"Oh! It stinks in here, it reeks, there are so many weird things in here, wow no wonder the floor looks clean now, it's thanks to Iroha-chan..."Hakui Koyori (visiting La+)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
hololive Gen 0 held a stream with some annoucements:
Gen 0will have their concert Ray of Jewelry on September 7th, coinciding with Sora's 7th anniversary (which will be before the Gen 0 concert).
[Archive]

SPWN sales of AZKi's Live concert on September 17th and 18th.

Roboco's Relax Time figurine.

CD release of the anime OP Sora has sung.

Miko's first album "flower rhapsody" and sololive “flower fantasista!”. Already posted about here.
Suisei's live tour "Spectre of Nova". Already posted about here. Here's a clip of Suisei announcing it a few days ago.

Gen 0 brainstorm their generation name.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
You can't tell me that's not a Real Doll.

Look at that skin. Look at the nose. Look at the lips.

This is not a photo of a human being.

Correct. It's a Japanese woman.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You can't tell me that's not a Real Doll.

Look at that skin. Look at the nose. Look at the lips.

This is not a photo of a human being.
I'm not convinced measure her head to be sure.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Five minutes until TVA In Review Week 2:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The irony of japanese photography engineers (canon, minolta, nikon etc) having advanced and perfected analog and digital photography to astronomical levels, only to have regular japanese people drench themselves in shitty filters for muh beauty standards, is not at all lost in me.

Bronze

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu n' Menace collab in 30
1725312336175.png
Remember, this is V-DERE, not V-ALLURE, so there probably won't be any sex in this stream. Probably.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Boat girl chatting

Scarlett Flameheart will be playing Morrowind (she is little bit late)

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

httn

Hag enthusiast

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Ami's Libera Me From Hell cover is premiering in 15 minutes. Come fight da powa.

Good mixing, though the music track got a bit overwhelming towards the end for my taste, seemed to be a deliberate choices though YMMW, Rap verses should have been sped up, women can't rap male verses at the same speed and deepness as man, just sounds a bit too forced, Ami knocked it out of the park on the opera part though hell yeah, Artwork was not good J.D can draw only one face and one body, really boring artist, and since we have seen the original skeb (which was way better) i can only assume it was a bit too risqué for YouTube.

A good musical comeback from her very lack-lustre and awfully mixed original song; 7/10

Kazuma

Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Good mixing, though the music track got a bit overwhelming towards the end for my taste, seemed to be a deliberate choices though YMMW, Rap verses should have been sped up, women can't rap male verses at the same speed and deepness as man, just sounds a bit too forced, Ami knocked it out of the park on the opera part though hell yeah, Artwork was not good J.D can draw only one face and one body, really boring artist, and since we have seen the original skeb (which was way better) i can only assume it was a bit too risqué for YouTube.

A good musical comeback from her very lack-lustre and awfully mixed original song; 7/10
I like it a lot and not just because of Ami. I tend to like J.D's art though I agree it's samey - the way he shades things is just comfy for me. Plus, he's an architect too.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
🦇 TIME

Couldn't post Day 2 because the site was down but she is continuing the GameCube marathon, 43 more hours and will try to go through the rest of the wheel, now playing Ikaruga.

GIVE IT UP TO DAY THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Top Bottom