"WATAH IN DA FIYA WHY?! WATAH IN DA FIYA WHY?! Ahh, noto understand"Inugami Korone

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hime currently playing her first soulslike and I don't think she's played anything like it before. This is going to be great (or terrible, depending if you're Hime or not).

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker
I thought it was impossible but Biboo of all people managed to outweird Shiori Novella into feeling uncomfortable. The baby rock's brainrot is growing stronger I fear.
:BijouBijou:

Jacks Wasted Life

Hime currently playing her first soulslike and I don't think she's played anything like it before. This is going to be great (or terrible, depending if you're Hime or not).

I'm giving her another shot, because her JK Rowling comments turned me off long ago, and I enjoyed this game. I appreciate how she is actually trying to learn the game instead of not using half the mechanics and bitching about how hard it is because she never learned. Enjoyable so far, but I don't see her replacing someone I like more if they are live at the same time.

tarkanoltr

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Aleda streaming. Second day in a row, probably her own personal record

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Can we get Mint to do the next ad for this site?

Salado

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Salado

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
No. Kirsche is actually Donald Trump's Top Guy.

She did cover all three of the attempts on his life live on stream while they happened, after all!

VSoyBoy

JusticeDog

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
She did cover all three of the attempts on his life live on stream while they happened, after all!
Pretty weird "coincidence" that she just happened to be streaming when they happened. Really makes you wonder, just how far would she go for good content?

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Brothers... IT IS TIME! For my next trial...
THE NIJI ORG CHART
Coming soon to an asylum near you...
I read it as the niji orgy chart for a second :pikayabai:

Uruka playing some violin

Last edited:

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Her content is good, but only the best and the lucky can actually make a living of their content. Given what she's been through, I doubt she would want to go corp, but that's probably the best way for her to minimize her costs so she can build enough income to live on.
Huh… when it dropped that we’re getting three new phase invaders this year, she was on my shortlist soooooo… I guess not.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Have a clip of Biboo

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Her content is good, but only the best and the lucky can actually make a living of their content. Given what she's been through, I doubt she would want to go corp, but that's probably the best way for her to minimize her costs so she can build enough income to live on.
I used to watch her a ton back when she was Serafi. Im not sure if she changed her timeslot or something but I can barely get to watch her anymore (althought that might be a "me" problem as I can barely watch people anymore).

Also I feel like she is trying a bit too hard to be funny and in many cases it ends up falling flat. Maybe I didn't notice back then but now it does seem a bit more forced. Many of the gags involve her being extremely loud which seems to also take a toll on her voice which at many times she has mentioned she needs to tone it down yet she goes and does the same shit again on her following stream. I haven't seen her do many song covers either wihch is a huge shame given that she has an very rough singing voice that is perfect for rock or metal songs.

I dont see her going to another corp unless its something like Phase where restrictions seem to be a bit less strict when it comes to being unhinged and yab (given that Class of 09 and Southpark are the main reasons she got fucked over).

Honestly I feel like the shit that went down with V&U really fucked her mentally.

As for the whole notice. She should do what many others have done. Maybe cut down her streaming to 3 days a week, cut the hours to 2-3 hours per stream and then take on a full time job. I Know it sucks because you get out from work and you are dead inside and the last thing you want to do is work more but sometimes you need the money. With extra money from a job she can work on promoting herself and getting a clipper to do shit for her.

Her going the Sayu route and shiting on them would probably be a good strategy to gain more exposure, given that she's currently got nothing else to lose. Her corp fucked up badly, so as long as what she says is real and tied to their behavior, she won't have to worry about it coming back to haunt her.
I think she still wants to apply for a corpo and doing that would kill any chances for her to do so.

If I accidentally predicted Mio's death I will hang myself.
I wonder what would happen if a holomember would randomly die. That would really fuck the morale of everyone inside.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I wonder what would happen if a holomember would randomly die. That would really fuck the morale of everyone inside.
Why don't we kill a Niji first?

Top Bottom