"My feet are the same size as my mom's, and for some reason I thought her feet are 27 centimeters, that is humongous; No, my feet are... 23... 22.5 to 23 wait let me double-check, uh my sister says that's like US size 10, oh I'm like a size 7 lol so no, I'm not bigfoot!"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I missed the explanation but did they ever explain what the point of Enigmatic Recollection was? Is it just some weird lore thing? Asking because it feels somewhat forced and weird. Or maybe that was just Calli trying to make the best out of it.
Im not sure, like i said i mainly watched Shiori and she went hard on the skippa skippa. Its just fun watching them interacting and creating new bonds.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
With all respect to the girls at Phase, I'm not listening to that much vtuber pop music all at once. I hope future episodes of "90 Minutes to Midnight" have a different format, otherwise I don't see myself being a consistent viewer of the show.

Helkar

With all respect to the girls at Phase, I'm not listening to that much inane vtuber pop music all at once. I hope future episodes of "90 Minutes to Midnight" have a different format, otherwise I don't see myself tuning in.
They(understandably) don't have that much music for this to not turn repetitive real soon, so i'm hoping that the music section of the stream is only this long on the pilot episode, before call-ins start happening.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
They(understandably) don't have that much music for this to not turn repetitive real soon, so i'm hoping that the music section of the stream is only this long on the pilot episode, before call-ins start happening.
It's not just the small music selection, but the lack of variety in the music that's killed my interest. I get that vtubers and the music are both derived from idol culture, but a bit of variety is nice, you know?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
With all respect to the girls at Phase, I'm not listening to that much inane vtuber pop music all at once. I hope future episodes of "90 Minutes to Midnight" have a different format, otherwise I don't see myself tuning in.
a dizzy stream that is ass?? woah I'm shocked :dokiwheeze:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I'm actively judging you now @Azehara
:pathetic:

Gumpai of all people, how shit can your taste be
1725345073269.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's not just the small music selection, but the lack of variety in the music that's killed my interest. I get that vtubers and the music are both derived from idol culture, but a bit of variety is nice, you know?
If you're surprised by a radio playlist being repetitive, this must be your first time listening to the radio.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Day 3 Holo Recollection clips.

Fauna has retired from being a hero and decided that lottery ticket scamming is the way.

German Automaton shares her swimsuit preferences.

Bijou once again proves to everyone she's a baebi

Bonus: This happened on Twitter...

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Gumpai of all people,
Speaking about her, me and apparently plenty of people that uses Youtube got themselves recommended with Gumpai's YT channel/VOD i think yesterday or few days ago. Said algorithm also recommended me her stream today and well...

1725345752607.png

She looks like someone that will definitely stab me if I look at her funny or if I look too happy in her presence.

She will stab you in the back if you are worth the clout. She is infamous in the indie/2view scene for being a backstabbing, bridge-burning BPD whore.
As people on this small pond have said "she's basically hitler if hitler was a girl and burned 6 million bridges instead of jews"
@shipmate_F pretty much told me that she's dangerous as soon as I shared it to the groomcord (mostly because I was kinda baffled by the YT algo and not because "there's a menhera 2view that proctor could groom lmao") and after seeing her connection to Denpafish the ice johnson woman, I realized that it was serious.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Speaking about her, me and apparently plenty of people that uses Youtube got themselves recommended with Gumpai's YT channel/VOD i think yesterday or few days ago. Said algorithm also recommended me her stream today and well...

View attachment 77425

She looks like someone that will definitely stab me if I look at her funny or if I look too happy in her presence.
She will stab you in the back if you are worth the clout. She is infamous in the indie/2view scene for being a backstabbing, bridge-burning BPD whore.
As people on this small pond have said "she's basically hitler if hitler was a girl and burned 6 million bridges instead of jews"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If you're surprised by a radio playlist being repetitive, this must be your first time listening to the radio.
Even regular radio will have at least some variety in the music. There's a bit of difference between eighties music and 2020's music, between rock, pop, country and so forth.

If you were really going to do Phase Connect Radio, why not put a few of Uruka's violin pieces on there, maybe some of Clara's non J-Pop covers, stuff like that? You're still promoting the Phase talents but it would be much more interesting to listen to. There's only so much JPop or JPop with english lyrics I can listen to in a row before I'm going to switch the proverbial radio off.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Don't forget her self-reporting as a paranoid femoid: she got a job and one month down the line had a breakdown accusing her boss of hitting on her and building an entire case about it, getting fired in the process (or what she express as "quitting"). I went to ask around and it seems she tells the story slightly different every time, so I don't doubt it was just her impression because her superior looked at her in regular intervals (as one would) and she misconstrued it.

Deleted her own channel multiple times. Switched Twitter profiles multiple times. Nuked her own Discord twice. She does everything to fail yet she only tumbles upwards, it's the perfect example that women got it too good (as long as you're consistent).
I think this anon put it best:
240903-035317.png

Particularly, I like her. Would fuck once and flee the country, it's not worth bro.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

So this poor girl has been accused of things she didn't do? Very sad.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Sold. Is there anything else of interest that I need to know?
Edit: Thanks for the info @Takodachi
Keep anyone you care about away from her. I dont really like to shit talk vtubers in a serious manner, but gumpai is one of those schizos that will ruin people's lives just for shits and giggles.
And the worst part? She nukes all her stuff so often its near impossible to keep track of all the shit she has done, thats why she has been able to get away with so much all these years.

Then again, this is stuff only people into the 1view/2view pond cares about, shes such a red flag that no agency will give her the time of day

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I missed the explanation but did they ever explain what the point of Enigmatic Recollection was? Is it just some weird lore thing? Asking because it feels somewhat forced and weird. Or maybe that was just Calli trying to make the best out of it.
The point? Making them stream and have fun together, and it worked. Sure the "lore" is cringe but it always is, the clips this has generated are good stuff though.
Sometimes you have to FORCE these bitches to actually do things and collab, else they just sit around and do nothing as people will happily remind you any time you even dare to mention like half of them in this very forum.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Sorry for flooding your bathroom Rie, I'll try to be more careful next time I use it.

Archive

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Even regular radio will have at least some variety in the music. There's a bit of difference between eighties music and 2020's music, between rock, pop, country and so forth.

If you were really going to do Phase Connect Radio, why not put a few of Uruka's violin pieces on there, maybe some of Clara's non J-Pop covers, stuff like that? You're still promoting the Phase talents but it would be much more interesting to listen to. There's only so much JPop or JPop with english lyrics I can listen to in a row before I'm going to switch the proverbial radio off.
she could have like 10 hours of fucking music just ripping off girls karaokes but that would require work. I ain't watching shit but just by hovering on the progress bar, did she just talk for like 10 minutes and then decide to dump 1 hr of phase music uninterrupted? :vesperfacepalm: If the plan is to have some sort of night radio show she needs to do more than fuckall. Man if only Lisa had joined phase, she could've done this and it would be better.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
she could have like 10 hours of fucking music just ripping off girls karaokes but that would require work. I ain't watching shit but just by hovering on the progress bar, did she just talk for like 10 minutes and then decide to dump 1 hr of phase music uninterrupted? :vesperfacepalm: If the plan is to have some sort of night radio show she needs to do more than fuckall. Man if only Lisa had joined phase, she could've done this and it would be better.
i mean they could use public domain stuff if its really that hard to stretch X music over x time you know like most vtubers do for BGM's.

Queen is public use now just blast hammer to fall on full volume.

Edit: they could also just use parts of the songs as musical cues. maybe one or two full instrumental versions for particularly large segments.

Top Bottom