"Slowly but surely, I've been coming more and more obsessed with Kaela"Nerissa Ravencroft

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
However, over time I came to realize the true CalliopeMori BiggestFan was the CalliopeMori BiggestFan present inside each and everyone of us despite his absence.
I think most around here are more of a BiggestCallopeMori Fan type.

frz

theres still a huge difference for me between finding out your mom said or did cringe shit as a vtuber and finding out my mother got an OF where she posts pic/vids of herself jerking it or getting fucked. but maybe thats just me
Now imagine this, your classmate telling you they fapped to your mother.
I'd probs kill myself if that happened.
She's definitely at most bi, she was horny as hell for Gale from Baldur's Gate III

I think she plays up the lesbianism for the kayfabe like Kiara, of all the Holo members she's the one I can most see getting married and having children considering the rest of her family pops out children like a replicator from Star Trek

Is that what's going to happen to Nene? :ameliaThink:
Wasn't there a picture circulating of her and her black boyfriend, or was that nigga gay, I dont remember.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Helkar

Sorry the 99% is for relationships
Wouldn't that make vtubers into massive outliers compared to overall relationship stats for women between 18-30 in the first world? Is being a chuuba this much of a benefit to finding a partner as opposed to every other hobby/occupation?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Wouldn't that make vtubers into massive outliers compared to overall relationship stats for women between 18-30 in the first world? Is being a chuuba this much of a benefit to finding a partner as opposed to every other occupation?
Some of them make decent money and are fairly attractive, given their age range (lets not discount that half are flips and flips come engaged out of the womb) they can practically hit up tinder and buy men

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
That's where the ven diagram overlaps! Both the Vtuber's kid and the OF whore's kid will have one friend that fapped to them both. :smugmoona:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Bro vtubers just drop all their shit on me after talking to them once.
This happens so often. I'm in a position of helping chuubas with content, and if you do a good job or just actively listen they will drop bombs out of nowhere as if DMs were the swamps of Vietnam.
Wouldn't that make vtubers into massive outliers compared to overall relationship stats for women between 18-30 in the first world? Is being a chuuba this much of a benefit to finding a partner as opposed to every other hobby/occupation?
I think you need to switch your perspective a bit: relationships for women come easier in a general sense, they can finger pick their options most often than not and the opinion of indoor women are generally higher in conservative societies (higher chance of not being "used goods").
Having a bit of money helps, but most men don't really care about that.
Assert dominance with a "Same, yours hotter". :annoyedpippa:

Koragi is back straight to Bloodborne

Orc seems to be planning his own death

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Someone released a teaser for a Hololive analogy horror video a while ago...about Kiara. Want to make guesses on how many cliches will be in this one?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Being good as a Vtuber seems to come with a certain level of social anxiety and ineptitude, which is probably why they're comfortable using the marionette of a 2D character. This is regardless of how they look, it's just a heavy self-selection for personality types.

That's where the ven diagram overlaps! Both the Vtuber's kid and the OF whore's kid will have one friend that fapped to them both. :smugmoona:

:vomit:

bothyourhouses

Is Filian right wing??? I mean, at least she doesn't have a problem with Kirsche political takes if they collab this much. I'm not judging, by the way, I'm honestly curious about how one of the most popular vtubers is getting away with collabing with someone like Kirsche without leftioids sperging about it.
She's always been pretty edgy, almost a throwback to the 2010s era internet where regular racist jokes was just part of being cool. She's had enough scandals where she's shown she won't bend the knee or have a woman moment (hogwarts legacy, the recent model copyright thing), when people try to cancel her she shuts up as much as possible and ignore it, so people have mostly stopped bothering.
Honest question: how do vtubers find SOs? Discord? Dating apps? Final Fantasy XIV? Real life, even?
Friends of friends, hobbies, the usual. Honestly these days it's pretty hard to hit on someone at work, so being a vtuber doesn't really make your dating life any different from anyone else's.

God's Strongest Dragoon

theres still a huge difference for me between finding out your mom said or did cringe shit as a vtuber and finding out my mother got an OF where she posts pic/vids of herself jerking it or getting fucked
Oh Ember

VTuberThrow

VTubers have access to dozens or hundreds of guys who probably have at least somewhat similar tastes and are willing to listen to the girl yap for hours, along with all the other sources of SOs like cons/friends/coworkers/etc. I'd almost expect more of them than average to be in some type of relationship assuming they count e-relationships/long distance relationships.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Forcing almost all the HoloEN streamers to play the same minecraft server at once makes for all kinds of unexpected comedic interactions.

Like GiGi eavesdropping on Gura having a weird conversation with her chat.

Or Fuwawa suddenly walking in on a suspicious conversation about fetish books.

Enrico has been chock full of moments like this.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
That was me and the more I learn and talk to other vtubers it's 99% now and most are married with a kid. Yes even those girl failures. People say kayfade is dead in western vtubers but that's because viewers are buying the kayfades.
People don't care about the kayfabe that you're a space pirate fox. Only the kayfabe that you're a twenty something virgin.

And good news, everyone. You're now picturing Hexa with a kid.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
People don't care about the kayfabe that you're a space pirate fox. Only the kayfabe that you're a twenty something virgin.

And good news, everyone. You're now picturing Hexa with a kid.
Speaking of Hexa...

For someone supposed to be on Hiatus, her twitter has been pretty active.

Early Adopter
Personally I like space pirate fox and I think Space pirate fox is way cuter than midwestern fleshie

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Speaking of Hexa...

For someone supposed to be on Hiatus, her twitter has been pretty active.

She's on the bottle again. Also, just weeks after complaining about faceposts being leaked from an alternate account, she decides to post her face on her vtuber-associated account.

Will she be mad about these pictures being archived once she's sobered up? Who knows.

Archive

Early Adopter
Yay! Girl pressing all her selfdestruct buttons!!! Make a thread about her already cause its too sad to see in general

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I can feel this one will have a long and auspicious Lolcow death spiral until she becomes a total laughingstock (more than she already is).

Top Bottom