"Like... Why don't [Vtuber fans] act NORMAL and make Fursonas like the rest of us..."krisispiss

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

AmpleChip

I mean, they obviously play it up. They sound way more normal when not going full-kayfabe and just pitching their voices up.

They are super kayfabe-focused, so if it is one of them, asking to have the VODs edited isn't surprising.

Still sounds like a different person to the clip.

They arrived home 1 hour ago. Sounds like a busy day at the studio.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Super Meche playing some sort of parody game and telling chat about her fictional husbandos.

She doesn't do nonhuman husbandos, btw.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Also what the fuck is wrong with indie vtubers
I'm aware this is probably a rhetorical question, but I'm going to answer it sincerely. :incoming:

The "problem" with indies is the label itself. "Indie" is too all-encompassing a term and has no barriers to entry. The only thing that defines what an indie is what they aren't: corpo. All you have to do in order to be an indie is not work for a company, which is the case for the majority of vtubers at this point, I'd wager. There's no restrictions like what a corpo vtuber has to put up with, no guidance from higher-ups or company image to uphold. So anyone can be an indie, and indies can do whatever they want. It's the perfect environment for people like those being discussed here to be their disgusting, lazy, coombaitery selves, and get a lot of views and money from fans who are frankly no better. This behavior, naturally, gets a lot of attention, and it creates a reputation for "indies" that sticks even to those that aren't shameless whores and just want to make normal vtuber content, albeit outside of a corpo environment. While the indie space does have a lot of low-brow creators like Denpa or this POaOi woman, it also has a lot of girls that put in a lot of effort to make good content and would never think of doing that kind of shit (Peo, Clio, Nyaru, Sara (she counts now), Sawa, Tomoe, and fucking DOKIBIRD, just to name a few).
So the next time you find yourself asking "what the fuck is wrong with indie vtubers?", ask yourself "what the fuck is wrong with whores?" instead. :pekonod:

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Super Meche playing some sort of parody game and telling chat about her fictional husbandos.

She doesn't do nonhuman husbandos, btw.

>some sort of parody game
Goddamn zoomers...

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Speaking of kayfabe, I'm really curious about how those with heavy kayfabe (Fuwamoco, Korone, Luna, etc) maintain it outside of their streams.

Do they retain their kayfabe when interacting with other talents in Discord? (both text and voice call)
What about when they have meetings with their manager or staffs?
And more importantly, when they hang out with other talents IRL?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Speaking of kayfabe, I'm really curious about how those with heavy kayfabe (Fuwamoco, Korone, Luna, etc) maintain it outside of their streams.

Do they retain their kayfabe when interacting with other talents in Discord? (both text and voice call)
Probably not, Luna herself has broken it mid laughter multiple times, and it just sounds like it would be akward to go "Naaa" when you go out drinking till 5am with the squad

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Well this ought to be interesting:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What the fuck is wrong with indies on twitch Jesus fucking christ
Basically what Piava says:
Eh, I believe they know what they're doing. They know degenerate coomers are into that shit, and that gives them attention and money.
I mean, what other reason is there to post shit like that other than to attract exactly that type of audience?
Edit: Ooh, and of course she does the pedo bait child voice bullshit
Not all indies are like this (like the russian coomer rightly pointed out) but a lot of the ones who do this shit are simply catering to degenerates, if there's a market to sell to then somebody has to do it. Since vtubing has such a low barrier for entry any of freakazoid or furry can come in and be part of it.

Eureka

CCHIKO Is live with an art stream today, maybe some Resident Evil later.

Hour late, got too invested in the stream. and forgot to post.

Last edited:

Limkin

If you are Hachama you can make Luna drop the character on stream, not off stream

Kazuma

Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast
[Terrible news]
Ami is sick with covid. No stream today.

I miss Ami uuuuuuuu :faunacry:
Artwork was not good J.D can draw only one face and one body, really boring artist, and since we have seen the original skeb (which was way better) i can only assume it was a bit too risqué for YouTube.
Things can always be worse, There is always a non zero chance of us having to sufffer with looking at Aidnyan's art for a cover.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

frz

Anyone got any clue what Mori is teasing?

It wasn't started by korekore, it was because Amatsuki did a vague "I have an import announcement" just after Aqua's graduation. Since people remember the rrat with him and Aqua, it brought out the marriage rrats. Korekore just fanned the flames.
So because mori did a vague "I have an import announcement" just after Nijisanji's Kunai Kasatawa graduation, does that mean mori is going to marry SunnySplosion?
Is that how it works. Am I doing this correctly? :smugmoona:
"Who is Akatsuki?"
Twitter: https://x.com/_amatsuki_
Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amatsuki_(musician)
He's under King Records, he is huge.

The TL;DR that I got from nikkei tomodachis is that she wanted to announce her marriage, get a hiatus and establish family. According to the report, there was a rrat about her dating Amatsuki and she didn't deny it. I do remember a rrat about her boyfriend going around a year or two ago, but I need someone else to refresh my memory just to be sure I'm not having a mandela effect, I think it had something to do with her internet and Amatsuki's cutting off at the same time. According to this post, it was during July 2022.

Now, do I believe it? I don't know, we have married talents in the company, it doesn't seem to be an issue, but if she's autistic enough to want to announce it, it might make a bit of sense to keep exploiting the unicorns because when you do one reveal, people start digging, much more if they're newborn antis from said announcement.
"Who is Mori Calliope"?
Website: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL_qhgtOy0dy1Agp8vkySQg
Twitter: https://twitter.com/moricalliope
Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mori_Calliope
She's under Universal Music, she is huge physically :architect:

The TL;DR that I got from my asshole is that she wanted to announce her marriage, get a hiatus and establish family. According to the report, there was a rrat about Mori fucking half the twitch scene & some horses, and she didn't deny it. I do remember Sonny thirstposting Mori Calliope a year or two ago, but I need someone else to refresh my memory just to be sure I'm not having a mandela effect, I think it had something to do with Mori and stripping. According to this post, it was during July 2022.

Now, do I believe it? Fuck no, but "crazier things have happened", it doesn't seem to be an issue, but if she's autistic enough to want to announce it, it might make a bit of sense to keep exploiting the Kurosanji redditors because when you do one reveal, people start cringing, much more if they're newborn antis from said announcement.

Edit: Found the thirst post:

Nobody notices I mispelled Kunai's last name, tbh I don't know what it is either

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

I believe this is it, a /vt/ thread was started coping if it was the dogs or managers, but two voices make me wonder if its them

I am selling sword. –Shiorin
(Completely deadpan.) It's Fuwawa. – Nerissa.
:NinaWave: these two are national treasures.
I mean, they obviously play it up. They sound way more normal when not going full-kayfabe and just pitching their voices up.

They are super kayfabe-focused, so if it is one of them, asking to have the VODs edited isn't surprising.

It does kinda sound like Ally when she opens the video. :bunnywow:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
[Terrible news]
Ami is sick with covid. No stream today.

I miss Ami uuuuuuuu :faunacry:

I cast a curse-ye-ha-me-ha at @lakyus for wishing my oshi would graduate, looks like it hit.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
i had a good sleep i feel so good let's go on my beloved website tva to see what happened while i was askee-

im going back to sleep
sleeping only activates your stand ability (Good Morning). Your only gonna make it worse.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
sleeping only activates your stand ability (Good Morning). Your only gonna make it worse.
How the fuck are you not gonna call it (Eyes Wide Open)?

httn

Hag enthusiast
Menace is debuting her chibi model.

1725384627216.png cute :pomuLove:

Mozzu is LATE and GAY

Last edited:
Top Bottom