"It might be someone's fetish to put beautiful girls dangerously near whirling blades"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Speaking of Hexa...

For someone supposed to be on Hiatus, her twitter has been pretty active.

Clearly hasn't paid her boyfriend enough simpmoney for him to call her pretty recently.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So many people coping. I can totally see most vtuber being in a relationship. I don't really care though.
The initial subject was " are married and have kids", there is a huge gap between being in a relationship and having a family of their own. I do believe most vtubers are in a relationship but the married with kids is just bullshit.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
All of us here know what happened to Shiina during the wantons incident
Niggas talk about "The wontons incident" with the gravitas of an historical happening like "the Kennedy Assassination" or some other cryptid/conspiracy event. :annoyedpippa:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Niggas talk about "The wontons incident" with the gravitas of an historical happening like "the Kennedy Assassination" or some other cryptid/conspiracy event. :annoyedpippa:
You don't understand, Shiina had a BOYFRIEND. Literally DEFCON-1 tier stuff.

Limkin

You don't understand. Shiina had a BOYFRIEND.
Call me when someone has a girlfriend yab, that would be interesting and out of the norm. Having a boyfriend is boring

An existence of "normal" version implies an existence of spicier version later if you join the membership

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The initial subject was " are married and have kids", there is a huge gap between being in a relationship and having a family of their own. I do believe most vtubers are in a relationship but the married with kids is just bullshit.

You have no idea how many married women with kids play games like Second Life and FFXIV.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

frz

Mew corrected herself. She was wrong in the first post.
Have kids not really, maybe a few of them
But most of the ones she knows are in a relationship.

I don't really care either way. But seeing people here coping was fun.

Further example is yuniiho and merryweather. Sure she can cook but she also barely speaks english and is a shut in living in japan XD. Idk where the fuck merryweather lives but definitely not in japan and nor do I believe he can speak italian.

thirteenorphans

I don't care if a vtuber has/has had relationships but it's amusing to think that vtubers are the ones having kids in current trends of people staying single/childless. The next generation is fucked :BijouBijou:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
So many people coping. I can totally see most vtuber being in a relationship. I don't really care though.
People saying things like "99% of VTubers are in a relationship" will always hit a nerve, because it's like indirectly saying "Your oshi is a :WHORE!!!:", or "It's all a grift!"

Still, I don't think it's true, simply because I don't think 99% (or even 80%) of young women are in a relationship (or even have sexual experience, depending on the age). Over the course of a lifetime, most women (and even the majority of men) will eventually have experience with a relationship. But a significant minority never will.
Not a vtuber but there is a streamer called hafu who by her own quote "doesn't know how to boil water", she scored a boyfriend whom she married in 2021, her husband, a hearthstone streamer called Dog, doesn't know how to cook either. They survive off UberEats.

Riddle me this "how many male vtuber does it take to replace a light bulb" :anyannoyed:
The degeneration of skills goes both ways for the male populace too, basic plumbing, car fixing, woodworking, eletrical wiring, roof fixing, etc. things that husbands from the previous generation are expected to do, not many male from the fortnite/league of legends generation can. How many streamers do you think have ever held a screwdriver?

They are as much of a failure as the "girl failures" you guys are looking at, and thus standard for dating/marriage also degenerated.
If anything, age of bearing children goes up because more "failures" paired together and physically can't raise a child.

Sure male vtuber are an endangered species, but streaming and gaming as a whole is dominated by male, it aint hard to meet one if you e.g play the same game. With Valorant/Final Fantasy e-dating becoming the most popular platforms.
I don't mean it literally Vietbro. I'm not saying "young women can't cook, so there's no way they can find partners". I mean it just as a way of comparison or analogy.

The majority of people can cook at a basic level = the majority of VTubers are in a relationship.
There are a lot of people who don't know how to cook, and just eat out all the time = There are a lot of VTubers who aren't in a relationship, and have life situations that prevent them from really getting into one
People increasingly don't know how to cook = Young women (the main VTuber demographic) increasingly aren't getting into relationships

E: I suppose the point is, yeah, many, if not a majority of VTubers are in a relationship, but it's not exactly raining men for them either. Having lots of online men simping for you doesn't necessarily translate to IRL relationship success.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I don't really care either way
Its the second time you mention that you dont care, are you trying to convince yourself? :smugpipi:

frz

Its the second time you mention that you dont care, are you trying to convince yourself? :smugpipi:
I don't care either way :smugmoona:

Meme aside I have been pretty vocal about wishing my oshi can actually get married
She's at best fugly, she's
:architect:
and a certified hag, I fear she's way past the point of scoring one

Purrson

You have no idea how many married women with kids play games like Second Life and FFXIV.
I remember I was in a WoW guild in MoP, and every single woman in the guild Teamspeak was a mother or pregnant (most were not married :smugpipi:)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I don't care either way :smugmoona:

Meme aside I have been pretty vocal about wishing my oshi can actually get married
She's at best fugly, she's
:architect:
and a certified hag, I fear she's way past the point of scoring one
Weak, you should fly to japan and marry her yourself if you dont want Polka to die a lone hag.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
she's one of the few people who actually survived that kind of yab and ultimately ended up in a stronger position.
Yeah by switching IP and doubling down on the parasocial shit :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I'll give her props for being smart and going for a clean slate but the way she's been grooming her audience is gonna blow up harder and easier on her face this time.
I remember I was in a WoW guild in MoP, and every single woman in the guild Teamspeak was a mother or pregnant (most were not married :smugpipi:)
Was the guild named mudshark or coal burner inc by any chance?:smugselen:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
looks like tenma's blocking people on x who posted about Eimi leaking her model.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Limkin

Roca Factorio later:
On one hand it's kind of weird they are playing right now when a huge expansion is coming out in a couple months that will change a lot of things, but I guess it also makes sense to learn the basics before when there is less content

Top Bottom