"We [Tsunderia] were the first, FIRST, I promise you, -the- fucking first EN-vtuber agency, and we had the chance to make it big, we could've done it right? but fffFUCK nobody gave a SHIT about us you know?!"Matsuro Meru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Xuhle

Do you want to smell anime girls, but anime girl pussy scents are a bit much? Perhaps your tastes are a bit more refined, a bit more sophisticated?

Well, this new product line might just be what you're after.

Not a new product just a new label gacha. Also the orange and cream of it tastes really nice.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
any second now
1724820041733563m.jpg

GWCtongXcAIOzIb.jpeg

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Random question, but did Fauna made any member post recently? She has been radio silent on Twitter for the past few days, she didn't even tweet about the concert after it ended. There was also the rrat where she (along with Mumei and Gura) was never in NYC because no one mentioned her + no MC.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
"I've never been pooped on.. by animals." -Irys
:ameliaThink:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Going through the list

The TVA Band presents "Simps of the Hate" featuring certified hood classics like:
  • "Proctor is Gay"
  • "Liking Vtubers is Gay"
  • "Your Oshi is a Whore"
  • "You Joined an Offkai Orgy so a Man Would Touch Your Dick"
  • "Even Though Your Company Abuses Women, You Still Suck Riku Takeshi"
  • "I Sent Concentration Camp Footage to Idol's Funniest Clips Contest"
  • "I Beat up Wactor's CEO for Cocaine Money"
  • "Sakana is Fat and Gay"
  • "You Look like a SEAMonkey"
  • "Mozumi Pichi is Stinky"

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Random question, but did Fauna made any member post recently? She has been radio silent on Twitter for the past few days, she didn't even tweet about the concert after it ended. There was also the rrat where she (along with Mumei and Gura) was never in NYC because no one mentioned her + no MC.
They definitely weren't there. No one has mentioned them and they didn't do any MCs. I wasn't quite sure about Ame other than saying she brought them cookies, but IRyS just said she smacked her with a pillow.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

niggaphil

I know thr perfect Military vehicle for her
View attachment 76875

For the unintiated this is the M247 York Anti Air system, It was infamous because during it's testing phase it would target anything that moves, From the reviewboard that would test the vehicle, The generals that want to see the vehicle, and to the toilets nearby.
Too much credit for her, she should be using the Bob Semple tank:

Pratt,_J,_fl_1974_-_Photograph_of_tank_designed_by_Robert_Semple.jpg

Greatwall181

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
but Eimi has shown life on discord (just logging in though, which isn’t much)
Management have access to their accounts and could be retrieving messages to aid an investigation.

I have no idea what's going on with this rrat but it sounds schizophrenic and thus funny, so I'll play along

Salado

"Sorry, in was friendly fire, chyaaaat!" :gloomiLaugh:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Some notes from Kronii's Just Chatting Breaking Dimensions After Talk! stream.
-While on the plane she was sick because everyone on her family got sick with something stomach related, a family member drove her to the airport and they were playing a song that gave her the feeling they were going to die.
-at the airport they pulled her for a secondary inspection and when they asked her what she was traveling for she told them she was going to MC and they thought she was going to rap.
-They asked her who she worked for and she had to tell them she woks for hololive as Kronii and that she had to go to the concert, they asked what the name of the concert was which she had to answer and got embarrassed.

-Her parents told her to ask for an aisle seat because she was sick and they said they can't have sick people with stomach flu on board she told them she didn't have a stomach flu so they didn't kick her out, she didn't know at the time but Nerissa was on the same plane on the seat behind her but they did see each other before boarding.

-She went out with Bae, Ina, Suisei, anemachi and IRyS, kronii recommended makeup to them, she wanted to do IRyS's makeup but they didn't have time.
-Kiara and FuwaMoco told her she does look like one of the members of newjeans.
-IRyS got some cards and they were playing and Suisei lost pretty early, Kronii's favorite card game is speed, kronii taught them how to play slapjack, kronii accidentally cut someone when playing because her nails were long.

-They told them Ed Sheeran couldn't fill the same venue so they were surprised, Foo Fighters were the only ones that filled it before, she was nervous because she didn't interact with Shiori that much before the MC, they decided to do it with no script, she was less nervous for the second day, the talents can see the live chat messages of the stream when they do the MC.

-she goes to get a massage with her parents so she got some experience from that, she massaged most of the members there which they liked a lot especially Kiara.

-she watched the concert vod with her family and they told her she improved a lot.

-IRyS lost against Biboo at arm wrestling, Kronii won against Bae, Bae won against Biboo, she couldn't go against the wigger because Calli was tired.
EDIT: forgot to add no Fauna Mumei or Gura mentions and I don't think anyone else that was there mentioned them either.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The TVA Band presents "Simps of the Hate" featuring certified hood classics like:
  • "Proctor is Gay"
  • "Liking Vtubers is Gay"
  • "Your Oshi is a Whore"
  • "You Joined an Offkai Orgy so a Man Would Touch Your Dick"
  • "Even Though Your Company Abuses Women, You Still Suck Riku Takeshi"
  • "I Sent Concentration Camp Footage to Idol's Funniest Clips Contest"
  • "I Beat up Wactor's CEO for Cocaine Money"
  • "Sakana is Fat and Gay"
  • "You Look like a SEAMonkey"
  • "Mozumi Pichi is Stinky"
This will be the last one i upload here but I plan to continue this in the Ai thread.

Wait, I know that's AI construction, but that's actually really solid. And could be done solo on a stream with a guitar.
I do a rough draft and then manually edit about 85% of the lyrics because the Ai is cucked and will keep things fairly tame. It also seems to repeat many of the rhymes and verses which Is why I just rewrite most of it. The melody and voice is all handled by the Ai though. I just add a style and roll the song gacha to see what I get.

-They told them Ed Sheeran couldn't fill the same venue so they were surprised, Foo Fighters were the only ones that filled it before, she was nervous because she didn't interact with Shiori that much before the MC, they decided to do it with no script, she was less nervous for the second day, the talents can see the live chat messages of the stream when they do the MC.
That MC was a bit cringe but Shiori is weird like that. I feel like Shiori really nailed the one with Nerissa. I guess that being in the same gen does help with the chemistry.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Some notes from Kronii's Just Chatting Breaking Dimensions After Talk! stream.
-While on the plane she was sick because everyone on her family got sick with something stomach related, a family member drove her to the airport and they were playing a song that gave her the feeling they were going to die.
-at the airport they pulled her for a secondary inspection and when they asked her what she was traveling for she told them she was going to MC and they thought she was going to rap.
-They asked her who she worked for and she had to tell them she woks for hololive as Kronii and that she had to go to the concert, they asked what the name of the concert was which she had to answer and got embarrassed.

-Her parents told her to ask for an aisle seat because she was sick and they said they can't have sick people with stomach flu on board she told them she didn't have a stomach flu so they didn't kick her out, she didn't know at the time but Nerissa was on the same plane on the seat behind her but they did see each other before boarding.

-She went out with Bae, Ina, Suisei, anemachi and IRyS, kronii recommended makeup to them, she wanted to do IRyS's makeup but they didn't have time.
-Kiara and FuwaMoco told her she does look like one of the members of newjeans.
-IRyS got some cards and they were playing and Suisei lost pretty early, Kronii's favorite card game is speed, kronii taught them how to play slapjack, kronii accidentally cut someone when playing because her nails were long.

-she goes to get a massage with her parents so she got some experience from that, she massaged most of the members there which they liked a lot especially Kiara.

-she watched the concert vod with her family and they told her she improved a lot.

-IRyS lost against Biboo at arm wrestling, Kronii won against Bae, Bae won against Biboo, she couldn't go against the wigger because Calli was tired.
Interesting, between all of the discussion over the years, it seems the MC work is actually done on-sight. Or at least at a venue close enough that network connections aren't a huge problem. Also, happy that Anemachi got to see NYC, I imagine that's pretty fun.

I'm still a little annoyed that they haven't figured out the International Travel stuff without completely violating their own OpSec. They work for Cover Corporation, a Japanese Media company doing 2D & 3D animations and games. They are there for a large event for the company and will be doing media production work. You don't have to lie to immigration while not having to give away your channel.

UberSoldat

Am I having a schizo moment or did we hear this voice in another model before.
Women can sound similar to each other so it's probably that.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

VSoyBoy

What playing CS does to a motherfucker. The CS stream is gone. I don't know what happened and the twitter replies aren't helping, maybe someone like @Zyklon Mag knows more? Is it really just CS malding?

Top Bottom