General Thread v3: The Hexagone

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

1729098326843.png
How can you be a melon girl with no melons? :loading:

Leukos

I'm still trying to understand the reasons people want Rosemi in Phase outside of "she's friends with Dizzy".
The most popular reason I've seen is that it's a bunch of /tsunx/ posters wanting the whole set under one banner to recreate the 'vibes' from before. Personally I didn't watch much of the talents (only Lisa) when they were in Tsunderia so I don't even know how often they collabed to give that reason any weight so I'll defer to those that did watch them back then.

Has Rosemi collabed with anyone from Tsunderia *after* she moved to Nijisanji?

Spooked But Lobotomized

The amusing thing is, is that Hollywood thinks that vtubing might be in their wheelhouse. It's not. I'm looking forward to Hollywood wasting millions of dollars finding this out. Fuck Hollywood.

Remember when the Polar express came out and CGI was first getting really good and a bunch of actors were scared that CGI would get rid of them? What a crazy world.
Anyway, Xenlar is multi streaming a group watch along of Aliens

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The amusing thing is, is that Hollywood thinks that vtubing might be in their wheelhouse. It's not. I'm looking forward to Hollywood wasting millions of dollars finding this out. Fuck Hollywood.
It's funny how many huge corpos like Sony have wasted thousands trying to enter vtubing and yet the most popular people are nerdy awkward techbro and his wheelhouse of menheras.
I'm still trying to understand the reasons people want Rosemi in Phase outside of "she's friends with Dizzy".
Anything that could theoretically make phase more popular even if it makes no sense.

Bronze

-"Tsunderian Kween shall return, such is the prophecy"
-It would've pissed N-binted
Jokes aside, it's typical "me likey this person, me likey this group". Tsunderia's active gen 0 girls being in Phase is a big bonus. Friends with Dizzy thing also has additional rrats like "Rosemi may be the maro sender" but that's not too important to the begging.

That idea is pretty much dead anyway, we already have our invaders picked.

Newest Phase manager has survived "The Kaminari Clara experience"

frz

Less than an hour later...

Can anyone tell me what is the master plan here is from STRP.

>Be a male idol group that specifically target the JP market, can't speak english
>Buys bondEN, a failed company which force vtubers to stream on REALITY, and pivoted to youtube too late.
>Randomly renamed it to bondliveEN
>Doesn't give them any actual support, like what STRP's talents enjoys
>Kill the corpo, release all talents
>Start everything from 0 in a new app called IRIAM, because for sure it's not gonna fail again.

I knows male idols aren't the smartest of brains but what the fuck is this. Why would you even do any of this :lolwat::lolwat:
I'm uber confused.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Helkar

That idea is pretty much dead anyway, we already have our invaders picked.
I mean Rosemi also appears to be fairly comfortable in NijiEN, so.

As for new invaders wave, i hope Sakana isn't gonna keep them in the basement into the next year, genuinely curious regarding who the picks end up being, those will be the first Phase debuts i ever catch live.

Salado

I mean Rosemi also appears to be fairly comfortable in NijiEN, so.

As for new invaders wave, i hope Sakana isn't gonna keep them in the basement into the next year, genuinely curious regarding who the picks end up being, those will be the first Phase debuts i ever catch live.
He said Invaders before years end and we're approaching November, but it's Fishman, so who knows.

Leukos

How seamless was the transition from a vtuber's PL to Phase Invader in previous cases? Or rather, did previous Invaders announce a hiatus from streaming before revealing that they were joining Phase Connect or did vtubers like Lumi and Yuri stream normally up until they announced that they got poached?

I mostly ask because I don't know if Sakana has them in the basement or if they're actually streaming right now under their PL(?) accounts.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing Prey (2017)

Chiwa playing Factorio

Tomoe Carmine will be playing Phasmo with Lottie Shinju in 30 minutes.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

tenor.gif

"Hey, I'll have you know I'm at least a AA battery!"

Here's something interesting: a vtube studio plugin for Fitbits that integrates your heart rate, and can trigger effects based on your heart rate.

This would be KINO for horror streams, especially for those NEET girls who have a resting heart rate of like 150

kingcaid

Khubie is playing mahjong with Bonni Paws.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I have to question what some people here think a talent agency does.

They do not influence the content or the topics of the streamer or anything. As a viewer the most you'll actually see of the agency is the business email.
The agent represents the talent in contract negotiations and is the first point of contact for potential sponsors, at which point they will negotiate the best rate before presenting the sponsorship or contract to the talent who will ultimately still decide whether to take it or not.

Producers will approach the agent, not the actor, for auditions. Teams will approach the agent, not the player, for signing them. A bullshit marketing summit will approach the agent, not the speaker, for speaking engagements. An organizer will approach the agent, not the singer/band, for festival appearances. That's all it is.

Ryan Reynolds does not have to do a show with Serena Williams, Hillary Clinton and Hideo Kojima just because they're all part of the same agency.
Stop doing things like using common sense! :annoyedpippa:
Matara: uses Hollywood to refer to Nijisanji where the big problems where a shit corporation, shit coworkers, and a shit audience

Matara: Joins real Hollywood via WME and is now swimming with real sharks instead of chronically online internet children.

GOOD LUCK BUG LADY!
Something about George Lucas and flower pots, idunno.

Landphobic

Just don't like it
She's peak sadgirl :pippasadl: Which is also why she'll never pull herself out of the Niji hole :crushsighs:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Anything that could theoretically make phase more popular even if it makes no sense.
The more popular Phase becomes, the more normie friendly it becomes.

We shall see the day when Phase is the biggest vtubing company in the world, and Pippa endorses the democratic candidate on stream while her background is a waving flag of blue, pink and white.

And when that day comes, we shall all point and laugh at the Phase beggars.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The more popular Phase becomes, the more normie friendly it becomes.

We shall see the day when Phase is the biggest vtubing company in the world, and Pippa endorses the democratic candidate on stream while her background is a waving flag of blue, pink and white.

And when that day comes, we shall all point and laugh at the Phase beggars.
Unironically.
This has already begun happening as I see more and more people talking about how pippa has "neutered" her content.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Top Bottom