"I just can't wrap my head around the fact that you sound the same when speaking different languages. That raspy wet bear voice is always there and I love it. More raspy voice bear song needed"Uruka's marshmallow

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
🦇TIME
Moriko "Batatvideogames" Kyoho is starting her GameCube 100-in-1 Marathon, where she spins a wheel and play the choice game for 20 minutes, but the catch is that viewers can donate money and play tricks on it, including but not only:
  • adding/excluding games
  • extending playtime
  • queueing up games
  • making her drink at each game over
You can check the games and the prices by clicking here.
Without further ado...

GIVE IT UP FOR DAY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i have been informed my uruka edit makes dizzy look more like urara rushia. probably apt.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Breaking NDA =/= breaking an NDA publicly in a way that can be traced back to you. Talents break NDA's all the time by posting anonymously on places like /vt/ or talking to individuals like Nux or FalseEyeD. The difference is that they do so in ways that can't be implicitly linked to their own activities unless someone deliberately tells on them.
Bossman, it would be wise not to take /vt/ %100 seriously as there are tons of larpers and shitposters pretending to be vtubers from their agencies to get reactions from their fellow anons and anyone outside of /vt/. And please be skeptical of people giving you "insider knowledge" when they contact you as they can pretend to be that individual working for their agency, or lace it with exaggerated information for malicious intent.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Nah my Phase waifu is still Jelly. Dizzy is more like a circus animal
Marry Dizzy and adopt Jelly. Instant family at least until they both set fire to your house.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
You bitches out here falling for Dizzy, again. All it takes is some long wavy hair, big tits and hips and a seductive stare with a blush to cripple the majority of the forum and make people forget its Dizzy.
To be fair she got herself a new model/oufit. It's a 10/10 and I don't blame them for it. :kiarachefkiss:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
what if dizzy leaked the big phase dox?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
They are doing fairly well. Spica & Airi are still students so are only streaming part time. I only member to Mozzu so i'm not sure if the other girls have brought up finances but Mozzu has mentioned that even with lower sub/membership/dono numbers she is better off than in the Kawaii days. She also mentioned that the last year was the first year she had made a profit from Vtubing.

Just adding that Elia also pulled in $80000 through streamelements donos during her 24 hour birthday donathon a couple of months back. That girl is making insane bank for someone of her size.
View attachment 77216
Holy shit. I knew she was big back in Kawaii when she blew up in subs but I never expected this. Makes sense why Altare replying to her was such a "OH SHIT I FUCKED UP" moment

Fuck, i miss this by a week.

Tenma and Randon collab in 15 min

This collab was pretty peak. Randon + Menhera Woman is a good combo

Japanese Smash Bros Melee player aMSa talking about how he thinks Rivals 2 isn't popular among Japanese players because it doesn't have anime or vtuber waifus.
To paraphrase him: "If they had Hololive characters 100% of Japanese smashers would play it."

He is not wrong.

Dizzy gets rid of the bondage rope and puts translucent black fabric over her barely-covered tits and you can see a black, lacy bra underneath.

View attachment 77249

Dizzy: "This will be much more family friendly"

Yeah, okay Dizzy.
I really like this. Extremely sexy while at the same time being covered up. Its not often an easy thing to accomplish.

Nyaru streaming from Japan. She had gone to Japan recently, didnt expect her to be back so soon.

I may not be the target audience but I like her.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

>be small corp/indie vtuber unicorn
>watch your cute oshi that sometimes does GFE stuff
>enter the walking yab machine himself

[a]

[a]

Because Aussies are horribly discriminated against by Youtube, people don't really get that Axel is incredibly normal for them. They cook up some premium crazy Down Under, but Axel is pretty mild.

Crosspost from KF because Japanese Keemstar is once again involved in this rrat.

The /vt/ rrat
View attachment 77166
KoreKore making the vaguepost
View attachment 77167
Link to tweet

The lucky man apparently

This is "totally" the real reason Aqua graduated from Hololive. It sounds like complete bullshit but thought I'd share because it's funny to speculate.

Never underestimate parasocial autism in simps wanting to confirm if they got cucked by their vtuber even after years has passed.

I mentioned this exact possibility in a post here when referencing reasons to leave, given the pre-existing Rrats. I really doubt it's true, but it was one of those possibilities hanging out there. Which is probably why an image like that was sent to Amatsuki and probably why it posted it, lol.

You've been here since the start and was the one user who first shilled pippa and you're surprised people easily fall for a big titty chink with lots of issues?

That Scrubs meme will never not be useful.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Nyaru streaming from Japan. She had gone to Japan recently, didnt expect her to be back so soon.

1725152005891.png

Cool stream. ✡️ 🇯🇵:smugpipi:

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
18/19 HoloEN members have a stream scheduled to start in about 45 minutes.
IRyS has her stream scheduled to start 1 hour later.
The question is: Does IRyS have any reason she has to join later or is this just PonRyS getting the time wrong? :ponrys:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You bitches out here falling for Dizzy, again. All it takes is some long wavy hair, big tits and hips and a seductive stare with a blush to cripple the majority of the forum and make people forget its Dizzy.
remember when this forum hated whores and would posters?

Can we go back?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

FL Cascadia

18/19 HoloEN members have a stream scheduled to start in about 45 minutes.
IRyS has her stream scheduled to start 1 hour later.
The question is: Does IRyS have any reason she has to join later or is this just PonRyS getting the time wrong? :ponrys:
She's got a meet & greet at a con, which will run past 10PM EDT.

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

Greatwall181

September 6th to September 8th Phase Summer event announced : Phase Summer Camp

- 2 New original songs
- Special themed streams
- Special Merch

Last edited:

Negzana

I don't want to be mean to Superduper or anything but this is the first time I've really heard Rie's voice outside the Fanfic stream with Lia and her cadence makes me want to throw a brick at her. I don't know why, just does. Is that normal?

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

ex_lurker

I don't want to be mean to Superduper or anything but this is the first time I've really heard Rie's voice outside the Fanfic stream with Lia and her cadence makes me want to throw a brick at her. I don't know why, just does. Is that normal?
You're just not used to hearing a non autistic woman talk.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Top Bottom