"I want to fart. Thank you, farting is healthy"Kobo Kanaeru

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

fortnitesmasherX

Alienmixture is going away now. This was formerly serife from V&U
efafdee5aa7e04274f9608f10444a72b.png
I haven't watched too much of her streams, but I don't understand why she can't continue streaming at a hobbyist level. She doesn't have to give up streaming completely while she transitions to getting a career with something else. I don't know. It just seems like this is an overreaction.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
I really hope she gets the support needed to not quit.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I haven't watched too much of her streams, but I don't understand why she can't continue streaming at a hobbyist level. She doesn't have to give up streaming completely while she transitions to getting a career with something else. I don't know. It just seems like this is an overreaction.
1. Woman
2. She wants easy (and a lot of) money just thrown at her for existing.
Vtubers can do shit on a hobby level but once you factor in school/jobs people tend to focus less on it and unless you're corpo or have a huge brand to guarantee views like Hololive, your audience goes away, unless you're a woman, and unless you start showing tits.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
>Month of ice
>First casualty is a Flame knight
Poetic
Everyone knows Ice > Fire > Water > Earth > Wind > Ice :annoyedpippa:
"i have put more money into streaming than I make"
Isnt that virtually every single indie vtuber?
If they're from a third world earning in foreign currency, you can live comfortably or even build a career. Some SEA indies I know were able to mortgage a house or earn enough to an engineer level in their country (Indonesia) as a high 2view/low 3view with dedicated regulars. In the end it all depends on where you're situated, as for US/EU standards you'd need to reach something like low 4view to be comfortable, or generous 500 viewers that will donate a bit regularly.

bug yap

'gineer plamo

eepy daggerfall

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
On October 1st, Mio was planning to do her monthly members-only ASMR stream at 20:00 JST, which was a bit early in the evening. She delayed it by an hour to not overlap Korone's birthday stream.

A few minutes later, Mio Tweeted that her "test results weren't very good", which was the reason why her ASMR stream was planned early so she could go to sleep earlier. She also said that she might take a bit more time off.

Fubuki quote Tweeted Mio and pretty much assured her fans that it's going to be fine.

A gaming news site wrote about Mio's Tweet about her test results. It talked about Mio's recent break from April to June due to acute pancreatitis. The article and headline was implying that the test results were related to that and another break might be on the horizon. The full title translates roughly to:
hololive's Ookami Mio reports that ``test results weren't very good'' - Suspended from April to June due to acute pancreatitis... Fans voice concern as ``tests have increased''

The story was then picked up by news aggregator Yahoo News, which is still relevant in Japan and thus put a spotlight on it.

The next day, Mio responded to that by saying that she's just going to stream less rather than taking a break and telling everyone to not worry about it.
I HATE MONTH OF ICE ALREADY

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
As an actual federal agent or this is an euphemism for something else?
Goddamn NSA agent, top tier FED.

For those outside the US this is how it works. This is how FED the NSA is.

You have FED agent for CIA or NSA you are hitting max FED. Office worker for CIA, now they might be 40-90% FED. Shit a Janitor for the CIA they could be 5% FED. A Janitor for the NSA starts out 80% FED. We are talking turbo FED over here.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

x Hades Stamps

Oh.
“I have put more money into streaming than I make”
Isnt that virtually every single indie vtuber?
Definitely a very large majority. Honestly harder to make a profit as a VTuber than as a facecam streamer, simply because VTubers are more likely to lack the ability to manage content-creation-related finances properly. Granted, things like expensive models and just-for-the-heck-of-it art are very tempting.

frz

Kuro had his 1year anniversary recently which came with a lot more than just a new model and some lore.
I don't want to count reactions but didn't Vsoyboy complained about getting alot of migos writing about female Vshojo?
Turns out the real truth is if you write about kuro, you get positive reactions
It was never about Vshojo, this forum is just really really gay :koronehappyl:
Few thousands is cheap. Cover licenses for popular US songs tend to be in 5-figure range. This is why vtubers cover obscure bands (like Kat) or jp music - it's cheap, so you can monetize your cover and get some returns.
JP music doesn't necessarily means they are cheaper, it's just that Japanese companies like Hololive/Nijisanji don't have the connections and know how to score the license from say, america. You can't get permission if you don't know who to ask.
What is really really cheap though are vocaloid covers. They are often self-published than under some music label.
Also who the fuck is Kat :anyannoyed: Please tell me it's an "obscure band" and you are not lovingly referring to the troon.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Woo! Looks like Minto plans on streaming for a good while longer, if she's getting a 3.0 model.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!

x Hades Stamps

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Eureka

Murray Is live with more The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom for today.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Brothers... IT IS TIME! For my next trial...
THE NIJI ORG CHART
Coming soon to an asylum near you...

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
rats streaming.
She hated Yoshi's Island SO much, that shes now gonna play Yoshi's Story

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Brothers... IT IS TIME! For my next trial...
THE NIJI ORG CHART
Coming soon to an asylum near you...
Let me save you some time, this is all you need to know about Nijisanji
1727921272500.png

Top Bottom