"I'm not giving some fucking idiot bastard landlords my money anymore. No. Fuck you so much in the ass. I hate you. Go fuck yourself"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nurturing a parasocial audience and masturbating live for thousands of people while doing ASMR for years with that sprinkle of GFE over it.

She got her own thread on that site.
You tell me, baguetteman.
I dont know man i really feel like her sexual life doesnt concern her audience regardless of her being a whore or not. The fact that she got dicked by someone is a "fuck up" is one of the biggest issue in this industry i feel like. And its not even like she made it obvious or anything.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I dont know man i really feel like her sexual life doesnt concern her audience regardless of her being a whore or not. The fact that she got dicked by someone is a "fuck up" is one of the biggest issue in this industry i feel like. And its not even like she made it obvious or anything.
I agree with you, but this is what she sowed. This is the path she chose for growth, and now she has an army of goslings that turned on her.
Do I think she is at fault for their mentall illness? Hell no, it's on the audience for being such morons to fall for GFE bait and let her dry their wallets, but as they have to deal with the consequences for jumping headfirst into the venus trap, she has to deal with the consequences of appealing to this kind of public.
She could just ignore all this shit and keep doing what she does, banning everyone she catch wind of slander, but she won't.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Dragoon

I am going to bump this because we're on a new page and people are jumping to the latest one to post about the news without checking.

USE THIS THREAD FOR IT.
Should probably change the announcement up top to include a link to the Ame thread.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Should probably change the announcement up top to include a link to the Ame thread.
Already did.
1726816435891.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

I meant to just state the announcement and state to discuss it in the specific thread like:
Amelia Watson ceases activity from Hololive. Discuss here (link)
People are going to see that line and assume it's just a link to the announcement tweet.

NeviØn

NoFcksGiven
I agree with you, but this is what she sowed. This is the path she chose for growth, and now she has an army of goslings that turned on her.
Do I think she is at fault for their mentall illness? Hell no, it's on the audience for being such morons to fall for GFE bait and let her dry their wallets, but as they have to deal with the consequences for jumping headfirst into the venus trap, she has to deal with the consequences of appealing to this kind of public.
She could just ignore all this shit and keep doing what she does, banning everyone she catch wind of slander, but she won't.
im questioning myself atm... is that why her 3D stream with vedal felt soooo fkin cringe? i thought her audience would love it cuz IIRC hes #1 on the ship.

well in the meantime, heres the first interaction between korone and CC. Im die now. thank you forever

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I meant to just state the announcement and state to discuss it in the specific thread like:
People are going to see that line and assume it's just a link to the announcement tweet.
It would also help to make it bigger, change the color and put it on top to make it more visible it's a graduation after all.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
She's definitely an idiot for trying to have her cake and eat it too. I will never understand why women like Mikeneko, Anny or Miori chase these kinds of audiences. You're not fostering a loyal fanbase. You're creating a large group of piranhas that'll tear you apart the moment a crack in the gfe illusion is broken. Is it really that hard to just be a normal vtuber streamer?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Good point, done.

It would also help to make it bigger, change the color and put it on top to make it more visible it's a graduation after all.
Bro I rarely ever fuck with the announcements and don't really know how shit works, nor do I want to figure it out at 3 in the morning. If Rein/JJ/Proc want to mess with it more when they wake up then they're free to lol. I feel like I made it more visible for now by separating it from the rest of the wall of text.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Why dont you two become jannies instead of telling him how to do his job :tomorrow:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Why dont you two become jannies instead of telling him how to do his job :tomorrow:
I told my WoW guild to never make me an officer and eventually they jokingly promoted me after one raid. Then they found out I had a macro setup to /gkick everyone in the guild. I would commit a similar event if I were to be handed a broom.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
rats got a YT strike, and she is going on a rant about it on her twitter space because she doesnt want to get banned

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
rats got a YT strike, and she is going on a rant about it on her twitter space because she doesnt want to get banned
Was it because of yesterday stream where she started talking about (((them)))?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Was it because of yesterday stream where she started talking about (((them)))?
no, a section where she was talking about tranníes and the appeal got instantly rejected

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
no, a section where she was talking about tranníes and the appeal got instantly rejected

Amazing. She didn't say anything out of pocket neither presented in an aggressive way, it's something that happens but I guess YT doesn't care about the wellbeing of trans people.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
"The world is dominated by jews and they are the source of all my problems"
-rats 2024

Top Bottom