"What do you call those tiny plants that people have at home, sucklings? (Succulents)"IRyS

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Salado

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
Looks like ex-Kawaii's Lethe Bonapucchi deciding to go ahead with her planning post-kawaii destruction to start streaming with her mother tongue (Indonesian) and collabing with ID folks

And by that, it basically meant "collabing with her former genmates in ex-ID (Miyu Ottavia, ZEA Cornelia and Reza Avaluna)". They seems to be interacting pretty well together, but its clearly in ID language so people would hear nothing but weird SEAfags black speech.

Username Generator

Early Adopter

Void Scribas

There's a non-trivial chance that absolutely nothing significant comes from this. But an honest to god legit talent agency is dipping a toe in vtubing...

I mean, besides the problem of western executives entering in mass into a market where a lot of the problematic Asian things are present in a substantial way? yeah, of course, what is the worst that could happen.

You know what the Vtuber industry needs? The faggotry of Hollywood executives.

This, alongside the globohomo advocate entering in Brave/Idol can end in a massive shitshow in a few months.

Only time will tell. But I can assure that a shift is coming. Get ready for some “discourse” next year.

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
There's a non-trivial chance that absolutely nothing significant comes from this. But an honest to god legit talent agency is dipping a toe in vtubing...

jesus fucking christ talk about opening the floodgates for faggots to enter

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What is going on with this company. They're burning money with a vtuber branch for several years with tiny views, so they just throw that away and make a new one (with multiple times more vtubers than the first) that will absolutely have an even smaller amount of views in a new platform?
:iryswhat:
Iriam probably paid them a shit load of money to move to their trashy platform nobody likes. Why bond? because they were probably the only people retarded enough to take the offer. This whole thing is stupid², a japanese platform that isn't even successful in the home market trying to break into EN who are even less interested in it and bribing a bunch of worthless, failed microcorpos to move in just so they can have 0.000001% viewership.

Void Scribas

USS IOWA

I am quite concerned given what happened in the last few days.

Edit: Nevermind I just remembered her anniversary is in November

Probably related to this I wonder?

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

I have to question what some people here think a talent agency does.

They do not influence the content or the topics of the streamer or anything. As a viewer the most you'll actually see of the agency is the business email.
The agent represents the talent in contract negotiations and is the first point of contact for potential sponsors, at which point they will negotiate the best rate before presenting the sponsorship or contract to the talent who will ultimately still decide whether to take it or not.

Producers will approach the agent, not the actor, for auditions. Teams will approach the agent, not the player, for signing them. A bullshit marketing summit will approach the agent, not the speaker, for speaking engagements. An organizer will approach the agent, not the singer/band, for festival appearances. That's all it is.

Ryan Reynolds does not have to do a show with Serena Williams, Hillary Clinton and Hideo Kojima just because they're all part of the same agency.

tragic amphibian

Matara: uses Hollywood to refer to Nijisanji where the big problems where a shit corporation, shit coworkers, and a shit audience

Matara: Joins real Hollywood via WME and is now swimming with real sharks instead of chronically online internet children.

GOOD LUCK BUG LADY!

Spooked But Lobotomized

Did anyone post Caspurr's halloween music video? It dropped last week, but I searched and didn't see it

Landphobic

Just don't like it
A double dose of parasocial blondes, just what the doctor ordered!
Poma starts Halo

Kanna... Look, I'm not gonna make excuses for this one. It is what it is, and what it is is extreme GFE ASMR

Greatwall181

Proctor vagueposting someone big or another corpo implodes? Hopefully it’s vrev or kurosanji, free the rose for phasebeggars :smugpipi:
IMG_2488.jpeg

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I have to question what some people here think a talent agency does.

They do not influence the content or the topics of the streamer or anything. As a viewer the most you'll actually see of the agency is the business email.
The agent represents the talent in contract negotiations and is the first point of contact for potential sponsors, at which point they will negotiate the best rate before presenting the sponsorship or contract to the talent who will ultimately still decide whether to take it or not.

Producers will approach the agent, not the actor, for auditions. Teams will approach the agent, not the player, for signing them. A bullshit marketing summit will approach the agent, not the speaker, for speaking engagements. An organizer will approach the agent, not the singer/band, for festival appearances. That's all it is.

Ryan Reynolds does not have to do a show with Serena Williams, Hillary Clinton and Hideo Kojima just because they're all part of the same agency.
I was originally going to make my post about how Mint got cucked from associating with Kojima again. But the weird Clinton connection, (this is the second time Vshojo has indirectly had some level of association with The Clintons. The first was a fundraiser that tied back to the Clinton Foundation iirc) couldn't not be ignored, lmao.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Proctor vagueposting someone big or another corpo implodes? Hopefully it’s vrev or kurosanji, free the rose for phasebeggars :smugpipi:
View attachment 80780
THE RULE OF PROCTOR:
The smaller the corpo or streamer, the more likely he has info on them.

Helkar

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 80780
If it's some literally who 0.5 view picocorpo imploding I am getting on the first migrant bus to Ireland and will beat him with hammers.

In Minecraft Civilizations, of course.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I mean, besides the problem of western executives entering in mass into a market where a lot of the problematic Asian things are present in a substantial way? yeah, of course, what is the worst that could happen.

You know what the Vtuber industry needs? The faggotry of Hollywood executives.

This, alongside the globohomo advocate entering in Brave/Idol can end in a massive shitshow in a few months.

Only time will tell. But I can assure that a shift is coming. Get ready for some “discourse” next year.
The amusing thing is, is that Hollywood thinks that vtubing might be in their wheelhouse. It's not. I'm looking forward to Hollywood wasting millions of dollars finding this out. Fuck Hollywood.

Top Bottom