"Pellow"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
She takes GFE shit seriously and just the idea that her fans might be watching other girls instead of her special event's probably enough to have convinced her she's being cheated on or some shit.

Nousagi already had a channel and was able to use that to push a gimmick, it's a much different beast to launching a new company from nothing, and maintaining it long-term after the initial novelty's worn off.
And he immediately sold it off presumably to pay for the expenses. not confirmed but worth mentioning.
Now no one can make fun of me for being flat ever again!
your text looking pretty flat on my screen Rie.

niggaphil

Now no one can make fun of me for being flat ever again!
I am sorry yo tell you that my alternative Romanian wife Tenmama has better boobs than you :dokiSmug:

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Yeah, the name fits his personality afterall since he has such a femboi face:
Screenshot 2024-09-30 135245.png

Edit:
Present without context:
Screenshot 2024-09-30 140004.png

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Proctor's trooning out!!! He's selling the forum for his transition medication!!! We're so fucked!!!
:panik::ewww::talentfreedom::guratism::irysyabairys::pikameefuck::pikameepain::gurastress::airidepressed::kiaragodno::ameraintear::chihiroapex::jellySlurs::killitwithfire::polkawomanmoment::hypermigo::supermigo::wawaspazzing::pippayousickfucks:
Tard. hes referring to the "power of prophecy" meme

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Tard. hes referring to the "power of prophecy" meme
Don't be so harsh to Nigel, god knows that if he couldn't make a living posting with big yellow text on here he'd be forced to go back to the plantation.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spidork's schedule, very spooky week

bothyourhouses

two things: male feminists, and a guy I overheard claiming he was pretending to be gay to score pussy.
What's the second thing?
Do you think this is purely coincidence or do the talents get a say on when their birthday is supposed to be. Do you know any other corpo VTubers who's birthdays are this close together?
Lots of people pick a kayfabe birthday close to their real one. Makes it easier to share some content, keeps them in the right mentality. Also, depending how much of a woman they are, a lot of them like to have the same star sign as their character.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

httn

Hag enthusiast
Anyone know what Miori's having a melty over this time?
It's painful how predictable Miori can be sometimes. Though I can sympathise slightly, imagine spending most of the year preparing just for Ame to not-quite graduate on the same week as your big reveal.

Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 08-16-23 professional airhead 🍻✨ on X i suck i should have been able ...png

Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 08-15-56 professional airhead 🍻✨ on X sometimes i can’t tell if this ...pngScreenshot 2024-09-30 at 08-15-46 professional airhead 🍻✨ on X i need to work more… i need bet...png

Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 08-15-26 professional airhead 🍻✨ on X why do i have to be so entitled...png

Unrelated but funny as fuck - Looks like a beerpal's mom found the superchats on her Credit card statement:
Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 08-16-51 professional airhead 🍻✨ on X sorry i forgot to mention they’...png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
Don't be so harsh to Nigel, god knows that if he couldn't make a living posting with big yellow text on here he'd be forced to go back to the plantation.
I dun wanna pick any more cottons mastuh, I jus' wunna watch muh vtubers an' post retardedly in teh forums.

VSoyBoy

Ironmouse overtook Fortnite Ninja's twitch subscriber record today, landing her in the top 3. The subathon got a surprising second wind after she more or less limped over her previous record of 200,000 just a couple of days ago. She has until tomorrow to establish her new record, since the subs from day one of the subathon will start dropping then. Ludwig is definitely in reach, but Kai Cenat might be a bit too far.
Mouse subs.JPG

Unbenannt.JPG

Just to put it into numbers:
- At $6 per sub, people paid 1.63 million dollars for the subs
- with a 70/30 split for twitch taken off that's 1.14 million dollars
- 50% goes to charity, which means 570 thousand dollars go to the IDF, the rest to Ironmouse
- This is not counting donations or bits, 50% of which also go to charity

niggaphil

I dun wanna pick any more cottons mastuh, I jus' wunna watch muh vtubers an' post retardedly in teh forums.
Who say you are picking cottons, nigga?

Screenshot 2024-09-30 155118.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I have confidence that you're intelligent enough to realize what I'm talking about without needing to be spoonfed, but since you managed to take my comments in exactly the wrong way, I'll take the point Hff201 made and just stop talking.
I hope you never realize how much this affected Hololive or how interconnected this all is. There's no such thing as an 'obscure niche microcorpo.'

Also, this is sweet.

Is it spoonfeeding when it's information only YOU hold and none of us can find out? You seriously could have just said "I've been busy with some things" or you could just open your mouth and tell us what you know (although I'm betting that's not an option because it's insider info you've been trusted with) instead of acting all giddy about "le secret knowledge". These sorts of posts don't do anything for us but cause a breeding ground for rrats and speculation.

Top Bottom