"When's the last time you saw a horror movie with a real fuckable monster, hmm? I would not fuck the A Quiet Place monster"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Starting soon, get in here :laplusgun: (or when the prediction showcase ends, your call)

Pochi-sensei delivers as always. Love the villainess design, haven't watched Reine in a minute but it's time to resume simping for girlfailure Ojousama. Reine never did a zoom out of the full model but Pochi-sensei posted it on twitter

She also apologized to the fanartists

I forgot to post it here, but #1 Mori Calliope fan, Brad, is going into rehab for two months due to his crippling weed (lmao) addiction.
:Calli-IT'SHAPPENING:

Nigga it's fucking weed. Just stop smoking it, not that hard.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
My perception of CobaltShrew dropped sharply during Vexpo when she spent an hour interacting with the absolute personality vacuum that was Domo or whatever his name was in the most excruciatingly oh-my-god-twitch-please-don't-kill-me-i'll-lick-the-hooves-of-the-gay-deer-i-swear safe way possible and aggressively shilled her flesh-thot-to-seething-vtweeter service the entire way through.

No personal hate towards her; she's made a brand out of dreadful circumstances and deserves all the praise she gets for it. But it's obvious she is wildly into the 'make vtubers more of a normie thing' bandwagon and I'm totally against that.
we need to gatekeep more starting with that grifter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Menace has stumbled upon a cursed object within the Mozzuhouse.

She is now guest appearing on Mozzu's karaoke.

I feel like I'm going to regret asking.

What is that?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Meimi's 6 Month Anniversary has been going for some time.

And Arya in 10 minutes.

And last one.

Saw this recently but the markings below "V4MIRAI NEW GEN" in the teaser can be read as morse code, and going by release order:
-VOLTTIL
-VOLTKAN
-VOLTAND
-VOLTNIL
Not sure if this means something.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Horny whale music (Actually really good song imo)

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I don't remember why I didn't like Menace, I think I judged her too harshly.

God dammit Elon.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
When have we not disliked tuberculosisgonorrhea?
A number of times. You guys really need to hatejerking off just because you assume the worst.

Seriously everything bad she's done is alleged at best and hearing about how much you want to hate fuck her is more annoying then the timelooping.

Connor is an annoying Vtweeterdramatubercloutchaser. Mouse is a squandering of talent presumably because of her condition and maybe a bit of a bitch?
My perception of CobaltShrew dropped sharply during Vexpo when she spent an hour interacting with the absolute personality vacuum that was Domo or whatever his name was in the most excruciatingly oh-my-god-twitch-please-don't-kill-me-i'll-lick-the-hooves-of-the-gay-deer-i-swear safe way possible and aggressively shilled her flesh-thot-to-seething-vtweeter service the entire way through.

No personal hate towards her; she's made a brand out of dreadful circumstances and deserves all the praise she gets for it. But it's obvious she is wildly into the 'make vtubers more of a normie thing' bandwagon and I'm totally against that.
Ill agree with this though. She has actual TANGIBLE clout and she could be using it so much better and it's depressing to see she's essentially the anti dokibird.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Big indie collab happening in about a week

Archive

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Landphobic

Just don't like it
Big indie collab happening in about a week

para expanding her circle and collabing more, love to see it
Speaking of which, she did a handcam cooking stream today. She says it was good but, well, look at it compared to the reference image
paradish.jpg

JusticeDog

Saw this recently but the markings below "V4MIRAI NEW GEN" in the teaser can be read as morse code, and going by release order:
-VOLTTIL
-VOLTKAN
-VOLTAND
-VOLTNIL
Not sure if this means something.
Wild guess but the gen will be called Volt.
And their name will have Til, Kan, And, and Nil in it.
:ameliaThink:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Untrue. If you believe twitter, transwomen are women and transmen are men, so women can impregnate other women (unless they also have a girlpenis) and men can give birth with their manginas. You just have to willingly ignore the binary classification of all of nature and internalize self-applied labels to the point of self hypnosis.
A "woman" is going to impregnate a "man" and that's how we'll get the Antichrist.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
A "woman" is going to impregnate a "man" and that's how we'll get the Antichrist.

Only if they grow up to oppose the non-binary dynamic their parents will try to force on them from birth and choose to be cis.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Isa playing Class of '09: The Re-Up

Alex playing Yakuza Kiwami 2

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

vtuber I have successfully persuaded to watch Hoover Institution videos is live. My grooming powers grow. I am feeding them knowledge!!!

Edit: I'm half an hour in and this girl is already criminally under-subbed. She has incredible yapper kusogaki energy.

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

vtuber I have successfully persuaded to watch Hoover Institution videos is live. My grooming powers grow. I am feeding them knowledge!!!

Edit: I'm half an hour in and this girl is already criminally under-subbed. She has incredible yapper kusogaki energy.

How much of it was Sowell interviews?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Did this clipper change their channel name? I'm subbed and I recognize the profile pic and outro but not the name
Edit: Thanks to @Bronze I now remember it was called Whitetail

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
EnReco has been fantastic. The ERB/Biboo mother/daughter storyline is truly one for the ages.
MelonSoda has been doing great compilations of the various days:

Top Bottom