"Well, I used to have a smurf account on Epic called Anders Breivik, but enough people reported me so I changed it to a communist terrorist instead"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
didn't the forum have a whole arc where we realized hes not a femboy just sounds like one?
I dunno, from the streams I've seen him in, he's really entertaining and not that gay, even if his voice is fruity. The H-game streams he did were great.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
didn't the forum have a whole arc where we realized hes not a femboy just sounds like one?
The rrat of yagoo using his males to sow chaos amongst the unicorns of small corpos will never not be funny to me, did that small drama about them joining a server full of small corpo girls ever reach here?

Salado

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Anime Fan

Shiina's doing some singing practice soon.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
New Fuwamoco animation by Hololamp

Nerissa is Fat

Doki continues to embrace the inner monke

RiverBear

Art nigggers deserve a lot more than just being replaced by AI. Of all the scummy things your clients could do, you seethe over a fucking recolor? I hope this cunt loses clients over this shit.
Don't wanna be that guy, but editing the work AFTER you're done with it can be seen as disrespectful to the artist.

And to be fair, the artist didn't know it was just a toggle, so all good really.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
That was like the most interesting 1 hour advertisement of some fast food chain I've barely heard of before.. Culvers huh..

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Phase Connect's NY concert was sticking in my mind for some reason. I felt like I had seen Pippa be more "idol-y" before, then I remembered where. It was in Nyana's 3D concert three months ago. (Link should be timestamped to Ice Cream Machine at 58:00).

That was a fun stream. Quaint and limited from being an individual's passion project, but it had heart. Skipping around through the vod, I came again upon my favorite performance: J'en Ai Marre sung by Rima Evenstar.

I like this. It's a good, calm yet vibrant sound, and it's a relief from all the generic jpop and overplayed pop songs we usually get (if I hear "Creep" one more time, I swear to God...). I don't know what the song is about, it just sounds like "ribbit ribbit", and I know exactly nothing about Rima. But this performance will from now on be comfortably nestled in my playlist. I'm just surprised I didn't grab it back when Nyana's concert first aired. Must have been busy.

EDIT:
Didn't know Rima was an actual Vtuber - I only knew her from her drama videos
Oh shit, I just looked at her youtube channel. She's a dramatuber, I just shilled a dramatuber, oh fuck.

I hate that drama shit, and it looks like I avoided it a little too well, to the point that I didn't know what she was when she showed up in the concert.

Whatever, I still like the song.

Last edited:

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

RiverBear

Phase Connect's NY concert was sticking in my mind for some reason. I felt like I had seen Pippa be more "idol-y" before, then I remembered where. It was in Nyana's 3D concert three months ago. (Link should be timestamped to Ice Cream Machine at 58:00).

That was a fun stream. Quaint and limited from being an individual's passion project, but it had heart. Skipping around through the vod, I came again upon my favorite performance: J'en Ai Marre sung by Rima Evenstar.

I like this. It's a good, calm yet vibrant sound, and it's a relief from all the generic jpop and overplayed pop songs we usually get (if I hear "Creep" one more time, I swear to God...). I don't know what the song is about, it just sounds like "ribbit ribbit", and I know exactly nothing about Rima. But this performance will from now on be comfortably nestled in my playlist. I'm just surprised I didn't grab it back when Nyana's concert first aired. Must have been busy.

1724987774792.png

Didn't know Rima was an actual Vtuber - I only knew her from her drama videos

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
As another creative, I fucking hate Twitter artists. I don't want to root for AI but I can hardly blame people not wanting to deal with them. Especially when most can't even stick to a deadline.
It's just amazing to me how these people will actively go out of their way to be unprofessional. Not only are they being unreasonably overbearing to clients post-service (nobody in vtubing likes perms autism, you're not gonna win any friends demanding they ask your blessing for basic model edits), but they're putting all of their clients on blast for said non-issue that only some of them are guilty of, rather than talking it out privately.

Add on the fact that vtuber models are a huge investment that usually have costs in the thousands, and you realise how fucking unlikeable these people are. If I see you publicly instigating needless drama with your other clients, why would I ever tie one of the biggest facets of my livelihood to you? It's not just an issue of professionalism at that point, it's an issue of trust.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Don't wanna be that guy, but editing the work AFTER you're done with it can be seen as disrespectful to the artist.

And to be fair, the artist didn't know it was just a toggle, so all good really.
Disrespect? Art nigggers need grow the fuck up and stop being divas. If you delivered the work, got paid and the client goes on to edit it to their hearts content you shouldn't give a flying fuck. If they butcher the work and say you delivered that then you go on to tell them to get fucked. It's like that doujin artist that got marine suspended for putting his doujin in the fridge as a joke to another member, like really man? of all the things to dilate you choose that? I hope the people with the money start to put the foot down and tell these assholes to fuck off so the artists who aren't divas actually get work.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
It's just amazing to me how these people will actively go out of their way to be unprofessional. Not only are they being unreasonably overbearing to clients post-service (nobody in vtubing likes perms autism, you're not gonna win any friends demanding they ask your blessing for basic model edits), but they're putting all of their clients on blast for said non-issue that only some of them are guilty of, rather than talking it out privately.

Add on the fact that vtuber models are a huge investment that usually have costs in the thousands, and you realise how fucking unlikeable these people are. If I see you publicly instigating needless drama with your other clients, why would I ever tie one of the biggest facets of my livelihood to you? It's not just an issue of professionalism at that point, it's an issue of trust.
I can almost understand being upset about riggers tweaking art, seeing as editing a finished piece is a nono, but even that seemed a bit precious. Making a model is effectively a collaboration, it isn't finished art. Just let the rigger do what they need to do and chances are it'll be done faster then if they bother you for a new sideboob asset.

But this is a hue shift. Who cares?

dark

traps
need moar monitors.jpg

i need moar monitors...
Kaela minecraft birthday

Kalion

:)

RiverBear

Disrespect? Art nigggers need grow the fuck up and stop being divas. If you delivered the work, got paid and the client goes on to edit it to their hearts content you shouldn't give a flying fuck. If they butcher the work and say you delivered that then you go on to tell them to get fucked. It's like that doujin artist that got marine suspended for putting his doujin in the fridge as a joke to another member, like really man? of all the things to dilate you choose that? I hope the people with the money start to put the foot down and tell these assholes to fuck off so the artists who aren't divas actually get work.
I'm not saying you're not correct.
But some artists are kind of touchy about the product even after it has been delivered.
Just look at artists malding when others post their "art fix" or "art edits"

This is why communication between them is key, and if the artist isn't fine with that then just go look for another artist really.

Zyklon Mag

I've seen vtubers chroma key themselves for jokes occasionally, not sure what the problem is. Also why not reach out to them privately about changes to models?
Rex actually killed this cover

He does well when he's not being a fag in menshi. Will probably not watch him solo but in collabs it's nice to have a SEAYamanba getting bullied on stream
I dunno, from the streams I've seen him in, he's really entertaining and not that gay, even if his voice is fruity. The H-game streams he did were great.
The negro has an insatiable desire for the sole white man in his gen. The instant he saw Bettel's whip, generations of ancestral buck breaking memories took hold.:pomuStare:

Top Bottom