"Astagfirullah jesus christ, may the buddha give you the blessing"Moona Hoshinova

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

bothyourhouses

Although they have massively jewed up in recent years with how suica pass for visiting foreigners works (used to be a redeemable funds card, now it's a single-spend credit so if you only used 50% of the funds on your pass, you just lost that money)
That was a special Olympics thing (that they then sold a bunch that they had left over), the chip shortage is now over so you can buy a regular one like before with the flat ¥500 deposit.

Bronze

Negzana

So there was no ID4 announcement after that. Okay, but it might still be happening in late October

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Someone should replace Proctor as the Keeper of Secrets if he's going to keep bandying about like a poofter over being part of the girl's club. The point of being a confidant is to not parade around the fact you know shit and waving it in people's faces, because it's both super gay and demonstrative that you get off on the perceived status by showboating about it. If I told someone something major about an industry I was part of and I saw them going around like "If only you knew a fraction of what I do!" I wouldn't be very quick to tell them anything more. Not like Proctor needs muh sekrit nolidge to self-fellate over perceived intellectual differences, but actually having ammo in that gun for once just makes it that much more cringe.

Let's see if he actually sticks to shutting up about it. Given how eager he's been to vaguepost unprompted I expect it to be extremely difficult for him and will likely cause him to have mood swings over not being able to flaunt his special knowledge in front of all the other inmates in the mess hall.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Suou Patra's ASMR will start midnight JST to open your October.

Shilling this cover from 774inc's Hinata Mashu and Hira Hikari based on the thumbnail alone.

VSpo's Sendo Yuuhi in VC with opposing LoL counterpart Leon Daihyou.

Previous clip was middle lane, this one is jungle lane.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Jerry's disappointed

For context, she went on at least two large rants about the state of modern gaming recently, including one during a collab with Shiina. At the beginning of one of her rants, someone jokingly suggested she should play Dustborn. She didn't know what it was, Googled it, saw one picture, and immediately said "Hell no". She went on to say "You have to kill me to make me play that game."

Point being that watching her play this should be fun, and I hope it happens.

Also, this happened during Rie's new outfit reveal stream:
1000007121.png

:whatastory:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

JusticeDog

They didn't roll dice, they have gifted and will gift 1 extra sub for every 5 gifted subs in a single order from September 26th until October 1st.
View attachment 79556
A nice bonus but not that impactful in the grand scheme of things. I can't check exactly since the leaderboards are weekly only, but twitch gave a couple of thousand subs at most.
No, they added an additional bonus on top of that one. A streamer I watched the other day received 50 subs and then twitch gave 39 bonus subs on top of the 10 free gifted for the "1 per 5 deal". Twitch didn't explain it all how it works, but it's supposed to be a random amount any time someone gifts more than 5.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
For context, she went on at least two large rants about the state of modern gaming recently, including one during a collab with Shiina. At the beginning of one of her rants, someone jokingly suggested she should play Dustborn. She didn't know what it was, Googled it, saw one picture, and immediately said "Hell no". She went on to say "You have to kill me to make me play that game."
I know Jelly's based as fuck, but now she's wife material.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Someone should replace Proctor as the Keeper of Secrets if he's going to keep bandying about like a poofter over being part of the girl's club. The point of being a confidant is to not parade around the fact you know shit and waving it in people's faces, because it's both super gay and demonstrative that you get off on the perceived status by showboating about it. If I told someone something major about an industry I was part of and I saw them going around like "If only you knew a fraction of what I do!" I wouldn't be very quick to tell them anything more. Not like Proctor needs muh sekrit nolidge to self-fellate over perceived intellectual differences, but actually having ammo in that gun for once just makes it that much more cringe.

Let's see if he actually sticks to shutting up about it. Given how eager he's been to vaguepost unprompted I expect it to be extremely difficult for him and will likely cause him to have mood swings over not being able to flaunt his special knowledge in front of all the other inmates in the mess hall.
You don't get it, man. He's sitting on a gold mine of high school drama. It's kind of a big deal, which means you should go to him with more of it.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Apparently Fuyo returned to her PL yesterday with an unarchived stream and is going to premiere a vod for it

Also released a cover

And her next stream waiting room later today

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Cassandra... I think nobody here is big brain enough to decode the sekrit info conveyed through vagueposts... WE MIGHT NEED MORE SPOONS.

tarkanoltr

Waiting rooms for the last minute Deep Rock Galactic collab for Ame/Gura/Kiara/Kronii:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Cassandra... I think nobody here is big brain enough to decode the sekrit info conveyed through vagueposts... WE MIGHT NEED MORE SPOONS.
spoons.jpg
He is always two steps ahead.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
What is he painting?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

tarkanoltr

Oh!Great, mangaka of Tenjo Tenge and Air Gear as well as the artist of the manga version of Bakemonogatari, drew a picture of Botan to congratulate her on her birthday and cup ramen world record:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Another "DSP reacts to vtubers" clip. Imagine not liking Doki's laugh, what a fag.
:selenpointandlaugh:

Top Bottom