"morrowind prechat is exclusively for discussing the gleaming sweat upon dagoth ur's bare presenting chest"Gezu Gezu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

niggaphil

If I'm being honest I'm surprised it took them this long to get caught or leak. No one is perfect when hiring motherfuckers, eventually you're gonna end up with a handful of shit. The worst part is that these assholes are smarter than your average retard schizo and they will get past through many screenings. Holo probably has some already too and the more they have appearances in other media or shows the more at risk they're. Just look at pekora, if she was indeed in person at kojimbo's studio there's already at least 10 people who saw her face.
To be honest, I don't expect Kurosanji fired these workers. Kurosanji considers management and the worker ranks >>>> the actual talent. So absolutely nothing would be happened :NinaWave:

Joru's Harassment - 30/08 Update New

UberSoldat

Positive update from Jorunna:
joru update.png

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Superduper is only a month behind on the thread now :mikothumbsl:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Superduper is only a month behind on the thread now :mikothumbsl:
He's almost 2 months behind, he's literally gave me a sticker on a post from July 9th right as I read yours.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Lol. Speaking of the devil.

A

restart the clock

WHAT A MASSIVE COCKSUCKING FAG!!!

Flayon is more of a man than this Korean Fag. Seriously.

Thanks for the lore summary, but I only have one minor correction. I was always a Rie fan, and as a concerned denizen of the Regalia Kingdom in which she is the Princess, I did what I had to do to ensure a prosperous nation came to be. Hail Hime!

View attachment 77111
Kill Yourself Rie.

Positive update from Jorunna:
View attachment 77112
:pippafuckyeah:
Joru's going to come back!!!

Fuck that schizo, if that fucker ever gets doxxed I'mma fedpost all over his ass.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Under The Tea podcast about Merryweather whining

Limkin

What benefit would MariMari have by joining Phase? She can collab with the members as far as we know. She also has good 4 view audience. I dont really see a benefit to this.
If she ends up in an orgy with members it will not get them in trouble with HR department for turning yet another person gay. Internal complaints are ignored by default because they just assume that after a 2 month period of incubation everyone without strong immunity turns into a lesbian

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I think new phase connect member is uruka and lias illegitimate child conceived 3 years ago and, since they made it while both of them at phase and its probably chinese, its an ip that belongs to the company now

Purrson

I think new phase connect member is uruka and lias illegitimate child conceived 3 years ago and, since they made it while both of them at phase and its probably chinese, its an ip that belongs to the company now
What if it's one of the idol girls?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Purrson

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Has this drama been posted yet?

Absolutely wild that many artists dont realize that selling commercial rights for art means that they no longer have any say in what happens or is done with that art

I have never seen that many late reacts that fast. I think the asylum likes you Purrson. Keep killing it my man.

VSoyBoy

Has this drama been posted yet?

Absolutely wild that many artists dont realize that selling commercial rights for art means that they no longer have any say in what happens or is done with that art

It's nice that you're so eager to post after being suspended for crimes against human decency, but please take a step back and think twice before posting. Maybe search first if you already suspect something might be old news. Thanks. Also no double posting please, use the editing function.

Purrson

I have never seen that many late reacts that fast. I think the asylum likes you Purrson. Keep killing it my man.
a7aqqtq2chw51.jpg

Bronze

Ones that quit after Brave acquisition are still in Idol until November, so unlikely.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
FAIL playing another game together in a few hours. Anya's POV is not up, yet.

Stunned But Dumb

Hypothetical everyone! Pursson speaks to your oshi once (1) and she forever swears off of associating with male vtubers forever.

Do you hate Purrson for this or love him? Or are you neutral?

ex_lurker

Crossposting from Nijisanji L as per request because it's pretty alarming news.

TLDR: KoreKore has alleged and obtained screenshots/footage from a whistleblower that someone in Niji staff is secretly taking photos and videos of Nijilivers without their knowledge and sharing it into private chat groups where they slander and insult the talents.
So he's just going to reveal the pics live on stream? That guy sure does love to stir shit.
I vote for Kattarina to join Phase so that there's a chance that Panko will have to collab with a real life jew.

frz

...yeah? Are there personality criterias for a hag now?
Yes. There always has been.
Hag refered to people who are somewhat mature and has their life together. Usually they are the seniors and someone people look up to/confide in when they have issues/looking for guidance. And they do give off a certain vibe. Bonus point is being into retro games and ancient anime/music due to their physical age.
Alot of vtubers started having these traits when they are 30+. Some are considered honorary hag as they develope them even earlier on.
Mikeneko is only 30+ physically.

Top Bottom