"I hate women in professional positions. I hate women who are dentists, because everytime I've encountered women in these jobs, they have been dogshit. When I look for doctors online, first I filter out the women, then I take my pick from among the Koreans"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Wake the fuck up Orc Blademaster, we have cringekino to watch.

Stunned But Dumb

Randon is going to play Dustborn in a bit

Here's a clip of Mint reacting to the minecraft movie

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Truly, if my job was creating movie trailers I would just be counting the days before roping myself on the neck. What a sad a miserable way to earn a living.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Why would they make shampoo have nice, tasty fruit flavours like strawberry or coconut if they weren't for drinking?

Kalion

:)
Truly, if my job was creating movie trailers I would just be counting the days before roping myself on the neck. What a sad a miserable way to earn a living.
Do you think there's a guy who just makes minor key versions of popular songs and waits for a movie trailer to need one?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

You want real misery, imagine being part of the sound team that has to record/mix the audio for whatever dogshit the satellite office contracting your sound studio to work on hands off to you. It's one thing to make a trailer, at least you can drink yourself to comfort probably having only snippets to work with that the studio wants you to use. It's another thing to have to watch and rewatch entire segments of this awful trash as you're making sure there's no fucked up mixing or desync in the audio and everything sounds fine.

Only death can clean my hands of the sins I've commit.

Randon is going to play Dustborn in a bit

Oh boy look at all that REPRESENTATION. I'm nauseous watching this and not just because of the framerate and camera.

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Wake the fuck up Orc Blademaster, we have cringekino to watch.

The instant I open stream he's angrily yelling "OH COME ON." As I type this he's begging the game to stop.

This is gonna be good.

ex_lurker

Don't forget everyone, your oshi being single doesn't mean that she doesn't have
hot, steamy sex with randos every other night

httn

Hag enthusiast
Mozzuwind

I miss Ami UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :faunacry::faunacry::faunacry:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why would they make shampoo have nice, tasty fruit flavours like strawberry or coconut if they weren't for drinking?
The point is killing off all of the mouthbreathers in true darwinist fashion.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Grandmaster Robin

People saying things like "99% of VTubers are in a relationship" will always hit a nerve, because it's like indirectly saying "Your oshi is a :WHORE!!!:", or "It's all a grift!"

Still, I don't think it's true, simply because I don't think 99% (or even 80%) of young women are in a relationship (or even have sexual experience, depending on the age). Over the course of a lifetime, most women (and even the majority of men) will eventually have experience with a relationship. But a significant minority never will.

I don't mean it literally Vietbro. I'm not saying "young women can't cook, so there's no way they can find partners". I mean it just as a way of comparison or analogy.

The majority of people can cook at a basic level = the majority of VTubers are in a relationship.
There are a lot of people who don't know how to cook, and just eat out all the time = There are a lot of VTubers who aren't in a relationship, and have life situations that prevent them from really getting into one
People increasingly don't know how to cook = Young women (the main VTuber demographic) increasingly aren't getting into relationships

E: I suppose the point is, yeah, many, if not a majority of VTubers are in a relationship, but it's not exactly raining men for them either. Having lots of online men simping for you doesn't necessarily translate to IRL relationship success.
If only you knew how many vtubers are actually in a relationship, most of them GFE, and it's almost always with their top donators too if you're looking at indies.

Salado

Limkin

Don't forget everyone, your oshi being single doesn't mean that she doesn't have
hot, steamy sex with randos every other night
Yeah, she is having it with my other oshis. Fucking whores :pomuLove:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Hell, even not being a guild leader but being the main DPS of a static prog group that regularly pushes content and can secure clears routinely can get you some action.

Side note, do not fuck your co-DPS. It's not worth it. Second side note, if a girl's playing DPS and is single, it's because there's something wrong with her. The only safe role for a girl to play and be normal is healer. You have a 50/50 if she's playing tank, but that's 100% if you like being pegged.
Yeah, if you want AIDS. :anyannoyed:

:sakanapleasepippa:

:pippasadl: "Sakana, I'm over here."

:fishmandispair:"Sorry, force of habit."

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Yeah, if you want AIDS. :anyannoyed:

:sakanapleasepippa:

:pippasadl: "Sakana, I'm over here."

:fishmandispair:"Sorry, force of habit."
you think pippa drinking shampoo would be like someone getting exorcised with all the mold shes cultivating

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam's 1 year anniversary :sanasmile:

Lollime playing Batman: Arkham City

Yuno playing Shin Megami Tensei

Tomoe Carmine playing Super Mario Bros. Wonder

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom