"I'm going to live for Yaggo together and swim wear"Todoroki Hajime

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
View attachment 78706
Just gonna leave this here, for reference.
She's adopted too right? Fuck man now I actually feel kinda sad for her. The mom deserves super aids and a thousand years under sharia law.:PomuAngry:
Listen sayu, instead of trying to buy friends sponsoring a thot events, invest your money to get hair implants to reduce the forehead but don't forget about the alimony, that dude deserves a nice life too :kaelaapprob:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Some quotes and "evidence" of iPN putting in the work:

Camilla showing IPN pic https://files.catbox.moe/2yhjp3.mp4
240920-003652.png

Anny lake pictures:
240920-005419.png
240920-005445.png

archive

Geolocated place by schizo. the lake in Anny pictures is spotted at 6:55, the bridge is spotted at 7:30:

Bonus as a nothingburger:
1722731193089972.png
This is a rrat above all, that is a tourist spot and these are circumstantial at best. Coincidentally, after all of this spread she started nuking all her private content to a handful of simps, including a Telegram channel, the spicier secret streams, and the next on the queue is the Discord where she vented as of the start of this conversation.
But in the low chance all of that is true, iPN is an architect and got two chubbies for one. Know your teacher. :architect:
Skip some months, Vedal rrats come in, people start posting her fat ass everywhere, the model drama starts and she's in a rough spot between antis, rrats and work issues. It became a cicle at this point of pitybaiting > rratmaking > menhera episode > hiatus > pitybaiting.

And the funniest part is: all of this could be avoided by not being a lewdtuber. She gets enough money as an artist to be upper middle class.
I hope this is a cautionary tale for newcomers: do not coom where you make your bread.

So where did she fuck up in all this?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Today I learned that your abusive boyfriend can make you go into a public Discord filled with /k/fags, drop slurs constantly, say transphobic shit over and over again, and make you proclaim that your sister, whom you apparently LOVE SO MUCH, can go die in a fire for all you care.

I guess women just don't have to take accountability for any actions, ever.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Today I learned that your abusive boyfriend can make you go into a public Discord filled with /k/fags, drop slurs constantly, say transphobic shit over and over again, and make you proclaim that your sister, whom you apparently LOVE SO MUCH, can go die in a fire for all you care.

I guess women just don't have to take accountability for any actions, ever.

ah yes her ex forced her to go online and write all these "hateful" messages because he hated fags so much that he needed to hate them through her too.:rinitsretarded:
Just remember that people like this vote, their vote has the same worth as yours and they outnumber you 100 to 1

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Chinchilla live right now get in here or get run over

closedblas

niggaphil

Oh my god I don't know why I thought iPN and rpr are the same person.
Dude, one is white as fuck European gay Pekora (rpr), and the other is yellow vietnamese chink (ipn)

Know the difference, bigot! :smugazki:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Dude, one is white as fuck European gay Pekora (rpr), and the other is yellow vietnamese chink (ipn)

Know the difference, bigot! :smugazki:
Please do not provoke the forum into having an 8+ page argument on whether slavs are white.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

MyName

Please do not provoke the forum into having an 8+ page argument on whether slavs are white.
He's not just a slav, but from the balkans. The lower you go, the less white they are (like Italians).

God's Strongest Dragoon

The lower you go, the less white they are (like Italians)
Like the Spaniards. Turns out having an Islamic Caliphate conquer your country for several hundred years does shit to your gene pool.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Top Bottom