"How dare you call me garbage, you... you look like a contractor! you know, that thing that draws circles"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Pmaru recently hit 3m subs on YouTube and did a guerilla stream to celebrate

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Apparently Eimi did an oopsie and leaked both of Tenma's models by showing a Google Drive link on screen.

1725419102593.png
(Screenshot stolen from /pcg/)

The files have been reuploaded and are out there; I'd strongly suggest not reposting them here to avoid giving the fish a reason to send takedown requests to the forum.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The files have been reuploaded and are out there; I'd strongly suggest not reposting them here to avoid giving the fish a reason to send takedown requests to the forum.
The moderation team of this website will take down and/or tempban as-needed if people attempt to directly share these files on the forum. Don't be retards. Kthx.

Salado

Apparently Eimi did an oopsie and leaked both of Tenma's models by showing a Google Drive link on screen.

View attachment 77494

Amy you retard!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

View attachment 77494

I remember when he tried to takedown the farms, was it the actual model files? Kek.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Superduper giving me reactions for posts from fucking july, jesus is that guy really trying to catch up by reading the entire thing?
Gotta respect that autism level of dedication that even I do not possess the patience to read all of it and resort to skipping lots of page back when I don't have account for this website.

Edit: Wait, what's this? He reacted this post? Did Superduper finally get bored and decided to skip pages? :bigthinkingeyes:

Edit 2: Oh nvm he didn't skip pages. He reacted to my post back in July 18.

Last edited:

Negzana

Superduper giving me reactions for posts from fucking july, jesus is that guy really trying to catch up by reading the entire thing?
I wish I could give reactions to reactions because he gave me a late reaction for calling Proctor gay back in July

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

JMForte

>ily
And she repays that love by leaking.
On a serious note, would implementing a companywide password would be a good idea to protect against dumb leaks like this?

Piava

Redemption Arc
The moderation team of this website will take down and/or tempban as-needed if people attempt to directly share these files on the forum. Don't be retards. Kthx.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I remember when he tried to takedown the farms, was it the actual model files? Kek.
I've never worked with Live2D before so I have no idea what I'm looking at, but there's a bunch of .moc3 and .json files, including some that are labelled as expressions.

EDIT: Plus some .png splices in subfolders. It's not just one model either, it's both her regular 2.0 and her alternate outfit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Someone posted a screenshot of the folder and file names, and another one posted a pic of a dismembered tenma model showing a lot of what I assume is the assets used for the model (clothes, hair and a tail is what I could tell apart)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
1984.gif

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh no phasesisters the unbropesionalisms! THE FUCKING SMELLY HOLOLBRONIES ARE GOING TO MOCK US! What will we ever do now?!

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Takedown the farms? Didn't he ask Josh to do something, Josh said no, then Fish essentially said "okay" and moved on?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Takedown the farms? Didn't he ask Josh to do something, Josh said no, then Fish essentially said "okay" and moved on?
He sent some email to jersh because of rie and then jersh came to thread and went "Hey morons you drop smth? I got this email from this "fishman" wanting me to remove this info" and he obviously refused.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
He sent some email to jersh because of rie and then jersh came to thread and went "Hey morons you drop smth? I got this email from this "fishman" wanting me to remove this info" and he obviously refused.
Not Rie, it was Lia.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Right, that's what I mean. That is hardly a "farms takedown", is all I am saying lol. Unless you meant "take down a dox from the farm". If my memory serves me correctly, Sakana even acknowledged in the original message that Josh didn't really have to do it, he was just asking in hopes Josh would do it anyway.

Top Bottom