"BALLS. Not just balls. I also have something..."Moona Hoshinova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Lucafal (small 20-30 CCV JP VTuber) is streaming karaoke in 5 mins. Did a glance of her previous song selections and it’s a good mix of Sawano Hiroyuki, Kalafina, FictionJunction and various others.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
I wonder what's the update?
Goddamn it, not again with the foreshadowing.

Well I doubt that one of the ID girls are leaving as none of them slowed down their streaming atleast the ones I noticed.
I have never heard Hololive talents slowing down, take a look at Coco and Aqua, they both ramps up their activities (collabs is the most prominent) just before they announce their graduation.

But still that's the worst case scenario, I hope it's just a project or concert or something that have to be cancelled last minute.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Goddamn it, not again with the foreshadowing.
Well I doubt that one of the ID girls are leaving as none of them slowed down their streaming atleast the ones I noticed.

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
>A week before the stream linked above, Joru informed Lumi that she received a very hurtful and threatening message from someone claiming to be one of Lumi's own viewers.
>The message contained personal information on her and her mother
>Lumi is unsure if this was indeed a real viewer or a fake
We can only pray that it'll eventually be one of her late viewers.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

This is the sales director of hololive USA, and this is the face of him being named Saigo Max by Korone:koronehappyl:
1724931849128.png

ペンネーム

This guy does not realize that chat culture is a toxic terrible thing. Good luck Saigo Max.

"Good english" - Korone

Rofl

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Bronze

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

@Gaotye (bilibili DD)
Hey chinaman, I have a request for you, I would appreciate it if you (or anyone else) could provide info on this chinese vtuber group managed by Brave called Mugen Live for my "everything Brave owns" chart I have been working on in the background.

I'd like to know:
Members and their names
Any subgroups/units within the group
Graduated/terminated members

All of this info has been a pain in the ass to find in english and all links just lead to their group bilibili page with no actual info I can parse.

1724933107531.png

X represents the members who have graduated, O represents the members who are still active, but unknown, and may graduate at any time. ____Represents affiliated members who have little to do with the activities of the project.

This project was acquired by brave group in 2022, possibly as a test of the water in the bilibili market, but due to poor performance and other reasons, follow-up investment was abandoned. It is now almost entirely represented by local firms.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
"I mixed like Ammonia and Chlorine before and created mustard gas.."

She really is the unfixable goth gf...

UberSoldat

Tenjin plays Deadlock

Onolumi plays Human Resource Machine

Eliza draws

Negzana

Apparently Memory privated all her SMW streams, that's a shame. They were fun

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
English ferret plays an extremely English game and giggles at all the Englishisms

Highlights:
"Scrambled bread? Thanks, sounds delicious. [...] No chat, I don't know what scrambled bread is"
"All I did was help you, you dick! Why am I being bullied?"
* After witnessing a horrific scene involving a cow literally exploding into a torrent of milk, followed by a Twitch notification saying "Yummers" * "...Thanks for the 300 bits."
* Knocks over a man's can of beans, a cardinal sin in England * "I'm so sorry"

"Roses are red, violets are blue, Proctor's a furry and a big bellend"

And of course the moments where Limes can no longer hide her English accent

Bronze

Apparently Memory privated all her SMW streams, that's a shame. They were fun
Nintendo Lawyer's live reaction

Speaking of rushia

frz

Calling bullshit on this or she wasted everything on pachinko and host bars.
For some reason I can believe she is dumb enough to waste all her money on host bars.

Remember when nijisanji has a vtuber host bar thing and most of their customers were vtubers just there to vent about their job. We know most vtubers are depressed numberfagger and too introvert to share their issues with coworkers, on top of mel wasnt particularly doing amazing compared to her peers.

Real life hosts aint cheap. She might really have gone broke while blabbering literally everything to a host she trusted and the guy asked hololive for shus money.

This would actually suit the violating NDA excuse that Hololive put up and why there were never any leak afterwards.

VSoyBoy

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
THE CHIIIIIIKAFUJI LISA is going to perform on the USS Hornet:

A

Top Bottom