"Only a zenloss? Then what?"Kaela's dad

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Official premier

:pippafuckyeah:
I'm not really on board with a tranny being in charge of producing it but as far as vermintide go he seems sane enough. It's actually a pretty catchy song and it's better than the repetitive slop these indie producers shit out. I like how instead of forcing pico to sing in engrish they just give her japanese lyrics. My only beef is the butchering of the vocals on the girls who can't really sing, I get they try to fix them but to me they sound worse. Also OOC tenma voice is pure sex, damn.

Fun fact thanks to LEC. Lumi used her lemon whore powers to organize this event, she pitched it to my nigga fishman and shit

And because I'm an asshole, you know I have to do it

YUUUURI YOU STOOOOOOOOPID WHORE!!!:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
Look at what you missed for being retarded :ironmousekek:

Another LEC clip in which you can tell Sakana is Lia's adoptive dad, it warms my heart man :pomuLove:

Also merch. Wanted to buy something but FUCK RIGHT OFF I aint paying 50 bucks for shipping

It also breaks my heart that hina is missing all this but I hope whatever is going on with her family turns out ok.

JusticeDog

Pretty sure it's just one guy on /vt/. The yamanba has been sperging out in /pxl/ for the past week since the tournament started. When people finally stopped biting, he started making bait threads on the catalog.

It's funny that he's targeting Kanna of all people, when she's never hid how she gone on dates in the past (before becoming a full-time cat lady), and decisively killed a "male on stream" rrat early on. Come to think of it, I think this might be the same guy who sent her that angry maro in said incident.

E: More context on the "male on stream" incident. On the VSMP server, Furi was streaming and encountered Kanna (who was playing off-stream). A brief segment of Good Mythical Morning played on Kanna's mic, and Furi panicked, thinking she accidentally caught an IRL male on stream. Kanna got some schizo maros for it afterward.

On her stream later that day, Kanna replayed that segment of the GMM video and cross-referenced it with Furi's VOD. Afterwards, she explicitly stated she was single and laid out her full (lack of) history with dating (never had a long-term relationship, some casual dates in her mid-20s). 28:45 onwards if the timestamp doesn't work:

She said she's 29
:holohag::hololove:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Official premier

The song feels kind of awkward with the lyrics and some of the deliveries being a bit of a mess. That said it still captures the summer vibe and isn't another "cry, please" job like the other group songs so it has its place.

Stunned But Dumb

Uwo built a machine that allows you to bet gamble your blood

In an alternate timeline, Uwo would be running annual death games for the entertainment of shadowy billionaires played by kidnapped homeless people and maybe sometimes high school students from third world countries to spice things up. Instead, he gets paid to allow hundreds of anonymous twitch chatters to vote on whether or not to kick him in the balls with the ball kicking machine he himself built the night before (they vote to kick him in the balls).

Limkin

Unicorns getting angry that their favorite gfe vtuber dated someone is pathetic. How is she going to provide a girlfriend experience, if she has no experience in being someones girlfriend? It's like paying for a virgin whore.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Himukai Kogane continuing Blue Archive at 6PM JST, entering Volume F and voicing the characters as well.

Edit: First stream closed due to tech issues, retrying.

Iroha returned from hiatus yesterday with a short stream, here's the clip of her talking about Aqua's graduation.

Looks like VSpo's Sendo Yuuhi's LoL tendencies are creeping out more.

Last edited:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Holo Recollection Day 7 was quite the eventful one.

Koseki Bijou Oobib recreates the Irish Potato Famine.

Mumei starts her own rival lottery ticket scam to compete with Fauna Mart. (Mococoe is still addicted to gamba.)

Gonothan/GiGi Gonnorhea is subjected to wattpad fanfic mpreg shenanigans.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
EN x ID x JP (Cece, Raora, Kaela, Matsuri, Towa) Passion Minecraft collab
Raora

Kaela

Matsuri

Towa

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
et tu twittar

brilliance.png

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Gonothan/GiGi Gonnorhea is subjected to wattpad fanfic mpreg shenanigans.

GiGi's design is of a genki, chaotic gremlin, but I've noticed that the way her pupils are drawn makes it look like there are tears in her eyes. Probably unintentional, but it stands out as fitting now that she's RPing as a noble night suffering through tragic loss.

Lots of relevant artwork on her hashtag too.

EDIT:
Found a recap of the (so far) tragic story of Gonathan G and her Pearl, in case anyone's confused.

I didn't even know Amelia was RPing recovering memories before watching this. Enrico has A. LOT. going on.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

stassy

It's sad when it happen when you expect it the least, but an artist that was doing a concert report manga of the 12th Shanghai Touhou Only live limited her access on x/twitter, I only saved the pages that interested me (aka the nayuta appearance ones), so posting them here for posterity :
GWE5x-Shao-AEP-b-E.jpg
[Forbidden Sign “Forbidden Game”!]
The moment Nayuta appeared on stage, the venue erupted
Dignified yet coquettish, the song begins quietly...
Already...a fairy...?
Nayuta's voice, fleeting yet strong, it's mysterious, unique and cute..I love it...
You are a good singer...
I sreamed and screamed!
The audience gets more and more excited in response to the tension of the singing voice, it feels like a live performance and it's the best...

GWE5x-TJW0-AAD2q-V.jpg
The next song is [Vomiting, Again]
A scream that seems to come straight from the soul! It makes my heart tremble.
I was worried about Nayuta's throat, wondering if she was ok, but it seems to be she was fine
After this, ENS performed three songs in a row, and they sang them perfectly (professionals are amazing)
She changed her clothes, it was cute...
A total of 4 songs have been completed
Some of you may be wondering if this is the end?

While looking for its archive, I also found a more in depth and interesting blog report of the event which had another manga page and a wide shot of the theater with all participants from the x/twitter feed, of course you know where she is as the only one with a mask and even covering her face...

Of course, speaking of yelling and screaming, people expected Azki to perform a yandere scenario in the recent voice pack, though tsundere would have been nice since she already did a yandere stream

Latest membership stream was too much packed with info report and too goddam long (3h+), will process it later with Whisper successor aTrain which is supposed to be better but less easy to use, will post it later but here are the main notes :
  • She went on a date with Aqutan to watch the movie Look back
  • Want to make a Shion themed Geoguesser map
  • Want to go sightseeing in Hokkaido, but it would take more than a week to do it
  • She submitted her 1 million subs reward to management, but it's a difficult one so she asked for suggestions : Azki bus live, Azki jet live, Azki shinkansen live, Azki Planetarium live, earphone, map helper voice...

And of course her Gen 0 concert is in a few hours

Anime Fan

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Kannagi Tenri singing with MaiR at 9PM JST.

Also releasing a cover at 10PM JST.

VSpo's Shiranami Ramune and some streamers trying to corrupt Tooko in Valorant.

Neoporte's Yozuna Niu released a cover song earlier.

Landphobic

Just don't like it
Ducktective karaoke! She was zatsuing and playing Zuma before

UberSoldat

Bug Eater

With the reaction:

This reminds me of some backstage wrestling shenanigans, Doki was born to be a heel. To add insult to injury, some guy from Twitch Rivals the other day invited her to play Monopoly tonight with himself, Sykkuno, NiceWigg, and Ironmouse - they are literally going to kill each other in real life by the end of this weekend.
(and yeah for any other noticers, this will be the first interaction between Doki and Ironmouse since the Niji stuff went down)

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
>decide to have some fun before going to bed
>play against the HoloCure equivalent of a FunBro build
So thats why Kay Yu decided to remove the Fandead from the Game?
For Balancing Reasons? It all makes sense now :menhera:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

This reminds me of some backstage wrestling shenanigans, Doki was born to be a heel. To add insult to injury, some guy from Twitch Rivals the other day invited her to play Monopoly tonight with himself, Sykkuno, NiceWigg, and Ironmouse - they are literally going to kill each other in real life by the end of this weekend.
(and yeah for any other noticers, this will be the first interaction between Doki and Ironmouse since the Niji stuff went down)
Monopoly is an excuse to get into a fist fight, and maybe a board game happens.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Starting soon, get in here :laplusgun: (or when the prediction showcase ends, your call)

Top Bottom