session went relatively-well, instead of bashing her head into a wall and complaining about difficulty, she actually learned what the game taught her. Let's see how the second session goes.

VSoyBoy

Niji ENcounter chugging along, this month's update:

Finana x Millie

Next up is two absolute forum favourites: Wosemi and Uki Violeta, out in about one month

It really is a migoful day today, isn't it.

Niji ENcounter update time. Everybody here should love this one though since it includes everyone's favourite: Rosemi! And everyone's favourite... Uki!

Next up, for ENcounter number 7, it's another two forum darlings: Enna Alouette and Elira Pendora everybody. Out in about 1 month.

The song is composed by Yuki Hayashi, which made me visibly pog since I fucking love everything he does.

Helkar

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
You're farming them on purpose, aren't you.
If he doesn't want to get migo'd to oblivion for promoting niji shit, he should stop it. But he won't do that, he's like a bull trying to ram on a cliff instead.

niggaphil

I am expecting shit tons of spamming like this in chatroom
:mywifenolan:

Nijisister cant stop winning!!!

:dokiSmugNew:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Hime's computer may have been compromised LIVE ON HER STREAM.
Its a developing story that I probably won't follow up on.

She started her normal stream and her youtube account was typing things out while she was playing a game on stream.
1729140073819.png

A rando in chat was modded before the stream went down.
1729140126323.png

Allegedly Hime right now in discord:
1729140267837.png

Apparently in contact with management and working on it:
1729140848667.png

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

If he doesn't want to get migo'd to oblivion for promoting niji shit, he should stop it. But he won't do that, so he's like a bull trying to ram on a cliff instead.
A man who stops posting what he wants because of a fear of migos is not a man.

It's a sticker, I'll live.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom