"Hakos! You are shining girl! You are shining girl foah me!"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Bingo prize drawing for HoloSummer. Staff just used bowling pins with the talents' faces taped on them to decide who won a drawing. The staff are having too much fun with this shit.
:BijouBijou:

Here are the results of the hololive Summer Bingo prize draw:
Information was taken from the hololive fan Discord server.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Give a holo a roulette and she will stand infront of it like a retiree with a vegas slotmachine

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Hexa going on hiatus

A
(Shamelessly stolen from @Faceless Waifu on the discord)

Gets engaged then immediately goes on hiatus.
Here are the results of the hololive Summer Bingo prize draw:
Information was taken from the hololive fan Discord server.
The Hokkaido and 100k worth of food is the real winner, you can get a fuck ton for 100k or 2 really good meals in tokyo.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

EDIT: She deleted it

I had the post open so this is what it looked like, unfortunately it's cropped.
mechepost.png

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Arya's watchparty for ALGS playoffs.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Crossposting from the Niji L thread:
Looks like the Korekore stream is currently live. Appreciate it if someone could give a translated summary if available.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Landphobic

Just don't like it

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Dear TVA,

I have a question
This flipsie Vtuber last stream was in April 2023. So basically he/she has been on hiatus for more than a year.
If he/she now enters hiatus while being on hiatus doesn't that mean he/she is streaming again

Signed, retarded from South East Asia.
:ponrys::ponrys::ponrys::ponrys:

Surprisingly they did. 113 hours streamed from Sept 2022 to April 2023. Average 6 peak 14 viewers. Even has a youtube channel where they reuploaded the Vod from twitch.

Note that they didnt comment only on niji drama. I have seen their name in literally every thread on r/virtualyoutubers. Every random tweets vt related.
The interesting part is the YT channel descriptor:
Screenshot_20240901-114314151_1.jpg
If he's mentioning fleeing the country for larping as a woman, I can only guess a hardcore muslim one, and we know a particular SEA area that arrests their kind of fruity loops.
Wouldn't it be funny if... :dokiSmugNew:

USS IOWA

Keeki on Central Park, I wonder if Ame is the one who took the picture?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Rat end of Summer karaoke!

Gonna be her last solo stream before she slows down during September. She plans to play the ENreco server when she can and some other thing that hasn't been announced yet.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Keeki on Central Park, I wonder if Ame is the one who took the picture?

Maybe, but with Ame playing tour guide, it was likely Calli.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Sorry for the long cross post from the Niji L thread but here is the rough summary of KoreKore's stream about the alleged person recording/creeping on livers.
From the small bits translated so far, the part about the perpetrator being a Niji Staff is misleading. The person whose been doing the creepy shit is a well known music producer by the identity of YAB. He's been an influential mixer/music producer whose worked with not only Nijisanji but other projects from different entertainment companies. The allegations levied from KoreKore are as follows.

Alleged man's account
Twitter link
Archive link

-Taking unsolicited photos and recordings of Nijisanji vtubers who came to his studio.

-Spiked the drinks of female livers to get them vulnerable in order to take sexual images/recordings to sell to third parties.

-Overall sex creep and degenerate pest that made posts in the private chat groups discussing his intent to sexually assault the female livers.

-Using the obtained images and recordings above as blackmail material.

All of these was leaked by an employee who worked in YAB's entertainment company.

I'll update this if more confirmation comes out and better translations come by. For the time being, take all of this with a grain a salt as KoreKore is a dramafag who tends to embellish his news coverage.

View attachment 77319
Oh boy, this seems legit.

Edit: Red fucking alert. Nijisanji is taking down or privating all MVs with Studio Yab as the mixer while the KoreKore stream is ongoing. As I was trying to archive that YouTube page, it suddenly got taken down and I can't find the video anymore.

Btw, if you guys are lurking on vt/ on 4chan to try and find more info for whatever reason, the jannies have already memoryholed 2 boards discussing the situation. Go to warosu instead.
Tldr: YAB Studios' (Contractor, not Niji Staff, who worked with AKB48, TM Revolution, The First Take and more) main producer is a sex creep and tried to sexually assault female Niji livers and use the sexual images/recordings he took as blackmail. Niji is privating and getting rid of any music video he was involved in as we speak.

Last edited:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
f97903b45e89c522ed2567a4713e4005806dd60e7b154e602136affa3510fa7f.jpg
(Link)
Due to her frustration, Mumei would later force Fauna to flood the Yellow River as a petty act of revenge.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Hexa going on hiatus

A
(Shamelessly stolen from @Faceless Waifu on the discord)

Poking fun at Nag aside, wtf?
Imagine buying a simp ring for your oshi and then she announced a hiatus the day after. The poor man's brain must be racked with anxiety right now.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Give a holo a roulette and she will stand infront of it like a retiree with a vegas slotmachine

Enrico was a cringe mess, but the EN mems are good entertainers and they made the most of it. Also with all of them together we did get lots of good unplanned interactions. I honestly wasn't sure we'd ever get any prolonged Gura/CC interaction.

Maniacal Foreigner

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Send this to your favorite vtweeter

Here it is typed out for posterity

You will never be a real vtuber. You have no model, you have no rigging, you have no talent. You are a freakish vtweeter twisted by drugs and laziness into a crude mockery of chuuba perfection.

All the likes and retweets you get are two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back your followers mock you. Your online friends laugh at your perpetual pre-debut status behind closed doors.

Long-time vtuber fans are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed weebs to sniff out tourists and antis with incredible efficiency. Even vtweeters who “pass” look generic and unappealing to a weeb. Your Twitter bio is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get drunk on stream, and manage to do something remotely funny, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a peak at your pro-Niji tweets.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single stream and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you can’t help but feel the depression creeping up, as the lack of social media engagement dwindles down to nothing but hatred for what you have become.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – and you’ll have an unused $9000 model, unused $3000 rig, an unwatched debut trailer, and no friends to cry to. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment of living with an always-online Twitter freak. They’ll take away your wi-fi privileges, make you get a job, and make you sell your model to someone worth a damn. Your Twitter will decay into obscurity, and all that will remain of your legacy is a history that is unmistakably retarded. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

I changed the "anti-loli" to "pro-Niji" because I think that has more bite with the intended targets

Top Bottom