"I just don't like Africa"Pippa Pipkin

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kunai is fucking deaddddddddddgeeeeeeeeeeee

All it took to revive the forum from death was a Niji dying.

All is right in the world.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
All it took to revive the forum from death was a Niji dying.

All is right in the world.
Gura streamed twice, the sacrifices were running out

Negzana

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Subaru does look a little like Megumin, actually.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
1725247237085.png

Titty ninja of Niji, she debuted last year she was just fresh when the Doki incident hitted her and ruined everything for everyone in there, she barely cracked indie numbers like 200 ccv at best

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
View attachment 77346

Titty ninja of Niji, she debuted last year she was just fresh when the Doki incident hitted her and ruined everything for everyone in there, she barely cracked indie numbers like 200 ccv at best
And her PL had a better model than niggi could offer her.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Punished Lurker

What happened? Did Proctor trip on a cable or something?

Kunai is fucking deaddddddddddgeeeeeeeeeeee

Well, it was kinda obvious in hindsight, she hasn't streamed in a while. Still I'm going to miss her, her model was pure undiluted sex and she had a based taste in games and movies (I remember she did an Atlantis watchalong) so hopefully she'll return to being an indie soon.
View attachment 77346

Titty ninja of Niji, she debuted last year she was just fresh when the Doki incident hitted her and ruined everything for her, she barely cracked indie numbers
Yep, it's this one. But another reason she failed to gain more audience is that she had medical issues with her hand before/while the whole Doki thing was going down, returned for a bit and then vanished again

VSoyBoy

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Vivi when
Hopefully soon, as much as i like her Vivi design, it ain't worth it at this point. And her new Mogu model is great.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Negzana

Why do you think she is graduating lol. Her gen got fucked hard by Niji corpo. They didn't even bother naming them.
You know a gen and the whole corpo is fucked when it has a gen known as "That one you really hope that one girl graduates from so she doesn't have to suffer the shit company anymore""

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Really, anyone who joins Niji after all the shit that has happened (particulary the Doki shit) deserves what they get.
From now on, Nijis get zero sympathy from me.

You can lead a horse to water, but you cant prevent it from jumping into the pond and fucking drowning.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Well, it was kinda obvious in hindsight, she hasn't streamed in a while. Still I'm going to miss her, her model was pure undiluted sex and she had a based taste in games and movies (I remember she did an Atlantis watchalong) so hopefully she'll return to being an indie soon.
I quite liked her but her numbers were pretty awful even before Selenageddon. I'm not really sure why, exactly, but it seemed like she had a small core of dedicated fans but not a lot of broad appeal.....

Punished Lurker

Really, anyone who joins Niji after all the shit that has happened (particulary the Doki shit) deserves what they get.
From now on, Nijis get zero sympathy from me.

You can lead a horse to water, but you cant prevent it from jumping into the pond and fucking drowning.
Thing is, Kunai debuted literally two months before the Doki shit went down, in october of 2023. She barely got started and then got royally fucked by everything plus medical issues, and remember, back in 2023 things seemed to be okay for Niji, at least on the outside, so she gets some pity from me
I quite liked her but her numbers were pretty awful even before Selenageddon. I'm not really sure why, exactly, but it seemed like she had a small core of dedicated fans but not a lot of broad appeal.....
You are right, her numbers were on the lower side in EN. Part of it might have been her streaming times as she literally streamed in the middle of the day, or her gaming choices, or her constant health breaks... but she had her dedicated fans so she did ok

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Top Bottom