"Clara is a goddamn cartoon character in real life!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Pink Woman glowup will cause war inside men because GADDAYUM :shiinastare::guh::watamelon::kiarachefkiss:
She just cannot stop winning.

More unethical hag behavior in Palworld

Kirispica is taroting

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
VShojo released a magazine/fan book in Japan, one of the last remaining bastions of print media (the Japanese love their fan books).

This seems to be a collaboration with/special edition of VTuber Style magazine which has been running for 3 years, releasing monthly issues.

Just... why? Why does vshojo keep trying to break into a market which couldn't care less about it? They do realize as tough as Holo, Niji and Brave are in the west they're 100 times tougher to beat in their home turf right?

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Daiya and Cerenity with...whatever the fuck this is:

Here Pixel Link dropped an all member cover

The corpo killer curse, finally broken:

A
Wisu is a big iM@S fan, so having a group cover like this is a milestone for her.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I don't keep track but isn't calli the one with the most outfits and hairstyles in EN?:pochiidontlikeit: That universal contract comes with perks :dokiSmugNew:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Jurard also playing Huniepop soon. Probably won't be as funny as Flayon but we'll see.

Helkar

I'm not sure what would be worse - chatting with CharacterAI versions of League characters, like Clara is doing, or an actual stream of her playing League.

niggaphil

Got this Figma today. Maybe i should collect the other myth girls as well.

Time to lose gallons (yes, this is sarcasm) :BijouBijou:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So update on the canned chicken thing, they no longer make whole canned chicken, if anyone can link me one that costs less then 75 bucks, I will buy and eat it. Any alternative ideas? An entire can of oysters maybe?
You can lick shit but a can of chicken is too much for you? They must make a measure of homosualism and name it purrson

Purrson

You can lick shit but a can of chicken is too much for you? They must make a measure of homosualism and name it purrson
Once again, it was a bit I committed to hard to, also I WOULD eat the chicken in the can you illiterate motherfucker, they just don't sell them anymore. And regular cooked chicken out of a can isn't a punishment, it's a poverty snack

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Once again, it was a bit I committed to hard to, also I WOULD eat the chicken in the can you illiterate motherfucker, they just don't sell them anymore. And regular cooked chicken out of a can isn't a punishment, it's a poverty snack
"Guys I was so commited to it but aw shucks i guess they dont sell it anymore :( i guess i have to with something that wont give me as much of a food poisoning :(" shut you gay ass yap, with raw chicken or some black meat preferably

Purrson

"Guys I was so commited to it but aw shucks i guess they dont sell it anymore :( i guess i have to with something that wont give me as much of a food poisoning :(" shut you gay ass yap, with raw chicken or some black meat preferably

Saturnus

haha it's unou

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
So update on the canned chicken thing, they no longer make whole canned chicken, if anyone can link me one that costs less then 75 bucks, I will buy and eat it. Any alternative ideas? An entire can of oysters maybe?
719Oo-E2jnL._SX679_PIbundle-2,TopRight,0,0_SX679SY617SH20_.jpg
OR
81vFjH5z+yL._SY741_.jpg

Purrson

VSoyBoy

You could ask Nolan for the contents of his Pony Jar.

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

USS IOWA

Surströmming would make my home unlivable, so I'm gonna be leaning towards canned pork brain
I mean you could chuck Surströmming at the house of a person you don't like so hmm..

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I go to sleep then wake up in the morning to find out that Biboo has went insane.

:BijouBijou:

Top Bottom