"The whole point of my streams is that nothing's supposed to go right! Don't tell me how to be better!"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Zyklon Mag

Axel running a LGS. I'm sure this will end well--and he just sold a bunch of his cards for free.:vesperfacepalm:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
What is he painting?
IIRC he's painting spoons because he just bought bunch of paints for painting plastic stuff (I will assume gunplas) and it's cheaper to buy plastic spoons to test the results/color/whatever of the paint he bought than specialized sheet for testing it.

His own word:
1727712480110.png

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Minor interesting clip from T Rex man; sounds like he was accepted into both Holostars and another corpo that sounds like Niji. All his friends were coaching him to take the other gig since they can offer "better stuff" there.

edit: Looking at the debut dates, he might have been accepted into that "wave" with Vuvuzela Bandage and Wilson Q whatever their names are. They're a month apart.

Last edited:

closedblas

VSPO's 5-stack of Komori Met, Kurumi Noa, Kaga Nazuna, Nekota Tsuna, and Shiranami Ramune dropped 5 group covers over the past 5 days.
"Special thanks to Kyouichirou" in the descriptions. Supposedly he produced this "vspo idol" series.
"Suki!"

"New Kawaii"

"Stella"

"Heavy Rotation"

"Saijoukyuu ni kawaii no"

------------------------------------------------------------
NijiJP's Twilime (Todo Kohaku + Yamagami Karuta) duo released a song/dance cover.
They've been doing a few of these, also as a "Nijisanji Dance Club" when they involve other members.
The choreography is surprisingly good. Though I suspect (with no evidence whatsoever) that their collabs with Nagao Kei or Lain, they're doing the choreo tracking with their models, because ain't no way he can move like that.

Hajime uploaded her solo segment from Reach the Top.
It seems like all the solos in non-group costumes were prerecorded, probably to let them take a break between group segments.
I do have a bone to pick with the director though, maybe you don't need to cut every 2 fuckign seconds goddam...

Spooked But Lobotomized

Korone singing Sonic Heroes hits a part of of me I didn't expect. People dunk on the game, but I adored it all from its gimmick to its music.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
You don't get it, man. He's sitting on a gold mine of high school drama. It's kind of a big deal, which means you should go to him with more of it.

High school drama that is going to topple the institution of the university.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
So basically, there's a chance Hoshimatic Project will be coming back sometime:
View attachment 79473View attachment 79474

It could be another New Years performance but one of her solo lives is pretty close to January 1st so who knows. Looking forward to whatever comet woman is cooking (if something is actually happening).
Suisei had a twitter space earlier and confirmed it herself in a way that'd make Hexa proud :BijouBijou:

>Chat: So are there any plans for a Hoshimatic Project 2?
>Suisei: *Doing the worst whistle of all time* Who's to say? I don't knoooow.
>Chat: I thought you'd be too busy to be doing another Hoshimatic Project.
>Suisei: Yeah I thought so too! But even so- wait I mean I can't say anything!

She talked about some other stuff like HoloGTA, appearing in Miko's live, Tuki, her lack of free time and Subaru's chest zipper story. According to her, the chest zipper was actually at collarbone height so it wasn't as lewd as Subaru thought, though it might have seemed so cause her belly was out that day.

And before her new song dropped, she did a completely random street live in Shibuya. Despite it being unannounced, the space was still nearly filled up:

Comet woman may be busy as hell but she keeps on winning this year :shubaIapprob:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
High school drama that is going to topple the institution of the university.
The consequences of some Z-list whore in a microcorpo being a backstabber and having 12 boyfriends while her strongest oiler was Turkish all along will never be the same for Hololive.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ame, Gura, Kiara and Kronii's Deep Rock Galactic collab is live

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Korone singing Sonic Heroes hits a part of of me I didn't expect. People dunk on the game, but I adored it all from its gimmick to its music.

Truly God's strongest sonicfag korone love

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
That's fuwawa you dolt
Dogs don't see colors, be nice.

Maid Margo with the Ocarina of Time

More SMW romhacks with Alker

Sneep yap

Digi is playing a Yume Nikki fangame today

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Spooked But Lobotomized

VSPO's 5-stack of Komori Met, Kurumi Noa, Kaga Nazuna, Nekota Tsuna, and Shiranami Ramune dropped 5 group covers over the past 5 days.
"Special thanks to Kyouichirou" in the descriptions. Supposedly he produced this "vspo idol" series.
"Suki!"

"New Kawaii"

"Stella"

"Heavy Rotation"

"Saijoukyuu ni kawaii no"

New Kawaii > Stella > Heavy Rotation > Suki > Saijoukyuu
A really cool thing to do, just dropping a daily cover for a week

But what about Black Mococo?:BijouBijou:

Could've said Mococoa, come on my guy

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Spooked But Lobotomized

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Tomoe playing Elden Ring

Fatum Ruptor playing VA-11 Hall-A

Yuno continues Keitai Denjuu Telefang 2

Lollime playing Luigi’s Mansion 3

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
For those confused, it's a Nikocado Avocado reference:

It's a reference to the fact that he has awesome painted spoons while you, a fool, are already out of your spoons that you allocate for tasks during the day.

Top Bottom