"I'm a dragon rawr"Selen Tatsuki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

wew

Male hag love!
I remember reading one vtuber saying around eighty percent of chuubas are in relationships. I don't know if that's true or not, but not mentioning your boyfriend on-stream makes sense when your career and income take a big hit if you do. A lot of people that are single don't want to hear about how great the relationship you're in is, even if they're not "unicorns".

I could believe a lot of chuubas are playing up how they can't get a date or aren't in the dating pool or whatever. Doesn't seem that inconceivable or impossible to me.
That was me and the more I learn and talk to other vtubers it's 99% now and most are married with a kid. Yes even those girl failures. People say kayfade is dead in western vtubers but that's because viewers are buying the kayfades.

UberSoldat

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Sakana didn't turn the hamster into a fine pink mist on the anvil of teaching your kids what death is.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Void Scribas

Three white woman with tails wearing shock collars. I'm not entirely sure why God decided to take my erotic fantasies and make them a reality, but I'm not going to complain all that much.

Filian and Kirsche have become good friends it seems, this is like what? The fourth collab they do together?

Is Filian right wing??? I mean, at least she doesn't have a problem with Kirsche political takes if they collab this much. I'm not judging, by the way, I'm honestly curious about how one of the most popular vtubers is getting away with collabing with someone like Kirsche without leftioids sperging about it.

Is Fillian just too big to fall? Is the vtuber community, instead of what happened with gaming, actually well protected against the activists?

Also, kind of funny that we didn't have a PippaxKirsche collab for a while, and instead FilianxKirsche have become the new chaotic duo of this year.

Last edited:

Sporg

On a serious note, would implementing a companywide password would be a good idea to protect against dumb leaks like this?
Probably not.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
That was me and the more I learn and talk to other vtubers it's 99% now and most are married with a kid. Yes even those girl failures. People say kayfade is dead in western vtubers but that's because viewers are buying the kayfades.
Honest question: how do vtubers find SOs? Discord? Dating apps? Final Fantasy XIV? Real life, even?

I'm genuinely curious as to how people who live off the internet get dates, as everyone knows the internet is full of weirdos.

Before anybody says anything, I'm not asking for myself. God knows that would never end well :painpeko:

wew

Male hag love!
Honest question: how do vtubers find SOs? Discord? Dating apps? Final Fantasy XIV? Real life, even?

I'm genuinely curious as to how people who live off the internet get dates, as everyone knows the internet is full of weirdos.

Before anybody says anything, I'm not asking for myself. God knows that would never end well :painpeko:
I can tell you it's not dating apps more people have found SO on ffxiv then on those fucking things :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

They get random orbiters that follow them in social media and join their discord, then the DM sexting starts in less than a week because NEETs desperately crave all forms of human interaction. I have seen this happen outside of vtubing and you can tell when an e-boy is after the e-girl pussy, people make it so fucking obvious when they're internet dating (sending nudes in DMs) and they spend trillions of hours playing whatever goyslop game the e-girl manages not to be shit at and speaking about random bullshit in VC.

Then two weeks later they ain't speaking to each other anymore and everyone just kinda ignores it because they're too busy spamming unfunny memes. 50% of the time the e-girl turns out to be a massive menhera queen bee manipulator or the e-boy turns out to be a sex pest with like 50 other e-girls he's manipulated via discord DMs.

Dating apps are for one-off meet and fucks, nobody gets together with those. As for actual irl SOs? Probably just normally via mutual friends or a co-worker or college classmate, like it has worked since time immemorial, vtubers may pretend to be complete no-life fucking degenerates but a lot of them can feign normalcy when they want to fit in, such is the way of women.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Its more like 99%, what is more amusing is the prospect of the high percentage of them being Married or having kids.

Actually a lot of them being single mothers could also explain some things
Be real. A large percentage of vtubers are in their early 20s. The chances of them being married are already low, so having kids in their early 20s? Im gonna call it bullshit. Its not just Japan that is affected by the population issue its pretty much world wide unless you live in a third world country and you have nothing better to do than pop children. I really doubt its so much different for chuubas.

Honest question, how many vtubers do you ask if they have kids? Is it the new thing with vtubers? "Hey nice to meet ya how many kidzz ya got?" Unless you're that close to that many chuubas that you can start making a demographic im gonna also call bullshit.

Ballpark_Look

Be real. A large percentage of vtubers are in their early 20s. The chances of them being married are already low, so having kids in their early 20s? Im gonna call it bullshit. Its not just Japan that is affected by the population issue its pretty much world wide unless you live in a third world country and you have nothing better to do than pop children. I really doubt its so much different for chuubas.

Honest question, how many vtubers do you ask if they have kids? Is it the new thing with vtubers? "Hey nice to meet ya how many kidzz ya got?" Unless you're that close to that many chuubas that you can start making a demographic im gonna also call bullshit.
There's definitely some bias. Marriage ages have been creeping higher and higher in basically every developed country and the rate at which they happen is creeping lower and lower.

Although in terms of them having a girl/boyfriend is extremely high. There are more taken people than single. Only 30% of Americans are single.

wew

Male hag love!

Honest question, how many vtubers do you ask if they have kids? Is it the new thing with vtubers? "Hey nice to meet ya how many kidzz ya got?" Unless you're that close to that many chuubas that you can start making a demographic im gonna call bullshit.
Bro vtubers just drop all their shit on me after talking to them once. I don't know if they do this with others or for some reason I give off therapist vibes or something. Of course I could be lying my ass off so believe what you want. Vtubers are escapism after all. :BijouBijou:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
That was me and the more I learn and talk to other vtubers it's 99% now and most are married with a kid.
that's some kike levels of stats mein nigga. I can believe most of them being in relationships but married with kids? Imma need some proof.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Of course I could be lying my ass off so believe what you want.
#BelieveAllWewmen
:smugina:

(I believe you, for the record. Sounds about right.)

Ballpark_Look

Bro vtubers just drop all their shit on me after talking to them once. I don't know if they do this with others or for some reason I give off therapist vibes or something. Of course I could be lying my ass off so believe what you want. Vtubers are escapism after all. :BijouBijou:
Unless you're connected to multiple Hexa level retards, I also call BS

wew

Male hag love!
that's some kike levels of stats mein nigga. I can believe most of them being in relationships but married with kids? Imma need some proof.
Sorry the 99% is for relationships
And a chunk of those are married even with a kid at times

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Sorry the 99% is for relationships
And a chunk of those are married even with a kid at times
I really hope the ones with kids aren't the terminal girlfailures, or that if they are then that means the girlfailureness is entirely an act. I don't want to live in a world where kids are brought up by retards who consider streaming as an anime LARP to be their life's sole purpose, which seems to be the case with an unnerving amount of VTubers who seem unstable enough to actually consider killing themselves if they couldn't LARP as an anime anymore.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Sounds plausible to me. Vtubers are under constant pressure to watch their words for kayfabe/public image/opsec/etc. They ESPECIALLY can't say anything about relationships or, God forbid, kids, but those are the major sources of emotion in peoples' lives. When such people get a chance to talk to someone without having to watch their words, no surprise they'd unload.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Some days I miss our boy CalliopeMori BiggestFan. He was a loyal deadbeat through and through. However, over time I came to realize the true CalliopeMori BiggestFan was the CalliopeMori BiggestFan present inside each and everyone of us despite his absence. May the Lord look kindly upon his kindred soul and allow us to experience even but a mere fraction of what he represented. #CalliopeMoriBiggestFan4Ever

Top Bottom