"I was shocked that Bae didn't know what Space Mountain was, we were lining up and she said 'is this like a shooting game?' No you idiot! Space Mountain is a fudging rollercoaster that's existed since 1980-something hahahaha!"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

:baeJam: TIME
This tweet is related to the newest Homostar drama where during GTA VTRP Axel taught Nemusagi how to strip

In my eyes, this is just a RP bit, nothing much, I'd argue that Matsuri did it worse but that's just bros being bros.
However, that's not how unicorns and mainly holosisters saw it, and it started spreading around in bad faith, going down to sisters, fujos and unicorns slandering the organizers on the boards, Beri and Grimmi.

(I just wanted an excuse to post this nothingburger because it's funny)
Rie storytime
If vtubing wasn't a thing, Rie would stream like those korean thots wearing hotpants and a crop top with a deep cleavage. Take that as you will.
Hypothetical everyone! Pursson speaks to your oshi once (1) and she forever swears off of associating with male vtubers forever.

Do you hate Purrson for this or love him? Or are you neutral?
Hate him because I'm in favor of creators exploring around bro humor and cutesy stuff, independent of their gender. And Total Unicorn Death, I feel it helps in the long run.

New Pia outfit with some gacha in the background

French dumpster cat called the Wrong Number

Big-eared fluff indie also addicted to the new farm game

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If vtubing wasn't a thing, Rie would stream like those korean thots wearing hotpants and a crop top with a deep cleavage. Take that as you will.
As much as I am for making fun of Rie, I don't think it's fair to say Rie would be a twitch thot if she wasn't a vtuber. As far as I'm aware, Rie's kept the vtubing kayfabe on her youtube channel and her twitter account. No cosplaying her character photos, no vtuber versus real-life photos or the like. Her character model is quite restrained, sexually. She might be a freak when you watch her content, but apart from that, none of this really screams "twitch thot" to me.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
However, that's not how unicorns and mainly holosisters saw it, and it started spreading around in bad faith, going down to sisters, fujos and unicorns slandering the organizers on the boards, Beri and Grimmi.​
Are there any examples of that?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
AZKi is singing in 20 minutes :sanasmile:

>Summer bingo says to play a retro game
>AZKi sings the original Sakura Wars theme
>Summer bingo says to catch a bug
>AZKi sings the original Pokémon theme

Management: :botanshrug:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Lucafal currently live with a singing stream. Seems she’s been singing live everyday for the past week or so for 1-2 hours daily.

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
Crossposting from Nijisanji L as per request because it's pretty alarming news.

TLDR: KoreKore has alleged and obtained screenshots/footage from a whistleblower that someone in Niji staff is secretly taking photos and videos of Nijilivers without their knowledge and sharing it into private chat groups where they slander and insult the talents.
I can't believe the Japanese finally discovered KiwiFarms and Discord

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Mike Schizophrenia

NOOO RICA DONT FAIL TO THE FILTER SIDE:painpeko:

Xuhle

Btw don't know if anyone noticed from Merryweather whining yesterday, but I think he might have had a fraulein slip and said that his follower count is after multiple bot purchases. That would explain why he's claiming to be a small streamer with a mid-low 3view and noticing how he would talk about why he doesn't understand why people would just hit the follow button and then leave.

VSoyBoy

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It could also be that merryweather is a duplicitous piece of fecal waste. Just putting that out there.

Zyklon Mag

Trixie Enstine streamed Holocure 4 days ago! She got a job and her 2nd outfit is in the works (apparently the artist would be a new vtuber mama). I think I heard something about a PC building stream eventually.

In my eyes, this is just a RP bit, nothing much, I'd argue that Matsuri did it worse but that's just bros being bros.
However, that's not how unicorns and mainly holosisters saw it, and it started spreading around in bad faith, going down to sisters, fujos and unicorns slandering the organizers on the boards, Beri and Grimmi.
These kids wouldn't survive an average GMod RP server or even a forum RP thread back in the day without collapsing into tears:smugpipi:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I'm a bit soured on "transparency" talk, but if I'm not mistaken, this is the biggest cut among small corpos I know of:

A

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'm a bit soured on "transparency" talk, but if I'm not mistaken, this is the biggest cut among small corpos I know of:

A

Aviel..?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche playing Galaxy Fight: Universal Warriors

Twitch

Kaela's Ring Fit stream and merch announcement

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
:shubaIapprob:
vivaldi_18dveVhVtJ.jpgvivaldi_XhzOZwVD65.jpgvivaldi_eAvif55d05.jpgvivaldi_9GC5tsPyrO.jpg
vivaldi_NOlBII0iFv.jpg
vivaldi_f4FToI4hzi.jpg
@Negzana Hurry up, get your wallet out.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

FAIL playing another game together in a few hours. Anya's POV is not up, yet.

Anya's pov

Clips taxes
Shiori part-time worker

Coffee vs Tea (of course tea, coffee gives me high blood pressure)

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

🎼Giri giri warukunai, Watame!🎶🐏

:baeJam:TIME
This tweet is related to the newest Homostar drama where during GTA VTRP Axel taught Nemusagi how to strip

(I just wanted an excuse to post this nothingburger because it's funny)

Axel getting all the sluts :dokiSmugNew:
Oh God, that's disgusting! Where?

Yellow fever, my beloved :calidrinking:

Negzana

Stop Wouldposting

Mike Schizophrenia

NOOO RICA DONT FAIL TO THE FILTER SIDE:painpeko:

It's not even a good filter she looks like she's kissing a stained glass pain

Still hotter than Miguel

UberSoldat

Onolumi plays Diablo

Last edited:

frz

View attachment 77117
:BijouBijou:
God Biboo I beg of you. Please say it the moment the game starts. I know you want to do it.
I am out of the loop. What is she supposed to say? "Niggẻr"? :BijouBijou:

A

Oct 2023... My man did you come from the past.
We have Vallure now which takes like 5% of talents actual income because they have no idea how to take money from their talents lmao.
Granted it's more due to incompetence than good will :whatastory::Vesper-UNHINGED:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I am out of the loop. What is she supposed to say? "Niggẻr"?
I was hoping "It's a fucking monkey" like the Pekora meme but that works too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom