"sometimes I post pregnant brian griffin and see if anyone sees it before I can delete it - nobody has caught it just yet"Coni Confetti

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Twitch did it again. Should we make an events thread to collect all of these?

oh yeah a thread would probably be needed later since it seems that its targeted

Xuhle

Might not be a bad idea armchair expert has used TVA as a source before.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
hololive 7 Days to Die - Sessions 14 and 15 FINALE
Previous Session - First Session - holoGTA
The end is near. Will everyone be up for the task to endure the last siege?

Rules:
  • The map is Navezgane.
  • Upon death, only items in the toolbelt are dropped.
  • At least 2 members have to be logged in to the server as any time.
  • Participants will have to post updates on Twitter if they're not streaming.
  • The goal is to complete the 7 days 7 times for a total of 49 days.

And now for the recap. The information is from the hololive fan Discord and VOD timestamps.
Session 14
Day 45 (cont.):
  • Mio, Okayu, Towa, and Watame were at the Desert base while Korone was at the cabin base. Okayu and Mio were underway to pick Korone up with the blue truck. In the meantime, Korone started to chop down trees. Watame went mining.
  • Mio and Okayu had arrived while Korone was chopping trees. Korone killed a chicken and called Mio and Okayu to come over.
Day 46:
Day 47:
  • Fubuki joined in. Everyone set off with the trucks and a motorcycle to do a quest to clear out The Haug Residence.
  • The next destination was the Pop-N-Pills store. Subaru joined into the game. Subaru proceeded to join in with the rest of the group.
  • Miko joined into the game. She didn't join in with the rest of the group.
  • The quest was completed. Suisei joined into the game.
  • Everyone met up at the desert base. They later set off into the trucks to clear out the Close Encounters Gun Range for a quest.
  • Watame inspected some fuel barrels and took the fuel out of it. Thinking that the barrels have become harmless, she shot the barrels and they vanished... only to explode anyway.
  • Everyone stopped by the desert base to put in all the loot. They then had to clear out the Wagner Residence.
  • The quest was completed and everyone went back to the desert base. Suisei took the motorcycle. The yellow truck's driver was Okayu with Korone, Subaru, and Towa as the passengers. The blue truck's driver was Fubuki with Miko, Mio, and Watame as the passengers.
  • Fubuki hit a derelict car, sending the truck rolling and spinning. Fubuki later hit a zombie on the road. She then had a lot of understeer and nearly hit Subaru before arriving at the desert base. Meanwhile, Korone accidently filled her inventory with items from a storage box.
  • Everyone called it for the session.

Session 15
Day 48:
  • Everyone was present at the desert base, except for Watame who joined a bit later. Mio brought out the drawings for the final raid.
    • The construction will be located in the wasteland.
    • There's a wall with an open platform on top to shoot at the zombies from all directions. The respawn point are on another platform above.
    • The path the zombies would need to take to reach the platform is in a zig-zag pattern (like a tower defence game), which will get progressively higher to the cage.
    • The center of the two most upper levels will have spinning blades. The same levels and another one below will have tripwires which will set off electric beams.
    • There's also some wooden spikes.
  • Fubuki and Towa stayed at the desert base while the rest went off to the wasteland.
  • Subaru asked if they could get a rocket launcher with the money they have. Korone and Miko supported the idea. It turned out that there is enough money to buy the resources for the rocket launcher.
  • The teams were realigned:
    • Bullet/Resource team: Fubuki, Okayu, Subaru, Suisei, and Towa.
    • Construction team: Korone, Miko, Mio, and Watame
  • Watame soon joined in with the Bullet team. Subaru, Suisei and Watame were exploring a parking garage. Fubuki had unlocked the ability to build a helicopter.
  • Subaru, Suisei, and Watame to clear the Two Bit Tower. Miko wandered off inside the tower as well that was not far away from the construction site, only to get overwhelmed by horde of zombies. She asked help from Korone and Mio to retrieve her items.
  • Subaru, Suisei, and Watame arrived back at the desert base. Fubuki had built a helicopter. Fubuki asked Suisei to use the helicopter to deliver a treasure map to Miko. Watame also went in. Suisei was struggling to steer the helicopter and kept having rough landings.
  • Eventually, Suisei and Watame landed at Miko's location. Miko and Korone tried out the helicopter but they didn't take-off. Suisei gave the treasure map to Miko. The two took the helicopter to find the treasure together.
Day 49 FINALE:
  • As Miko and Suisei approached the location of the treasure, they had rough landing and slided off a steep cliff. The treasure was dug up and the two came by the nearby desert base.
  • The two took off again to get another treasure chest. Suisei struggled to land the helicopter, but eventually landed near the location of the treasure.
  • The two went back to the desert base after digging up the treasure. Suisei landed on a road and used the helicopter as a car. She crashed into so much stuff that the helicopter caught on fire by the time they arrived at the desert base. Fubuki wasn't pleased after the two told her about the state of the helicopter.
  • Some time later, Fubuki, Korone, Mio, and Okayu went to finish up their construction.
  • Okayu was testing out the tripwires.
  • After the final preperations, everyon gathered together. Miko's BGM would be Shiny Smiley Story.
  • The final raid had begun:
  • Everyone proceeded to mess around until Mio closed off the event.

___
And we're done. This recap series has been hard to write as it just fell into the background most of the time, so I was usually on my own to collect the information.

I won't do a bonus post as VtuberBits is making translated highlights of hololive 7 Days to Die, which will cover stuff I haven't touched upon and more. Throughout the series, I had to rely more on the VOD timestamps to find good moments as the chat in the hololive fan Discord became less useful to pull information from. This combined with me being quite busy IRL throughout August made this series less engaging for me to write about it compared to my previous recaps. But I did pull through eventually.

Kudos to Mio for organizing this event. Kudos too to the participating hololive members and the staff.
Thank you for reading my recap series!

I won't make this kind of extensive recap for the hololive Grand Theft Auto Roleplay series that has started as there already has been way too much stuff to recap by myself on a daily basis, even if I take stuff from other sources. But I will make posts to compile the streams and clips for each day.

And with that, until next time!

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Not-Username

Eureka

DeniaL_ei Is live and is going to be playing a game called The Wandering Village

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Rhubarb playing TF2

Subaru realized something about Lamy

(read video description, it's good as always)

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Doki and Mint are in a Pico Park 2 collab with a couple other vtubers

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rins pico park with mentally ill women,whores and someone who needs constant tech support

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

her screen is full of cock. no i didn't confuse the ducks for chickens your delusional.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
rins pico park with mentally ill women,whores and someone who needs constant tech support

You are so lucky Sayu is a sperg @Saturnus , she would definitely be here if not for her own shortcomings.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Watch these doofuses spectacularly fail at robbing a bank.
:ponrys:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
You are so lucky Sayu is a sperg @Saturnus , she would definitely be here if not for her own shortcomings.
Not gonna lie, I saw this collab on Mint's schedule late at night before bed and nearly had a heart attack because I saw a name with an S. Then it turned out to be Snuffy and everything was fine.

GOTBB

You guys forgot the best part of that space. Nerissa's dream where Bae was being arrested while pregnant with Mumei's child:

Sorry Mumei is just really forgettable, even in anecdote.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Sorry Mumei is just really forgettable, even in anecdote.
There's someone even more forgettable than her that never streams.
:gurawave:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

How big do you think the collabs can get before Sayu just HAS to be in it? The 20 player Mario Party is coming soon...

Username Generator

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I only have time to keep up with the general and the niji L thread, so I assume it happened elsewhere?
bruh
we have this in discord
1726614447990.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom