"Jesus Christ Lumi"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Retard clown's delayed cover for August 19th in less than 5 minutes:sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile:

Bro is really good at finding songs that suit his voice. This is a great cover

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Superduper giving me reactions for posts from fucking july, jesus is that guy really trying to catch up by reading the entire thing?
It's like your own greatest hits reel.

frz

Speaking of kayfabe, I'm really curious about how those with heavy kayfabe (Fuwamoco, Korone, Luna, etc) maintain it outside of their streams.

Do they retain their kayfabe when interacting with other talents in Discord? (both text and voice call)
What about when they have meetings with their manager or staffs?
And more importantly, when they hang out with other talents IRL?
Same topic but not kayfabe related? But korone claims it's not kayfabe voice.

Some autist made a 18 minutes clip of "Hololive real voice", half of which are jokes, but some of them are actual real voices if you are interested. I'd believe the following in the clips below are real: Lamy, Watame, Korone, (Ayame, Shion). Dunno what's the fuck going on with Matsuri/Luna though. The rest are jokes.

Tl;dw is that they sound the same but a lot quieter and came with the usual reservation of Japanese culture, they often put an emphasis/projecting their voice when talking to stream (except for the really loud ones like subaru & marine who remains loud and exactly what they are on stream),

Sora might be an actual retard though "I don't use my real voice often because it strains my throat". Then that's not your real voice dumbass.

sadly she walks like 6 miles a day and exercise regularly
She ate that much because she spent that much calorie a day, literally a sportsman diet.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I can't believe Gumbo Goobus would just mock Ethyria and Nijisanji like that.
She knows they can't sing their group song anymore with the one good member graduated!
Just look at that face. It's mocking them.

Screenshot 2024-09-03 211135.png
Meds? Never heard of them.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
This is funny because the unicorns always complain about how some of the HoloEN girls are being too "western", but when we finally have one who heavily inclines toward Japanese they realized that it's actually worse for them because they can't understand Japanese and also bad timezones I guess.

I remember some complaints about that one time she made fun of her fans for watching vtubers, it was during a collab with Calli I think.
Also the time she called out the coomers because she got fed up of Ina back thing.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
That extends to all of HoloEN tbh, not just advent.
Also unicorns hate FWMC too now because they "cucked" them with their japanese audience or some shit.
"Cucking" them for the JP audience is literally just 1 maybe 2 streams a week for JP timeslot, and they still do the EN streams they did before on top of that.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"Cucking" them for the JP audience is literally just 1 maybe 2 streams a week for JP timeslot, and they still do the EN streams they did before on top of that.
Nah the drama comes from the time they moved to japan and streamed less months ago, that's literally it.

niggaphil

What did Scarle do and make her twitch acc suspended?

Archive

RiverBear

What did Scarle do and make her twitch acc suspended?
Be Latina.
South Americans need to be banned in every social media available

God's Strongest Dragoon

I believe this is it, a /vt/ thread was started coping if it was the dogs or managers, but two voices make me wonder if its them

Yeah, this was like 5-10mins before Fuwawa's stream was scheduled to start.
I am selling sword. –Shiorin
That's Gigi speaking, not Shiori
On the plus side, at least this actually allowed me to find an actual and fully legitimate reason to dislike her, unlike "3dpd", "waste of a model", "will ruin hololive" (admittedly, this could apply to all of EN's first gen), "not funny", "overly sensitive to criticism and unable to gracefully ignore it", "wigger", "pink woman bad", "homobeggar", "no longer fat" or "cringeworthy".

Yes, I will blame Mori for this. No, I will not take my fucking meds. ;_;
I hope your spider has a menhera meltdown and quits vtubing.
Late night boredom lead to late night silly recording session. Do not listen with earphones because its mono.
I forgot how much of a femboy you sound like, no wonder people in SEA troon out so much

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Bibi is streaming
On the menu: DSP documentary watchalong

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ok more Brave grinding, I require info on the ENILIS subsidiary HareVare, from what I gather it is a VTA style training program where people graduate after they have gained experience, but I cannot find a list of current/past members, if anyone knows I would be very thankful for this info. Also any info on Vlash/Uniraid members.

After this I only have the non-vtuber properties and then Brave is officially done.

Edit: Oh fuck there are so many of them in their twitter, Holy fucking shit how many of these niggas did they debut...

Edit 2: Answer is 45

Last edited:

Piava

Redemption Arc
@The Proctor When are you going to write your Femboy manifesto?

Wellful of Wails

richdwarf

I remember some complaints about that one time she made fun of her fans for watching vtubers, it was during a collab with Calli I think.
Specifically it was during a GG stream, although it was more directed at chat.

She's 100% right though

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
lol
lmao even
What would you say then? Maybe other than doing gacha art for China it seems she’s inoffensive enough for the schizos to largely ignore her.

closedblas

Ok more Brave grinding, I require info on the ENILIS subsidiary HareVare, from what I gather it is a VTA style training program where people graduate after they have gained experience, but I cannot find a list of current/past members, if anyone knows I would be very thankful for this info. Also any info on Vlash/Uniraid members.

After this I only have the non-vtuber properties and then Brave is officially done.

Edit: Oh fuck there are so many of them in their twitter, Holy fucking shit how many of these niggas did they debut...
Don't they all stream on some retarded app IRIAM? IIRC there's literally hundreds of niggas (not only Brave. Some 774 people too) on there.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Don't they all stream on some retarded app IRIAM? IIRC there's literally hundreds of niggas (not only Brave. Some 774 people too) on there.
Yeah but I'm a completionist so I'm cataloging them all.

Counted 3 terminations already lol, shit is a fucking bloodbath... 5 graduations in a single tweet too lol, they shit them out like hotcakes and then throw them in the trash equally as quickly.

Last edited:

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Mirin is back at Elden Ring. She was planning on streaming it a bit and then dropping it but then she got addicted. Currently on part five of a planned two part series!

Top Bottom