"My name is bentooo! You don't know the song Hana? Oh man, you and your 'bule' (Indonesian for gaijin) shenanigans"Miyu Ottavia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
This is the kind of take i expect someone only surface level understanding of things to have.

Sailor Moon is Empowering the wimmins it must be good.

SDS has DESIGNS from Akira Toriyama and his stocks went up since he died IT MUST BE GOOD.

People won't shut up about Chainsaw Man it must be good!

Just ignore that Sailor Moon was stupid toned down for the English version (the one most people watched reminder most of them end up dead or at least heavily exploded) SDS while a fun romp is brain dead stupid and only get's dumber with time (infuriatingly so) and Chainsawman is a fuck ton of things that ill just sum up as vulgar (affectionate)
Keep in mind this is a Florida school board I doubt they even know anything about Toriyama for SDS. The other points you made about girl power sailor moon and Chainsaw man's popularity are probably accurate tho

Mila uploaded a bit of a whiplash set of videos the last couple days. First it's this Japanese variety show inspired shitpost

Then it's this serious positive affirmation style video that's probably as much catharsis for her as it is the target audience

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Someone linked this on the Discord. It made me despise /vt/ a nanoangstrom less for a few picoseconds. Wow, even they hate her.
I don't hate Hexa, but if someone needs a manager to make sure she doesn't doxx herself 20 times in 2 seconds, it's her (and no, Naganon doesn't count because he's too soft on her, due to being her husband).

... Wait, isn't Hexa and Naganon's dynamic the same as the protagonist and the producer of "Needy Streamer Overload"? :vesperfacepalm:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
... Wait, isn't Hexa and Naganon's dynamic the same as the protagonist and the producer of "Needy Streamer Overload"? :vesperfacepalm:
No, Niganon is unfortunately real and not a schizophrenic figment of her imagination

dumdum did nothing wrong

Ava is celebrating 30k with PapaNova

I still stand by my statement that Papakin and Papanova need a collab for the dad jokes.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
The chinchilla returns tonight come be waved at!

This week is little nightmares 2 followed by mahjong
Chat stream

Double kill

Safety?

The corridor

Schedule
1725215850657.png

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I don't hate Hexa, but if someone needs a manager to make sure she doesn't doxx herself 20 times in 2 seconds, it's her (and no, Naganon doesn't count because he's too soft on her, due to being her husband).

Hexa is retarded h00r more news at the 7 AM Newspaper.(is the evening standard still a thing in London?)

httn

Hag enthusiast
Menace twitter space.

Looks like Menace has arrived at the Mozzu house

chihirogumi

Aoi Sakura (ex Yuuhi Chihiro) has her 3D.

It was a fun 3D debut stream. She didn't have any Nijisanji guests, but she did have other JP vtubers. Here are the notable ones.
Mochi Hiyoko- OG vtuber who also created Chihiro's 3D model back in the day. She also created this new one for Sakura Aoi which explains the similarities.
Pakael- Cracked Apex vtuber who is good friends with her.
dtto- Another cracked Apex girl you're all familiar with. Collabed with Doki. Thai.
Yagami Tsukumo- 5th gen Neo-Porte member
Eden- Apex pro player. One of her closest friends.
Oda Nobu- Indie vtuber who recently teamed with her and La+ in the latest Vsaikyo.
Some news from this stream that got overshadowed by the latest Niji L.
At 1:42:00 of her 3D debut she announced that she will be starting up a vtuber agency re;BON
1725220718845.png
1725221178257.png
Google TL of her founder message
"FOUNDER MESSAGE

Thanks to the support of so many people, I have been able to follow the path I believe in. I am truly grateful to have been able to share so many challenges and joys with you all.

We have repeatedly realized the importance of taking the first step to realize what we want to do and what we want to deliver. There are risks and anxieties involved, but once you overcome them, irreplaceable experiences and happiness await you.

With this in mind, I would like to continue to encourage and support those who want to take on new challenges and pursue the path they believe in. I believe that this is my mission and my way of giving back to this industry.

We wholeheartedly support all of you who are taking a new step and paving the way to the future. Let's continue to create wonderful times together!

Please look forward to our future activities. And please continue to support us.

Aoi Sakura"

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Deleting much more than just twitter it seems

View attachment 77293
To reiterate, all this because he was banned from a discord.

>Suicide-baiting to a woman who actually attmepted suicide twice
Sana is MATI.jpg
Hope you make good on your word

I guess he ended up popping the question.

my reaction to the niganon situation.jpg
I didn't think he could top the whole "guntguarding for an aspiring pedophile" thing, but he somehow managed to outdo his biggest retard moment, and it only costed him two grand! Good job Nag you fucking simp, maybe if you pay for Hexa and her boyfriend's wedding too, they'll let you watch them consummate their marriage :whatastory:

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Fish CEO is streaming and found a voice changer to fuck around with god help us

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

✨ 🐰 🐹 🐺 Time

Mr Pippo's Interior Design rates this game

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Fish CEO is streaming and found a voice changer to fuck around with god help us

She would confuse people more if she stopped smoking. That voice is not from natural causes.

Parasi talking and drawing

Tara (dinosaur) is playing WoW with her child (model), Mintzey, I think she appeals for people that like the kawaii voice style

Yumanea down with a classic, Diablo II

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Limkin

At 1:42:00 of her 3D debut she announced that she will be starting up a vtuber agency re;BON
Doki joins it when (someone had to say it)

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I offer my services to put a tape on her mouth every day

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Top Bottom