"You wanna go? You wanna fight!?"Sister Claire

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

Hell, even not being a guild leader but being the main DPS of a static prog group that regularly pushes content and can secure clears routinely can get you some action.

Side note, do not fuck your co-DPS. It's not worth it. Second side note, if a girl's playing DPS and is single, it's because there's something wrong with her. The only safe role for a girl to play and be normal is healer. You have a 50/50 if she's playing tank, but that's 100% if you like being pegged.
Play healer and fuck a girl who mains dps, got it

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Hexa did nothing wrong.
And if she did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not her fault.
And if it was, she didn't mean it.
And if she did, they deserved it.
And if they did, she didn't yap nearly enough about their confidential business.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
A lot of these women lack that "I shouldnt talk about this" part of the brain and end up oversharing VERY personal info, down to when they are having their period, which leads to a lot of /asp/ies tracking their menstrual cycle and sending them tributes during their ovulation days.
to be fair, so did I believe Enna and Millie as well
to the point of asking their members to keep track of their cycle iirc

also Ollie, while not as explicit has mentioned it off-handedly enough that at this point a dedicated enough guy could probably track her as well
More arm-wrestling lore dropped
Kronii > Mori > Bijou > Shiori >= Fuwawa >= Mococo > Irys > Nerissa (rest unspecified)
Pink woman simply belongs in a different weight class than most of HoloEN in the first place, never actually armwrestled Kronii but conceded defeat knowing that Kronii actually lifts
I heavily overestimated HoloEN, Biboo might be middle tier because how twig-like the rest are. At the very least she beats Fuwamoco/Shiori and I actually can see her beating mumei/fauna/ina/gura, maybe even Ame. No idea about justice physical ability.
It literally goes 4 people who actually do gym > Literal child > most of holo EN
I am surprised calli conceded that fast, since she also lifts at home. She has 10kg dumbbells which apparently doesn't struggle with at all. Kiara could lift them but needed 2 hands, kobo barely lifted them with also 2 hands.

So I would still need an actual match between Kronii and Calli. Ame is probably quite strong too, she just narrowly lost to Calli and remember, she is the girl with an iron bat next to her bed (and probably strapped). You need some arm strength for that.
Ina is a stick, so she is difficult to place, but she beat both Gura and Kiara even if she struggled.
Kiara and Gura are evenly matched somehow. Gura beat Kiara but Kiara was using her weak hand (shes a leftie). When Kiara used her left hand against gura she won.
I didn't expect Nerissa and Irys to be weaker than Bijou, so I wonder how she would fare against them. But I will put her above Irys because Kiara still does at least a little bit of sport regularly. (she goes swimming; it's not lifting but it's something)

Hypothetical:

Calli > Kronii > Ame > Bae > Bijou > Ina > Shiori >= Fuwawa >= Mococo > Kiara > Irys > Nerissa

The rest I can't place them yet

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

So you're saying I could successfully angle my streaming persona into being the DIY Vtuber of NA because I know how to build stuff from basic materials?

Hell, even not being a guild leader but being the main DPS of a static prog group that regularly pushes content and can secure clears routinely can get you some action.

Side note, do not fuck your co-DPS. It's not worth it. Second side note, if a girl's playing DPS and is single, it's because there's something wrong with her. The only safe role for a girl to play and be normal is healer. You have a 50/50 if she's playing tank, but that's 100% if you like being pegged.
That, sir, is some severe experience talking.

I also agree with the assessment.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Kiara and Gura are evenly matched somehow. Gura beat Kiara but Kiara was using her weak hand (shes a leftie). When Kiara used her left hand against gura she won.
If we want to be more particular, Gura beat Kiara faster using her dominant hand compared to the other way round, so we can use that to claim Gura is stronger than Kiara.

Zyklon Mag

Are there more than a handful of non-meme femcels in the world? I'm pretty sure the vast majority of female vtubers could find a guy if they put even a token effort into doing so - certainly a complete lack of basic life skills does not make a woman undateable in the west these days.
You are correct about most women being able to find a man for sex if they wanted to. Finding a man for a proper relationship is a whole other ball game. Certainly possible, but it's a gamble. You might get someone who hides their degeneracy until you have children with them. You might get someone who strings you along for years about marriage when they don't actually want it. You might get cheated on by someone you trusted deeply. You might even get stalked or killed if you're particularly unlucky (or stupid). But maybe, you do end up in a relationship with mutual love and respect for the rest of your days.

Or you never roll the dice so you don't risk losing. Maybe start resenting men as a whole.

Male inceldom seems more like "No one wants me, I am unloved." vs female inceldom being like "I am wanted for the wrong reasons, I am unloved." Both are ultimately still lonely.

TL;DR there are female incels, but their inceldom is a bit different from males

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
So you're saying I could successfully angle my streaming persona into being the DIY Vtuber of NA because I know how to build stuff from basic materials?

maybe it's just me but in my experience the healers are always the unstable ones. your right about tanks tho.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
That, sir, is some severe experience talking.

I also agree with the assessment.

My two longtime friends have forbidden me from fraternizing with co-DPS. I don't blame them, I'm a DRG lifer. I'm built to thrust and am overconfident in my ability to backflip out of dangerous encounters until I get hit. Unfortunately, being a DRG main, I have no pattern recognition, all I need to know is 1-2-3-4-ctrl4-1-ctrl2-ctrl3-ctrl4-4, so I keep making the same mistakes until it kills me and everyone yells at me for doing it again.

Play healer and fuck a girl who mains dps, got it

Admitting you're a bottom, huh?

maybe it's just me but in my experience the healers are always the unstable ones. your right about tanks tho.

All women playing an MMO are unstable.

Actually wait.

All women are unstable.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Women play healers in MMOs the vast majority of the time. It's when they don't that things get... weird.

Salado

Several pages about chuubas being on a relationship... shame guys.

GPapIN4awAAEfkt.jpg

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
All of your vtubers are in a relationship fellas. You've all been played. Embrace the truth and it shall set you free.
Except Kaela because holy shit, I don't know what kind of man would want her bad enough to put up with the autism.

Zyklon Mag

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Someone released a teaser for a Hololive analogy horror video a while ago...about Kiara. Want to make guesses on how many cliches will be in this one?

he is quite famous for that stuff and has done similar things back in 2021 and 2020 but went dormant until now

Further example is yuniiho and merryweather. Sure she can cook but she also barely speaks english and is a shut in living in japan XD. Idk where the fuck merryweather lives but definitely not in japan and nor do I believe he can speak italian.
isn't the 2 of them being together nothing more than a rrat?
Froot and Bettel fucking in the past is more likely
shes so autistic
I love her

my 2 cents on the whole vtubers dating stuff
I sometimes do wish she would at least get a regular good dicking, but not from someone in the fanbase (she deserves better) if only so that she stops being so pathetically attached to her cats
But I know in my heart its not happening, for a bunch of different reasons

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
to be fair, so did I believe Enna and Millie as well
to the point of asking their members to keep track of their cycle iirc

also Ollie, while not as explicit has mentioned it off-handedly enough that at this point a dedicated enough guy could probably track her as well
Amiya is pretty obvious about her ovulation dates too but in her case I often doubt she even realises she shares (or that anons keep track), as she'd die out of embarrassment.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche playing Dragon Blaze

DaMichi playing SF6

Yuka boxing

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
You are correct about most women being able to find a man for sex if they wanted to. Finding a man for a proper relationship is a whole other ball game. Certainly possible, but it's a gamble. You might get someone who hides their degeneracy until you have children with them. You might get someone who strings you along for years about marriage when they don't actually want it. You might get cheated on by someone you trusted deeply. You might even get stalked or killed if you're particularly unlucky (or stupid). But maybe, you do end up in a relationship with mutual love and respect for the rest of your days.

Or you never roll the dice so you don't risk losing. Maybe start resenting men as a whole.

Male inceldom seems more like "No one wants me, I am unloved." vs female inceldom being like "I am wanted for the wrong reasons, I am unloved." Both are ultimately still lonely.

TL;DR there are female incels, but their inceldom is a bit different from males
easily solved by male incels dating female incels but both groups have hilariously high standards for what they are.

Salado

frz

I am surprised calli conceded that fast, since she also lifts at home. She has 10kg dumbbells which apparently doesn't struggle with at all. Kiara could lift them but needed 2 hands, kobo barely lifted them with also 2 hands.

So I would still need an actual match between Kronii and Calli. Ame is probably quite strong too, she just narrowly lost to Calli and remember, she is the girl with an iron bat next to her bed (and probably strapped). You need some arm strength for that.
Ina is a stick, so she is difficult to place, but she beat both Gura and Kiara even if she struggled.
I didn't expect Nerissa and Irys to be weaker than Bijou, so I wonder how she would fare against them. But I will put her above Irys because Kiara still does at least a little bit of sport regularly. (she goes swimming; it's not lifting but it's something)

Hypothetical:

Calli > Kronii > Ame > Bae > Bijou > Ina > Shiori >= Fuwawa >= Mococo > Kiara > Irys > Nerissa

The rest I can't place them yet

In the clip I linked biboo said she does aim to beat calli but that remains to be seen. Calli is literally twice her weight class. Good luck to the rock.

If you actually watched the clip, Calli said that she stopped lifting/going to the gym after her breasts removal knee surgery, so right now she doesn't stand a chance against kronii. That is why she conceded. She does flail alot in her recent 3D/concert and might have overworked her body post-surgery. Doesn't seem like she planned to go back to lifting any time soon.
isn't the 2 of them being together nothing more than a rrat?
a rrat with like 20 pictures worth of evidence yes.
They are just friends who happens to go on vacation together, might or might not sleep in the same hotel room during that vacation, moved to Tokyo on the same day, calling themselves boyfriend and girlfriend
You know the thing every friends do.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Top Bottom