"What do you mean you thought I was fatherless?!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

Yuu's playing overwatch

Lethe's talking about her 6 months

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

ENreco is a blessing. Great to see these two interacting with their kohais.

Calli has the wating screen up for the Go-Getters MV. It has a preview of the animation, and yeah, I can see why it is supposed to be so expensive.

Xuhle

Jokes aside, I like that she did this. Had it been any other corpo they would have just left it ignored until the fans started bitching about it.
Sure I might be joking, but I'm just going back through Hades Twitter cause I know she did a subathon earlier in the year. She's been using this new model for the past month they are just now doing another subathon to celebrate it.
So yeah she likely bullied Ares so she could get more ccv and money because she can't stick to anything if it's not instantly successful.

E- also her prizes really suck for any of her contest. This is the second one I've seen from her and it's still only $100 for the final prize. Last I check the Canadian dollar isn't terrible conversation to the USD.

Also look who I found. :mikothumbsl:

Btw as I found the date for Hylos last subathon Apr 24th and Jan 21.

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
What did Scarle do and make her twitch acc suspended?

Archive

Twitch thot patrols coomtubers and whore vtubers far more consistently than their irl counterparts. I assume there's an admin with a bug up their ass about vtubers.
Remember that Tencent own a 38% share in Discord. Chinese-owned companies are required, by law, to turn over any logs that are requested of them to the CCP without consent, a warrant, or disclosure.

Now, Winnie the Pooh probably isn't concerned with the goings-on of anime women in a niche Canadian entertainment company himself - but in order to comply with this requirement, Discord likely have a convenient way of pulling up plaintext copies of chatlogs as and when they're needed. Regardless of the security measures in place, no administrator account is truly safe. Just something to think about.

The previous Phase leaks (the talent/staff dox) very likely came about as a result of cybercrime which proves the company's detractors will go to extreme lengths to hurt them, and since all the talents' and most of the staff's accounts are known and recognisable from the community Discord, it would be much easier for bad actors to identify them if any megaleaks dropped anywhere. They really should tighten things up sooner rather than later.
Also Discord itself and the company than runs it has a long, long history of data protection problems and shadiness. Nothing you ever post on there is ever actually deleted for example - just removed from public viewing. They have their own logs of absolutely every message ever sent which are kept forever for their own perusal.

Last edited:

Bronze

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Poor spidork, it really messed up her voice

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

On the Discord recording discussion, you're looking at the wrong spot. Yes, Tencent owns a sizable chunk, but that's not really the worry. Home base of Discord is going to be shot threw with intel assets it isn't funny. Discord records everything (minus video, it seems, right now, though maybe they get a time lapse), and they're a great data source for the Feds. Assume everything you say on Discord is completely compromised.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Reine announced the title of her birthday 3D the other day. So far only Ollie and Anya have been confirmed as guests, but with that name one can hope for a Holotori reunion.

Calli dies of cringe after hearing her song in the Enrico server

Kronii having trouble dealing with a pink cat

Wish she'd take my breath away :smugina:

Would get my rights violated/10 in fact forget about the 'my rights' part

It's coming.

The face really captures the average IQ on this woman

Last edited:

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
Usually in high-quality models the files contain a "doll-like" naked body under it for exposed skin parts and to make it easier to design outfits that don't diverge from the original anatomy.
Ironically Eimi's model is that type.

Tenma has the opportunity to do the funniest shit right now :amepopcorn:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
would implementing a companywide password would be a good idea to protect against dumb leaks like this?
That or, telling people how to use discord's hyperlink function which is similar to forums. Which would've obfuscated the link. Literally just [text here](Link here).
:Vesper-UNHINGED: However, for the love of god teach these bitches to use a different partition for their streaming setup and force them to run discord on their phone
As someone actually watching her stream, she was literally scrolling through her discord client reading her channel in the phase discord. That was the stream. The only thing that was visible was chat (no sidebars). So when she accidentally clicked a dm from tenma it showed for a fraction of a section. Nothing other than being on an alt would've prevented what happened.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
1653462850036.png
I love GiGiRonii's interactions
1653462850036.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
University Open House of City University of New York supports free education. Everyone deserves free and accessible university education (#FreeCUNY)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Fun fact, the vtuber that started this trend is none other than the thot that was discussed yesterday. Gumpai. And she had a meltdown on twitter because she was "apparently" serious and didnt intend for it to become a meme.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Wish she'd take my breath away :smugina:

Today is Choco's 6-year anniversary. She also announced her 1st album:
485792485.jpg

It's named "Burst Song of Destruction" which is pretty kino. Since 2020, all of her karaoke streams (usually unarchived) have been called Burst Stream of Destruction thanks to chat, so this is a pretty wholesome throwback. It has 8 original songs including a new one posted today + 12 minutes of sex ASMR.

I'll also take the chance to shill SecretClass, since it's my favorite song of hers and a really underrated banger. Even though it's about her grooming a high school student.

Happy 6 years to this not-succubus nurse. Thanks for being one of Subaru's closest friends :sanasmile:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Fun fact, the vtuber that started this trend is none other than the thot that was discussed yesterday. Gumpai. And she had a meltdown on twitter because she was "apparently" serious and didnt intend for it to become a meme.

This just makes it funnier honestly

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Today is Choco's 6-year anniversary. She also announced her 1st album:
I know Hiroshima was mean, but isn't the retaliation a little excessive?

Zyklon Mag

You can be menhera, but you can't be menhera and whiny:vesperfacepalm:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

I guess we finally found our very own Mikeneko in the western side of vtubing, maybe a tad worse and even more BPD.
:unauthorizedmemes:

Top Bottom