"Wait, it's not Cloud everytime? I thought Cloud was the main Final Fantasy character! Oooh they're different games? Oooh! Wait's not linear? I thought every single guy character was Cloud looking a bit different!"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RiverBear

Not to be a numberfag, but what has been up with Bijou's streams lately

During this ENReco arc, I've been seeing her viewers randomly spike to upwards of 30k and then go back down to 5k ish

I seem to remember seeing a post in this thread about her being botted, but I paid it no mind until I saw the numbers spike then immediately dip myself

So what gives really

Stunned But Dumb

I seem to remember seeing a post in this thread about her being botted, but I paid it no mind until I saw the numbers it myself
That's just it. She's been getting botted for months. It's a weird anti move to inflate her numbers to make it look like she purposely bots her numbers or something to that extent. Why Bijou? Why do it at all? Don't know

JusticeDog

All 3 tweets plus archives

Archive

Archive

Archive

I know I'm stupid, but how does an ex director still have the ability to hold merch hostage for 2 months?Wouldn't that end as soon as they are fired?

From what she's doing, it sounds like she's basically giving up on that merch (that was paid for and ready to be shipped) and buying a whole new set to ship to people instead at a huge loss.

Hope that director gets exposed (not a fedpost):killitwithfire:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Not to be a numberfag, but what has been up with Bijou's streams lately

During this ENReco arc, I've been seeing her viewers randomly spike to upwards of 30k and then go back down to 5k ish

I seem to remember seeing a post in this thread about her being botted, but I paid it no mind until I saw the numbers spike then immediately dip myself

So what gives really
/#/fagging, pure and simple.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
She was fairly tall and quite thin, what would've been average weight thirty years ago. Her body type was okay, but you could see the mean-girl spite written all over her face.
Sounds like she's just hungry, I'm sure you could fix her with a burger or a dozen :architect:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
That's just it. She's been getting botted for months. It's a weird anti move to inflate her numbers to make it look like she purposely bots her numbers or something to that extent. Why Bijou? Why do it at all? Don't know
I think everyone in advent has some sort of schizo that antis them for a reason or another.
  • Biboo may have been her having a BF.
  • Nerissa because of her collabs with zentranny and Niji, her favoritism for the twitter lesbians, and her coomerism.
  • Shiori for saying to respect her collab choices (which may have meant she wasn't going to collab with men for all we know)
  • FuwaMoco because of their "anti" male sentiment and the anti CGDCT crowd/"Homo" beggars hating them.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think everyone in advent has some sort of schizo that antis them for a reason or another.
  • Biboo may have been her having a BF.
  • Nerissa because of her collabs with zentranny and Niji, her favoritism for the twitter lesbians, and her coomerism.
  • Shiori for saying to respect her collab choices (which may have meant she wasn't going to collab with men for all we know)
  • FuwaMoco because of their "anti" male sentiment and the anti CGDCT crowd/"Homo" beggars hating them.
That extends to all of HoloEN tbh, not just advent.
Also unicorns hate FWMC too now because they "cucked" them with their japanese audience or some shit.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Gura- doesn't stream and Nordic boyfriend/fiance/husband
Ame- said nigga once
Calli- pink woman
Kiara- orange woman
Ina- nothing really. might have held a boy's hand once
Bae- homo collaber
Fauna- had a boyfriend once, also not your friend
Mumei- had multiple boyfriends
Kronii- non-binary lesbian homo collaber
IRyS- loves traps and little boys, panders to her 1% of Japanese fans

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Odds that the "ex-director" is one of her parents?
Pretty good, actually, now that you mention it. Pretty sure at some point she said they were helping with her business.

When Fauna is streaming, someone gets botted. It is just normally Bijou.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Here it is typed out for posterity

You will never be a real vtuber. You have no model, you have no rigging, you have no talent. You are a freakish vtweeter twisted by drugs and laziness into a crude mockery of chuuba perfection.

All the likes and retweets you get are two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back your followers mock you. Your online friends laugh at your perpetual pre-debut status behind closed doors.

Long-time vtuber fans are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed weebs to sniff out tourists and antis with incredible efficiency. Even vtweeters who “pass” look generic and unappealing to a weeb. Your Twitter bio is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get drunk on stream, and manage to do something remotely funny, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a peak at your pro-Niji tweets.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single stream and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you can’t help but feel the depression creeping up, as the lack of social media engagement dwindles down to nothing but hatred for what you have become.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – and you’ll have an unused $9000 model, unused $3000 rig, an unwatched debut trailer, and no friends to cry to. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment of living with an always-online Twitter freak. They’ll take away your wi-fi privileges, make you get a job, and make you sell your model to someone worth a damn. Your Twitter will decay into obscurity, and all that will remain of your legacy is a history that is unmistakably retarded. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
I changed the "anti-loli" to "pro-Niji" because I think that has more bite with the intended targets

Late night boredom lead to late night silly recording session. Do not listen with earphones because its mono.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Ame- said nigga once
Calli- pink woman
Kiara- orange woman
Bae- homo collaber
ERB- Super Homo Collaber
CC- Speks Fr*nch
GG- Brave Group Spy

Raora- Dated Merryfag :vomit:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Also unicorns hate FWMC too now because they "cucked" them with their japanese audience or some shit.
This is funny because the unicorns always complain about how some of the HoloEN girls are being too "western", but when we finally have one who heavily inclines toward Japanese they realized that it's actually worse for them because they can't understand Japanese and also bad timezones I guess.
I remember some complaints about that one time she made fun of her fans for watching vtubers, it was during a collab with Calli I think.

Last edited:

Zyklon Mag

Retard clown's delayed cover for August 19th in less than 5 minutes:sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Superduper giving me reactions for posts from fucking july, jesus is that guy really trying to catch up by reading the entire thing?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
In a master class of rage bait, this they/them has made a post that has gotten the attention of several vtubers including Pippa and is now regretting it.
Xhe does have a point though.

Archive

Archive

Sorry I couldn't get Ghost archive to work for all the responses. It was down at the time of posting.

Update: Xhe has decided to give up streaming due to the backlash of this "joke".

Archive

I mean... he isn't wrong. He just doesn't understand the product that streamers deliver.

Even for the very top, genuine (yet alone good) comedy is only a small fraction of their streaming time.

But that's not what people watch streamers for. It's not some sort of rapidfire comedy. Nobody can do that for hours on end.

It's the casual conversation. Being "Friends" through the screen. Interactivity. "Parasociality".

There are comedic moments, but if one looks specifically for those, well, there's clips. Nobody watches a four hour stream for four minutes of genuine laughter.
Code:
@MerelyTourist
Never do this.

No matter how justified you think you are, no matter how wrong MerelyTourist is, it isn't worth it.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Ame- said nigga once
Calli- pink woman
Kiara- orange woman
Bae- homo collaber
Yes and based if anything above turns you off neck yourself you massive fag

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Superduper giving me reactions for posts from fucking july, jesus is that guy really trying to catch up by reading the entire thing?
yes.

He is the slowest binge reader ever, and keep shushing people who tried to say that it isn't worth it, something about "SPOILERS" or some shit.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Koreans playing LoL.
Narin POV

Jira POV

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Top Bottom