"Heeey lads! Lads! Come on me ship! Come on me ship! We'll all go out! Get your guns! And the treasure chest! Bring out the treasure chest!! And treasure map!! We have to get back to the ship HURRY!!! It's gold! I have to get my pirate hat! Oh nooo it fell, get my pirate hat! Ahoy mateys!"MamaMori (looking at her favorite holomem photo)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Specialite JP Gen 2's Yoru Yorumo and Kana Sasara have been suspended due to an unspecified serious issue. The suspension is "temporary" but also "indefinite", while they gather more information.

A
I don't watch them, but I do watch their genmate Lumi Yukime. I hope she isn't taking it too hard. They just debuted last June.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
What a fucking drama queen

View attachment 77301

Oh my god, this whole thing is one of the most pathetic things I've seen in a while.
:whatastory:

I'm sure this retard's "going offline for a while" will amount to maybe a day or two, if that. Then she'll probably come back and act like nothing happened. Or blame some mental illness or something.

Anyway, have some clips:

Some sperg in Lumi's chat really came in with the "not real communism" shit:

Miko getting beat by 35P live

Very cute Sora English

Also led me to this one from about a week and a half ago. A compilation of cute Aqua English:

JP Holo members speaking English is always great.

:shubaIapprob:

UberSoldat

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Specialite JP Gen 2's Yoru Yorumo and Kana Sasara have been suspended due to an unspecified serious issue. The suspension is "temporary" but also "indefinite", while they gather more information.

A
I don't watch them, but I do watch their genmate Lumi Yukime. I hope she isn't taking it too hard.

and we all thought it would all calm down after August

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
it would be fitting that two japs started Suicide September considering its a national sport up there
Petition to add Aokigahara forest to the top of the site and hang a chuuba in it whenever one graduates during September

SomeRando

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Petition to add Aokigahara forest to the top of the site and hang a chuuba in it whenever one graduates during September
GrapHIC DesIGn iS mY PaSSIon

projctorpaul.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

GrapHIC DesIGn iS mY PaSSIon

View attachment 77307
I wonder if pipkun would be willing to stencil the graduated/hanged chuubas if he's credited for the work. It does sound like the type of obscene work he likes to do. Thought he might demand he's allowed to draw them naked.

frz

Dear TVA,

I have a question
This flipsie Vtuber last stream was in April 2023. So basically he/she has been on hiatus for more than a year.
If he/she now enters hiatus while being on hiatus doesn't that mean he/she is streaming again

Signed, retarded from South East Asia.
:ponrys::ponrys::ponrys::ponrys:

This fag streams?! I thought he was just an obnoxious parasite who got semi-famous off of sticking his head into every bit of Niji drama he could and being as antagonistic as possible on twitter.
Surprisingly they did. 113 hours streamed from Sept 2022 to April 2023. Average 6 peak 14 viewers. Even has a youtube channel where they reuploaded the Vod from twitch.

Note that they didnt comment only on niji drama. I have seen their name in literally every thread on r/virtualyoutubers. Every random tweets vt related.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Dear TVA,

I have a question
This flipsie Vtuber last stream was in April 2023. So basically he/she has been on hiatus for more than a year.
If he/she now enters hiatus while being on hiatus doesn't that mean he/she is streaming again

no that just means hes/she/they/mental illness is double of a fag

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Dear TVA,

I have a question

This fag streams?! I thought he was just an obnoxious parasite who got semi-famous off of sticking his head into every bit of Niji drama he could and being as antagonistic as possible on twitter.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
He used to stream, then stopped and just started piggybacking actual famous VTubers by replying to all their tweets with a Musk checkmark, as far as I can tell.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Month of Fire casualty Kilia Kurayami (EIEN Project) appears to have an empty alt ready. She is most likely ekkomorii:
ekkomorii.PNG
A
Not a lot of chuubas in the follower list yet, but her kouhais Navi and Zumi follow this account:
ekko2.PNG
The VAllure girls follow this account too including Stronny/Riifu:
ekko3.PNG

ekko4.PNG

A
The account also follows Nerissa and Kiara (Kilia's Holo oshis), so that's another bit of circumstantial evidence towards this being Kilia.

I also recall her saying in her graduation announcement stream that she'll be "hikikomori" now. Hmm

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Niցցers be LATE
No one reads the Pippa containment thread except for the mentally ill. It's not our fault.
Rie... you're in that thread! Because posting in a thread somehow proves you read it. I'm so smart!
Motherfucker I get @'ed in there too often to ignore, and every once in a while I glance at it, but if you think for a second that I'm gonna waste my time exhaustively reading every message in there well... I'd need to freeze time to actually catch up...

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Stunned But Dumb

Serina went to urgent care last night

hi sarmy!!
ive decided to go to urgent care since i haven't been feeling well for a while now since being sick and i sadly did throw up a few minutes ago ;-;. ngl they'll likely tell me it's just a cold or maybe even the flu since my covid tests have been negative so far, but you can never be too careful so i will unfortunately have to reschedule the fnaf stream for tonight and go sit in a waiting room forever lol. i hope you all liked the song release of "New Sekai" and i'll see you tomorrow during karaoke. depending on how i'm feeling, we might just have to do some low impact songs, but please cheer me on extra while i get through this!! thank you for understanding!! ♡

Worried for the girl

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Can't wait to see what September has in store for us.

Top Bottom