"I'm not like other girls, I'm worse"Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Purrson

What playing CS does to a motherfucker. The CS stream is gone. I don't know what happened and the twitter replies aren't helping, maybe someone like @Zyklon Mag knows more? Is it really just CS malding?

idk what happened, but honestly, i refuse to stream CS for that exact reason, i fucking mald hardcore, and i could see him just having a shit stream over it and deciding to take a minute

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

What playing CS does to a motherfucker. The CS stream is gone. I don't know what happened and the twitter replies aren't helping, maybe someone like @Zyklon Mag knows more? Is it really just CS malding?

If he dropped a hard R, I'll start watching him.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Guys im scared Mozumi might be a glowie honeypot i cant thirst for a glowie!!!

Purrson

Inshallah she will join phase and i will not have to eat a canned chicken

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Just drop the wholesome persona and embrace the asshole you're.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
This is probably the first time I see this happen, 774inc's Konan Mia retracted her graduation days before it was supposed to happen (expected 31 August).

Black text on white background, she will address the "ungraduation" at 7PM JST.

Sasaki Saku was a bit different because she already graduated from Niji and rejoined after the company secured Nintendo perms.

Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu singing at her usual Wednesday 7PM timeslot.

Clip of Aki's team performance in VSai. Team was hard carried by dtto but they got a quite respectable position considering Aki is a rookie.

Surprisingly not much EN Vsai clips from the main tournament from the usual clipped Vtubers.

I'm sure this stunt will not cause a myriad of new problems and will totally not cause her old fans to leave in disgust.
I think she gained 100 subs between my post and the stream start.

Last edited:

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
This is probably the first time I see this happen, 774inc's Konan Mia retracted her graduation days before it was supposed to happen (expected 31 August).

Black text on white background, she will address the "ungraduation" at 7PM JST.

I'm sure this stunt will not cause a myriad of new problems and will totally not cause her old fans to leave in disgust.

Bronze

Aqua's original is released

Her last stream is in around 50 minutes

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Did she actually retract it as in change her mind or is there some extra layer of fuckery.

Honestly sounds like a win overall even she she's a pity baiting whore means there's at least precedent for walking back graduations .

frz

Riifu has managed to show why she's top dog/queen in the agency and I am sure the other girls are not stupid enough to go against her. Despite not having the highest CCV, she has the highest sub count on all of her sites and the biggest members and followers in the paid sites.
The fuck does this mean my man are you high? :inahungryl:
Is your inner riku coming out again.
Clip of Aki's team performance in VSai. Team was hard carried by dtto but they got a quite respectable position considering Aki is a rookie.

Surprisingly not much EN Vsai clips from the main tournament from the usual clipped Vtubers.

All the holo + vspo teams flunked out does that.
If you look at like top 5 it's all nijisanji + 2 vspo member :gunpeko:

Last edited:

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
I'm tired chat. If Marine is next I'm going to ki- actually no, my cat needs me

ex_lurker

Speaking of controversies with Vallure, this time it wasn't Icey !!!!!

From Stronny +18 twitter:

View attachment 76874

I did watch in a stream Mercy talking about this.

But they way she said it made it look like it was enforced "These are the rules and I have to respect them" which contradicts the statement of Stronny of being a suggestion.

Anyway, we have an actual CEO/Talent saying different things situation here. Is this going to amount to anything? Who knows?

Stronny will soon discover why Aviel only pretended to be transparent. The sausage is a lot less appetizing once you know how it's made.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Twenty minutes left........

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Germans. They can't help but hate.
-She went out with Bae, Ina, Suisei, anemachi and IRyS
Huh. Guess Suisei really does bring her sister everywhere.

That's going to be awkward if one of them ever marries.
she was nervous because she didn't interact with Shiori that much before the MC, they decided to do it with no script
lol

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

You know, I only used Mozu in my Anal Cunt parody songs list because her full name rhymes with "Stinky"

The fact she's actually stinky is just a hilarious bonus :shiinawangy:

Clip tax: Kronii encounters a Kronie at airport security

Be on the lookout on /vt/ for some TSA wagie saying "I FOUND KRONII AT AIRPORT SECURITY GUIZ"

"What does she look like?"

"Asian"

Biboo talks about butts for 4 minutes

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

idk what happened, but honestly, i refuse to stream CS for that exact reason, i fucking mald hardcore, and i could see him just having a shit stream over it and deciding to take a minute
People say "What no puss does to a MFer" but I've see what CounterStrike does to a MFer, and it's much, much worse. :iryswhat:
The fuck does this mean my man are you high? :inahungryl:
Is your inner riku coming out again.
He got a taste of what the pimp hand does. That kind of power hits harder than crack did black neighborhoods.

USS IOWA

I think he got angry when playing as the IDF and said that Palestinians deserved to be bombed to ashes and the world would be better without them.

Last edited:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
I think he got angry when playing as the IDF and got really mad and said that Palestinians deserved to be bombed to ashes and the world would be better without them.
wtf I love Ragus now

UberSoldat

Top Bottom