"-WTF-... what what... hmm What, Thank you, Fuck!"Amemiya Nazuna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

You have no idea how many married women with kids play games like Second Life and FFXIV.
Quite a large number of actual MMOs run around a 70/30 Male/Female split. Couples especially have tended to play those as they get older.

And, yes, being the raid leader of a big guild got plenty of guys laid. This absolutely is not a joke. Be in charge of something and suddenly you get attention.
I remember I was in a WoW guild in MoP, and every single woman in the guild Teamspeak was a mother or pregnant (most were not married :smugpipi:)

I know of some horror stories about MMO relationships, but that being the Teamspeak scene isn't surprising.

Yea now she has other boyfriend, me!

We need a "Delulu" response. Optimistic doesn't cut that one.

Azki liking GeoGuesser and FlightRadar24 is this entire space she can farm streams from endlessly. Both of those are 98% Male spaces, lol.

Bronze

looks like tenma's blocking people on x who posted about Eimi leaking her model.
Imagine my shock :nenewowl:

Anyway Here's all 100 vtubers who attend Pico's ghost stories event during summer camp, including herself and Loki.

She's also live with Elden Ring

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
We need a "Delulu" response. Optimistic doesn't cut that one.
You just upset you didn't make the cut, buttercookie. Don't worry! I'll save a box for you once im done putting a couple in her oven

ex_lurker

Call me when someone has a girlfriend yab, that would be interesting and out of the norm. Having a boyfriend is boring
Didn't we learn a few months ago that Runie Ruse was in a relationship with a woman? Though IIRC they had already broken up by the time of the leak

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Not-Username

Speaking of Hexa...

For someone supposed to be on Hiatus, her twitter has been pretty active.

It's hexa. That was to be expected.
The initial subject was " are married and have kids", there is a huge gap between being in a relationship and having a family of their own. I do believe most vtubers are in a relationship but the married with kids is just bullshit.
The initial topic was "would they tell their future kids". But that derailed quickly into a dumb loop about "being in a relationship". Dumb niggas
You have no idea how many married women with kids play games like Second Life and FFXIV.
Any mmo really

Negzana

Watame 's concert is releasing on blu ray, RIP my wallet, again

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Raden and AZKi should meet up and travel to Spain, Italy or the Netherlands together.

AZKi clearly likes the idea of travelling, but seems a bit too timid to try it out in person and substitutes it with the internet. She needs Raden to force matters, and language barriers be damned, wild gesticulating will do.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The finale of Mio's 7 Days to Die event just started. With Mio's leadership, Okayu's guidance, woman enslavement and some good ol' luck, they've managed to survive 48 days, 6 raids and multiple accidental explosions from Miko, Watame and Korone. All that's left is 1 last day and 1 last, very difficult raid:

Subaru

Towa

Okayu

Korone

Suisei

Miko

Fubuki

Watame

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Holo Recollection Day 5 was pretty fun. Mococo on the other hand...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Speaking of Hexa...

For someone supposed to be on Hiatus, her twitter has been pretty active.

She just needs some time to get used to being engaged.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
1000004088.jpg
1000004089.jpg
:marinesmug::marinesmug::marinesmug:

UberSoldat

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rie limbussing and distorting

and probably other stuff that she normally does

bothyourhouses

I don't think anyone would dispute that there are a significant number of genuine femcels in this hobby.
Are there more than a handful of non-meme femcels in the world? I'm pretty sure the vast majority of female vtubers could find a guy if they put even a token effort into doing so - certainly a complete lack of basic life skills does not make a woman undateable in the west these days. And that's before we consider their simps - most 2views have at least one whale who would jump on a plane the moment they said the word. The ones who are single are single by choice or by having unrealistic standards IMO.
For the record, she has worked very hard to be where she is right now, and she's one of the few people who actually survived that kind of yab and ultimately ended up in a stronger position.
Is it really that unlikely? I suspect most fans don't care that much, and most boyfriend yabs are totally survivable as long as the vtuber avoids having a woman moment about it.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
On one hand it's kind of weird they are playing right now when a huge expansion is coming out in a couple months that will change a lot of things, but I guess it also makes sense to learn the basics before when there is less content
It's NEVER too late to get into the Autism Factory genre!

mighty_thirst.JPG

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Riddle me this "how many male vtuber does it take to replace a light bulb" :anyannoyed:
The degeneration of skills goes both ways for the male populace too, basic plumbing, car fixing, woodworking, eletrical wiring, roof fixing, etc. things that husbands from the previous generation are expected to do, not many male from the fortnite/league of legends generation can. How many streamers do you think have ever held a screwdriver?

So you're saying I could successfully angle my streaming persona into being the DIY Vtuber of NA because I know how to build stuff from basic materials?

And, yes, being the raid leader of a big guild got plenty of guys laid. This absolutely is not a joke. Be in charge of something and suddenly you get attention.

Hell, even not being a guild leader but being the main DPS of a static prog group that regularly pushes content and can secure clears routinely can get you some action.

Side note, do not fuck your co-DPS. It's not worth it. Second side note, if a girl's playing DPS and is single, it's because there's something wrong with her. The only safe role for a girl to play and be normal is healer. You have a 50/50 if she's playing tank, but that's 100% if you like being pegged.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Top Bottom