"STOP MARGARINESHAMING ME"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
All of your vtubers are in a relationship fellas. You've all been played. Embrace the truth and it shall set you free.
Except Kaela because holy shit, I don't know what kind of man would want her bad enough to put up with the autism.
the 'tism only makes girls cuter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Wawa, you can't say that. The implications... :BijouBijou:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
There's definitely some bias. Marriage ages have been creeping higher and higher in basically every developed country and the rate at which they happen is creeping lower and lower.

Although in terms of them having a girl/boyfriend is extremely high. There are more taken people than single. Only 30% of Americans are single.
Where did you get 30% figure from? From a quick google (going off America), it seems like I can’t find any below 40%. And that is just the general overall demographic. Younger people are single more often than older individuals.
Bro vtubers just drop all their shit on me after talking to them once. I don't know if they do this with others or for some reason I give off therapist vibes or something. Of course I could be lying my ass off so believe what you want. Vtubers are escapism after all. :BijouBijou:
I don’t disbelieve you, but I do want to add that if your extrapolating it from “vtubers who vent to me about their relationships problems etc.” you would have a sampling bias already baked in. The last survey I saw placed around 35-40% of women under like ~30-35 being currently single, which I would imagine is the primary demographic of vtubers.

I do have a hard time believing the vast majority, nearly all, of them are in long-term relationships compared to the average.

Not a betting man, but I would bet at anything between 50-70% of them being in a relationship.

Last edited:

Limkin

I do have a hard time believing the vast majority of them are in long-term relationships compared to the average.
I will believe a lot of them are coping about being single and are lying about it to their friends to not look pathetic. The reverse unicornism. Asians even have a service to rent a boyfriend to show their parents that they are dating someone, and most vtubers are different type of asian so it checks out

Ballpark_Look

Where did you get 30% figure from? From a quick google (going off America), it seems like I can’t find any below 40%. And that is just the general overall demographic. Younger people are single more often than older individuals.
I got 30% from Pew Research. Take it with a grain of salt as it is survey data from 2022, but it seems to me to roughly correct based on observations.
1000005719.png

Xuhle

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I got 30% from Pew Research. Take it with a grain of salt as it is survey data from 2022, but it seems to me to roughly correct based on observations.
View attachment 77591
Yeah I've seen this before. Basically what the data indicates is that women seem to be fine with being side ho's for whatever reason (as the data only makes sense if some men have multiple gfs). Unless for some reason younger women are lying when polled.

:robertudrink:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
My god this fucking vtuber relationship timeloop, who the fuck cares your oshi definitely got fucked in the ass anyways because women whore themselves out from the age of 16 nowadays. You don't have a chance either way.

Kalion

:)
I really, really wish I would have clipped Tetsuya Kazune saying "Chat, listen, they all have boyfriends."

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Yeah I've seen this before. Basically what the data indicates is that women seem to be fine with being side ho's for whatever reason (as the data only makes sense if some men have multiple gfs). Unless for some reason younger women are lying when polled.

:robertudrink:
I vaguely remember this study, younger women less likely to be single than younger men. The thing is, I don’t think this accounts for the fact that women typically date men who are a little older on average anyways, which can lead to weird results based on how the data is partitioned, and also the fact that population sizes between men and women aren’t consistent amongst age brackets.

My god this fucking vtuber relationship timeloop, who the fuck cares your oshi definitely got fucked in the ass anyways because women whore themselves out from the age of 16 nowadays. You don't have a chance either way.

Noted. Can I start talking about LATAM geopolitics again then? Who do you think is the legitimate winner of the Venezuelan elections?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Noted. Can I start talking about LATAM geopolitics again then? Who do you think is the legitimate winner of the Venezuelan elections?
Whoever the americans decide has to win.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
we care because the topic annoys you. I say we keep going.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
so how much nick fuentes merch do you own?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom