"I always feel the universe between my legs"Minase Rio

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
ENreco recap of the streaming of All Talents
Posting this because more people should check it out. Looks like the EN accounts are being run better too, so yay.
You may not be the target audience but that doesn't mean the target audience doesn't exist. Not only are buff girls a niche, they're a fairly underserved one in vtuber world.
People were barking at Erina pre-debut and she turned out to be a nerd instead. Loki filled that need for some in PC. Not looking forward to the burp meta but someone likes it for sure. Additionally, almost none of the doom posting about a new vtuber bringing politics to their corporate workplace has been true. Nina in particular was a massive whiff
I think most of the forum is off-base on this one. In Japan, idols will show up for all sorts of open talent things on TV, even if that thing is completely ridiculous and has nothing to do with singing or dancing. And the point of an idol showing up is not expecting, or even hoping to win, but to show themselves and their personality, have some fun and maybe get a few new fans in the process. If, say, a Hololive talent shows up at Fillian's contest, they're really good but don't win and you think they should have, well, it's a pretty easy step from there to want to start seeing more of that talent and what they can do and supporting that talent yourself.

For an industry that is supposed to have developed from Japanese idol culture, I'm a little disappointed that this part of idol culture doesn't seem to have been bought along.
JPs have been doing this for a while. Okayu, Suisei, Subaru and more. No real spaces for EN to do similar things like this. From commercials to cut outs, animated media is just entwined in Japanese culture. I think early vtubing everyone took any and all opportunities for exposure. Still, even now 2-view indies set up cafes or partner with restaurants for branded meals/deals.

In terms of Idol Culture for Vtubers it's whatever Niji, Holo and Brave are doing. With Aogiri, Nanashi and Re:AcT running right behind plus the major idies. VSPO's school days event, Nijisanji's ROF-MAO and ChroNoiR channels leveraging boy-band popularity and Aogiri hiring a badass lesbian is all idol culture.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Pray for my oshi bros she's going back to scotland

SomeRando

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Loki filled that need for some in PC.
Her model doesn't really scream "muscle mommy," and what we've seen of her IRL is fit but not super muscled like Buffpup's model. I don't think we've seen her abs, though.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Her model doesn't really scream "muscle mommy," and what we've seen of her IRL is fit but not super muscled like Buffpup's model. I don't think we've seen her abs, though.
She's got the mommy, or dommy, part down at least. Compare that to Tomoe Umari who has the model, and probably the physique IRL, but is a young menhera who somehow can't drive. Anyways, muscle means different things

These girls work out but no one is snorting 3 shots of vodka off their abs but I wouldn't be complaining.
thelinecir.jpg

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
She's got the mommy, or dommy, part down at least. Compare that to Tomoe Umari who has the model, and probably the physique IRL, but is a young menhera who somehow can't drive. Anyways, muscle means different things

These girls work out but no one is snorting 3 shots of vodka off their abs but I wouldn't be complaining.

The ones I've seen (and semi-decently represented here) are the Fit Thick types or the Softbeef types - the ones with a good amount of bodyfat on top of their muscles. Aka, the best kinds of muscle girls.

The stereotypical bodybuilder (better defined as a large bodysculptor) is fine and all, but the Softbeef? That's where it's at. :iryswooo:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
She's got the mommy, or dommy, part down at least.
Kinda hard to take either seriously once you've heard her goober-laugh at cheesy horror or do her Shinji Ikari impression.

frz

Another platform on the horizon

Archive

You mean another BATTLE ROYALE COMING?
I wish they stream the public execution of those who dropped out though. That would have been KINO.
Anyone has Nexas dead count? How many dozens have died?
You're conflating criminal cases (government versus citizen) and civil cases (citizen versus citizen). The absurd conviction rate only applies to the former, but the lawsuit is a case of the latter.
it was joke sensei, you werent supposed to read too much into it

VSoyBoy

There's a non-trivial chance that absolutely nothing significant comes from this. But an honest to god legit talent agency is dipping a toe in vtubing...

She's the first VTuber for WME, but there's UTA which has VTubers and Streamers under contract like Ironmouse, Shoto, Bao, Zentreya and others. Although WME looks to be even bigger (but at those sizes it starts to not really make a difference anymore I guess).

Anyways, check out her 3D model (old roach form):

Edit: since some things seem to have gotten lost/didn't get appropriate coverage.
Her anniversary stream turned into a subathon, read up on the goals here. Highest goal is a tattoo at 50,000 subs, currently she's at around 10,000 with 100 hours on the clock.

Also, check out her new merch:

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Tsukushi Aria with her birthday live and 3D update at 8PM JST.

Guests include Shishigami Leona, Yumekawa Kanau, Usuwa Suu, Nekono Yukino, fellow Melty RIP member Kulaku Lie, and dotLive's Nanahoshi Milily.

Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh got the coof.

Replies from her fans recommend lots of easily digestable foods. Still not putting down her phone to rest and actually apologised for being slow to reply.

Lamy talking about date scenario with Suisei.

At one point talked about wanting to write yandere scenario for AZKi. "I want her to be crying while cackling."

Suisei herself talking about romance and her chat with tuki, known for her Dinner Song and other love songs.

Suisei's indie friend Shinotsuki Lupi and how close they are together they sound close to each other.

VSpo's Uruha, Hinano, and Beni playing Apex with lots of Hinano laughs.

Also Beni making her fan got berated by his girlfriend indirectly.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

But why Ririka and not Kanade. why the red shota homo and not the blue Korean homo?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Mirea singing stream

God's Strongest Dragoon

There's a non-trivial chance that absolutely nothing significant comes from this. But an honest to god legit talent agency is dipping a toe in vtubing...

WME? Isn't that the same agency where Terry Crews got his genitals squeezed by the department head?
That, or find some kind of script that will remove the video from the front page.
You could use some method to stop video autoplay or you can just block the widget on TVA. For Brave, I just have a filter setup as so:
thevirtualasylum.com###top > .p-body > .page_top > .page_bot > .p-body-inner > .p-body-main--withSidebar.p-body-main > .p-body-sidebar > .block:nth-of-type(1)

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

KANADE! No drive bys!

Please rest now Lapu

GILFS - God I Love Friends of Suisei

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

> WME is also known as Endeavor
> Endeavor owns majority of the WWE and UFC

The jokes write themselves

Top Bottom