"Listen people, we're gonna genocide properly here"Kaneko Lumi

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

jebby

Ok 👍
Hear ye hear ye! Rejoice fellow inmates for I have suffered through a proctor stream for you all (no need to thank me proc)!
My very first clip:

Shower me with your migos!
👍

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Incorrect. It's Earth, Wind & Fire > Others.
Do you remember?
Brothers... IT IS TIME! For my next trial...
THE NIJI ORG CHART
Coming soon to an asylum near you...
didn't you swear off doing more after the first one?

Also brave of you to do an org chart for a company that won't exist in let's give it 2 years.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
rats streaming.
She hated Yoshi's Island SO much, that shes now gonna play Yoshi's Story

Rat doesn't actually stream for another 45 mins from what I can see here

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Do you remember?

Also brave of you to do an org chart for a company that won't exist in let's give it 2 years.
Nijisanji its still big enough in Japan to survive and even if their EN branch dies the info would be useful to see all of their failures at expanding beyond the domestic market
Good Night :D

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Rat doesn't actually stream for another 45 mins from what I can see here

Does that rat go on antisemitic rants looking like this?
I think NOT
ratttt.jpg

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Do you remember?

Niji will definitely still exist unless they get bought out, maybe not in EN but the western market is not the main focus of this industry no matter how much people like to cope about it.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Do you remember?

Niji is literally the OG corp, they're going nowhere unless vtubing as a medium dies in 2 years tbh lol

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Aussie doing a Toothpaste Taste Tierlist, yeah...

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Woo! Looks like Minto plans on streaming for a good while longer, if she's getting a 3.0 model.
Thank you, Mint Fantome simps! She's thriving like a free bird out of her cage! :PomuExcited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Big sperg post ahead. Shigure Ui did her 2nd solo live earlier today to celebrate her 5th anniversary. As someone that didn't really pay attention to her music, I gotta say I loved it. It was especially great that she still managed to shit on her audience and take jabs at everyone even while doing her best on stage.

For almost 2 hours, this old woman barely moved or danced. The majority of it was basic arm and hip movement with some walking around. There was even a song where she sat in a chair and her ass did not move from that spot even a little bit. But that's exactly why it was so good. It felt like it was entirely, uniquely her. She says the vtubing and singing stuff is just a hobby but she clearly put a ton of thought into everything. She knows she's an old hag with zero endurance so she made up for it by focusing on her singing and the background work. That really made the entire thing stand out in its own way. Like putting the entire audience in jail during Loli God Requiem or the aforementioned chair performance of Kamippoi-na:
26489.jpg
26514.jpg

Or this performance. IIRC this song is about her two separate halves as "vtuber" and "illustrator" and the way she displayed that was fantastic:
26638.jpg
26642.jpg

Mio and Ina have done their 3D lives in a similar manner and they were definitely memorable. That said, there were also 2-3 songs where Ui actually moved and did an energetic, choreographed dance. One of those songs was Subaru's Taiyou Shoujo! Ui danced in a way that would make her daughter proud and even had the audience yell "Subaru, I love you" during the instrumental break, so I think she knew I was watching.

The other was during her new original song. It was a fun, cheerful banger that she performed while wearing her new, "not an idol" outfit. She even did the Migo pose without anyone having to ask:
267851.jpg

:mikothumbsl:

26732.jpg

26783.jpg

26715.jpg

26690.jpg

She already released her 2nd album, her new artbook, a new music video and did an entire exhibition on top of this solo live, so I didn't think she would announce anything. Shigure "Just for Fun" Ui surprised everyone yet again though. She announced some anniversary merch and confirmed that this live would be getting a blu-ray release.

But the big reveal was that next year, she'll be debuting her own Vocaloid-esque software/personality:
023578923.jpg

It's also named Ui but spelled with the kanji for raincoat so she's automatically more chuuni. Here's her twitter, youtube and website:

Honestly, I only bought the streaming ticket on a last-second whim just to give some support, but I'm very glad I did. Ui blew my expectations out the water and then some. She can say she's "just an indie" all she wants, but what she did today made people smile and cheer in a way that could inspire even the Holo girls. The name of the live was Masterpiece and that's pretty accurate. Old, smug, artist-singer woman love.

After today, I'm gonna hope for the mother-daughter duo live because it would be so blessed :pomuLove:
94357925.jpg
882758925.jpg

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmis helping Lonestar Colt beat FNAF

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

He's green. He's not so green, and they're the game grumps doing a the weekly Let's Play stream.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Ahem:

Mint Mint Mint

There are currently 23 people in this waiting room for a stream a month away:

Screenshot 2024-10-02 at 19-52-43 【RE-DEBUT 3.0 #MINTMK3 】same ole minto shiny new look!!【Maid...png

also MINT MINT MINT

This woman would gobble up a certain Snake in a heartbeat

by the way, MINT MINT MINT

You can't spell "Matara" without Tar(d). This is a timestamped section of vod because I have work tomorrow and don't want to be a clipper, but watch for the 3 minutes it takes Matara to figure this out, it's gold. Ok it isn't purely MINT MINT necessarily but I love all of them and they're cute and Mint has a 3.0 debut ON HALLOWEEN. Be there or I'll spam this site with AI generated Nolan x Proctor OTP don't test me :gun::mintcrazy:

this birthday stream was so good mint is so good she had little fake commercial bits sprinkled in there it was SO GOOD minto love

niggaphil

If I accidentally predicted Mio's death I will hang myself.
Will someone get banned if they fed post about proctor to prevent him from sleeping or predicting shit?

Asking for a friend :pochiidontlikeit:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Ahem:

Mint Mint Mint

There are currently 23 people in this waiting room for a stream a month away:

View attachment 79822

also MINT MINT MINT

This woman would gobble up a certain Snake in a heartbeat

by the way, MINT MINT MINT

You can't spell "Matara" without Tar(d). This is a timestamped section of vod because I have work tomorrow and don't want to be a clipper, but watch for the 3 minutes it takes Matara to figure this out, it's gold. Ok it isn't purely MINT MINT necessarily but I love all of them and they're cute and Mint has a 3.0 debut ON HALLOWEEN. Be there or I'll spam this site with AI generated Nolan x Proctor OTP don't test me :gun::mintcrazy:

this birthday stream was so good mint is so good she had little fake commercial bits sprinkled in there it was SO GOOD minto love

Thay was so damn good. I have no idea who Lime is, but she is a great addition, too. Also, did she say that her 3.0 would have a new mama?

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I kind of wrote off Lyko from her debut, but she's got content-brain at least:

Top Bottom