"That’s god damn right chat! (slams water bottle) I just stare [snakes] right into the eyes and I'm like way more mentally ill than you are and they just stop, just like, 'holy shit' they start flicking their little tongues out and retract their fangs and are like 'O my God-I can carry bags for this bitch' (giggle) And they do! And they do "Juniper Actias

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The Stained Princess is live. Let the Corruption enter you hearts.

Bronze

Did this clipper change their channel name? I'm subbed and I recognize the profile pic and outro but not the name

Yes. Apparently it was called Whitetail

Telephone game collab with Remi's starting soon

Zumi's playing dragon's lair 3D

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

vtuber I have successfully persuaded to watch Hoover Institution videos is live. My grooming powers grow. I am feeding them knowledge!!!

Edit: I'm half an hour in and this girl is already criminally under-subbed. She has incredible yapper kusogaki energy.

Ok make your bets folks, how long until he scares the 2view away? Or until she displays some unacceptable characteristic and bossman jumps onto the next one?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Yes. Apparently it was called Whitetail

Telephone game collab with Remi's starting soon

Zumi's playing dragon's lair 3D

That's it thanks

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Ok make your bets folks, how long until he scares the 2view away? Or until she displays some unacceptable characteristic and bossman jumps onto the next one?
Wait until he learns about the people she keeps around
:dokiSmugNew:

Not-Username

vtuber I have successfully persuaded to watch Hoover Institution videos is live. My grooming powers grow. I am feeding them knowledge!!!

Edit: I'm half an hour in and this girl is already criminally under-subbed. She has incredible yapper kusogaki energy.

You sound like a religious missionary with the "feeding knowledge line"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Tell us more dear tako why don't you?
Wheres the fun in that? Its funneir if I let boss-man figure it out himself.
All I'm gonna say is; You can tell a lot about a vtuber by the mods they keep around.

:smugmoona:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I've been watching female vtubers for years, and the number one thing I've learnt is that the nineteenth amendment was a mistake. I don't care how many Hoover Institution videos she watches, she's going to have cringe opinions, the real question is whether it's enjoyable watching the cringe she's serving out or not.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I'm betting 2 weeks, Bossman dropped this in chat before going to bed:
240907-204828.png

Wheres the fun in that? Its funneir if I let boss-man figure it out himself.
All I'm gonna say is; You can tell a lot about a vtuber by the mods they keep around.

:smugmoona:
I'm only seeing Rattyyy there, I never had any issue with him and didn't see anyone complaining about him. He even played mahjong with the indies® on Magfest without festering drama.

Soy is fighting for her life against C#

Sick bug playing the sicko game

Miia playing Space Marine II

kingcaid

Khubie gorilla shes playing RF5 so she can say she played the whole series. Birthday stream for her tomorrow allegedly

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Runie teambuilding torture stream starting now

For reference last time she tried to get us to spell her catchphase in chat, one account per word, no interruptions. It was utterly impossible, Runatics eventually managed it in a members stream with a mod timing out saboteurs.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

I've been shilling her here for awhile now.
You're welcome :smugpipi:
Enjoy the omegaverse and fnaf mpreg

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
My nigga fishman found some special women to wrangle his pack of schizos
Here's one bullying jelly for having to use z instead of s because she had it bound to a toggle

manager banter

VSoyBoy

240907-204828.png
Who knew that twitch was actually looking out for our dear leader with this update:

proc got no rizz.jpg

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

I'll give her two months m-

240907-204828.png

Proctor why are you a fucking retard?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

BEEG Booba Fishing

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
He runs a vtuber forum and you still have to ask this question

That just makes him gay by default, not necessarily retarded. Being retarded is an active choice he makes.

Top Bottom