"I hope you enjoy the smell of my ass! Orrraaa"Momosuzu Nene

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

thirteenorphans

Look who's getting a 2.0 now. Couldn't even last a year for this one Hylo.
Untitled152_20240831221315.png
Onigiri v1.0 vibes

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
How fat was froot when you saw her @The Proctor? I remember you saying she was with some cows and I was wondering if she was preparing to join the herd.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
How fat was froot when you saw her @The Proctor? I remember you saying she was with some cows and I was wondering if she was preparing to join the herd.

When did Birria become the new mexican thing to soyface over?
i swear i see it everywhere now

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

ETA: Is this some sort of copypasta?

Also no Pancho, your mafia privs have been revoked from the moment you ate the pineapple pizza :pankosmug:

Last edited:

Serbian Peacemakers

Doki is having issues shipping her merch since she had to boot her last company director and he left a big fucking mess.

@MerelyTourist Sorry, you're going to have to explain again why Corpos don't offer anything to indie VTubers and why Doki is actually hoarding all that money and doesn't actually need it right now. Thanks in advance, I'm very confused right now.

All 3 tweets plus archives

Archive

Archive

Archive

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
You know that reminds me, whatever happened to Sister Abigail? Is she still focusing on irl works? Kinda miss her.

God pushed her to "non-virtual service", which can only mean she's carrying out His work by prosytelizing the dangers of vtubing to impressionable young women ✝️

She's saving vtubing and Christendom one lost soul at a time 🙏

How well of a job she's doing I dunno, but we can help her by spamming "find salvation in Jesus" at vwhores

Probably won't do anything but piss them off, but that would be funny and I'm going to Hell anyway for liking vtubers

1725402770419.png

Ballpark_Look

Still on the Brave grind over here...
Question: Is Shabel Tonya's old corpo Litmedia still around or did they go defunct? Too lazy to search and I don't understand korean. Their website link on their twitter re-directs to a mattress website lol.
Seems like LITMEDIA is defunct, all of the KR members got transferred to another corpo called 3Y Corp. Shabel Tonya was graduated/left with her retaining all IP associated.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

God pushed her to "non-virtual service", which can only mean she's carrying out His work by prosytelizing the dangers of vtubing to impressionable young women ✝️

She's saving vtubing and Christendom one lost soul at a time 🙏

How well of a job she's doing I dunno, but we can help her by spamming "find salvation in Jesus" at vwhores

Probably won't do anything but piss them off, but that would be funny and I'm going to Hell anyway for liking vtubers

Ah yet another falls prey to the "do something stupid because god told me to"

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Seems like LITMEDIA is defunct, all of the KR members got transferred to another corpo called 3Y Corp. Shabel Tonya was graduated/left with her retaining all IP associated.
Ty, have a finished idol as a reward
idoru.png
this one was a pain to make

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

She was fairly tall and quite thin, what would've been average weight thirty years ago. Her body type was okay, but you could see the mean-girl spite written all over her face.

Bug Eater

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Doki is having issues shipping her merch since she had to boot her last company director and he left a big fucking mess.
Odds that the "ex-director" is one of her parents?

Bug Eater

Odds that the "ex-director" is one of her parents?
Would certainly explain why she was in such a hurry to move out, plus all the other stress she's been going through over the past month or so. (I say "move out" but she was paying for their old place and most likely is still paying for their rent)

Top Bottom