"This is to... protect loli!"Shiranui Flare

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

USS IOWA

Oh we have this but instead of jam it's just vanilla frosting. I always get a pack of this things after I visited my grandparents on the country.

Since we are architect posting.

Rissa Culver's review.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I feel it's appropriate to mention at this time that Ami watches shorts about donuts offstream
1724963991522592.png
Atta girl :architect:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

roktofferson

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia is teasing a new outfit which will be revealed in two weeks.

1724979892641.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ririka is doing an endurance Super Mario stream to reach 500k subs

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You'll know it's the guy if you encounter a post (whether on /vt/ or elsewhere), with this image:
View attachment 77045
There's been 100+ instances of this image posted since April if you go through warosu (usually with some reference to homocollabs, cuckolding, or Flayon)
The fact that Rie male-collab bait actually works is fucking astounding to me. It means there exists a very specific demographic of people who're deranged enough to be unicorns in the first place, but somehow distant enough from the object of their affection to not see through her paper-thin opsec and find the tweet where she talked about hooking up with someone.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

RiverBear

The fact that Rie male-collab bait actually works is fucking astounding to me. It means there exists a very specific demographic of people who're deranged enough to be unicorns in the first place, but somehow distant enough from the object of their affection to not see through her paper-thin opsec and find the tweet where she talked about hooking up with someone.
To be fair, Flayon is a faggöt and I wouldn't want anyone to be associated with him, male or female

Zyklon Mag

Initially thought it could be a simple oneguy but I strongly suspect that it's a particular schizo who has been rather actively anti-ing Peo since she met Hime and Flayon in Japan. If it's him, I get the feeling he's been shitting up other avenues as well.

You'll know it's the guy if you encounter a post (whether on /vt/ or elsewhere), with this image:
View attachment 77045
There's been 100+ instances of this image posted since April if you go through warosu (usually with some reference to homocollabs, cuckolding, or Flayon)
Oh, I think I saw some posts like this in /mans/ attempting to stir shit there. Somehow the professional bait biting fujos/yumes there collectively didn't give a shit. :pippasadl:Completely forgot about it until now

RiverBear

774Inc's Konan Mia cancelled her graduation 3 days before graduating

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
To be fair, Flayon is a faggöt and I wouldn't want anyone to be associated with him, male or female
didn't the forum have a whole arc where we realized hes not a femboy just sounds like one?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Top Bottom